Blue lines appearing on any black background

Discus and support Blue lines appearing on any black background in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hi, my friend recently bought a new gaming laptop asus strix. He has had it for no more than 10 hours and has got a problem. Ive tried fixing it but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Idundeexuk, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Idundeexuk Win User

Hi, my friend recently bought a new gaming laptop asus strix. He has had it for no more than 10 hours and has got a problem. Ive tried fixing it but cant find a fix anywhere.

He went to open up battlegrounds then his screen showed up blue horizontal lines across the screen. It also came up with dx11 is required to run when opening up battlegrounds althought the game was working fine before. When we open up the internet or icons on the computer they work perfectly fine and the lines only appear on a black background. Disrupting anything that is on the black image. When we restart the computer it will not load back up unless you power it off completely. It also says starting up disk repair.

I used print screen to see if there was damage to the screen but the lines show up on the screenshot so im guessing it has something to do with the graphics card or video card? We have updated both but nothing has worked.

It would be great help if someone could help us out. Thank you!

:)

Idundeexuk, Jun 2, 2018
  2. Marivel Man Win User

Windows 10 Black Background?

Hi,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps on how to troubleshoot black screen problems. Check on the links provided below:

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Using Paint to Write Yellon on a Black Background

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it help.

• Open Paint.

• Under Home Tab, Click on Fill with color.

• Select the black color, and now click on blank page below.

• Now the background will be in black color.

• Select Brushes under Home tab and select yellow color.

• Then you will be able to write word and Figures in yellow color.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

Blue lines appearing on any black background

Blue lines appearing on any black background - Similar Threads - Blue lines appearing

1. 0x0000001e Windows 10 blue screen error and auto restart

in Windows 10 Support
    0x0000001e Windows 10 blue screen error and auto restart: I installed win10 to my new computer. But it often unpredictably jump into blue screen error and auto restart.(didn't run any heavy load program). The error code is as follow, Does anyone know what's the problem and how to solve it? THX 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005,...
  2. Windows 10 blue screen error and auto restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 blue screen error and auto restart: I installed win10 to my new computer. But it often unpredictably jump into blue screen error and auto restart.(didn't run any heavy load program). The error code is as follow, Does anyone know what's the problem and how to solve it? THX 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005,...
  3. Regular blue screens during computer use

in Windows 10 Support
    Regular blue screens during computer use: Blue screen varies, 'uncorrectable error' was one. Seems to have started happening since I physically moved my machine over to a friends house. I use this machine for mining bitcoin, often I'll leave it on all night with no crashes but for example, copying a load of files...
  4. Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error: Guys please help my laptop sometimes gets a blue screen error for no and random reason. I have an asus laptop windows 10 64bit. I have automatic microsoft windows update on so its always updated. I just updated all of my drivers (not sure if that's the cause of the blue...
  5. My laptop gets a Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error

in Windows 10 Support
    My laptop gets a Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error: Guys please help my laptop sometimes gets a blue screen error for no and random reason. I have an asus laptop windows 10 64bit. I have automatic microsoft windows update on so its always updated. I just updated all of my drivers (not sure if that's the cause of the blue...
  6. Red and Blue Lines Appear On Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Red and Blue Lines Appear On Screen: While playing Star Trek Online the other day, red lines began appearing on the screen. At first the lines only appeared in the game which made me think it might have something to do with my graphics card, but then they started to appear on the screen all the time. I shut my...
  7. Blue lines across monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue lines across monitor: Hello i have been recently experiencing an issue where there are blue lines across my monitor when i watch a movie or play games also it looks like its on one half of the screen Snaggy - easy screenshots here is what it looks like 52910
Blue lines appearing on any black background solved