Windows 10: Blue lines appearing on any black background

Discus and support Blue lines appearing on any black background in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, my friend recently bought a new gaming laptop asus strix. He has had it for no more than 10 hours and has got a problem. Ive tried fixing it but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Idundeexuk, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Blue lines appearing on any black background

Hi, my friend recently bought a new gaming laptop asus strix. He has had it for no more than 10 hours and has got a problem. Ive tried fixing it but cant find a fix anywhere.

He went to open up battlegrounds then his screen showed up blue horizontal lines across the screen. It also came up with dx11 is required to run when opening up battlegrounds althought the game was working fine before. When we open up the internet or icons on the computer they work perfectly fine and the lines only appear on a black background. Disrupting anything that is on the black image. When we restart the computer it will not load back up unless you power it off completely. It also says starting up disk repair.

I used print screen to see if there was damage to the screen but the lines show up on the screenshot so im guessing it has something to do with the graphics card or video card? We have updated both but nothing has worked.

It would be great help if someone could help us out. Thank you!

:)

Idundeexuk, Jun 1, 2018

2. Windows 10 Black Background?

Hi,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps on how to troubleshoot black screen problems. Check on the links provided below:

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Using Paint to Write Yellon on a Black Background

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it help.

• Open Paint.

• Under Home Tab, Click on Fill with color.

• Select the black color, and now click on blank page below.

• Now the background will be in black color.

• Select Brushes under Home tab and select yellow color.

• Then you will be able to write word and Figures in yellow color.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

Blue lines appearing on any black background

1. Blue lines appearing on any black background - Similar Threads - Blue lines appearing

2. Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".: After I leave my laptop for 30 seconds and do not touch it, a screen of rainbow/flowy lines appears with a black background; causing me to have to 'wake up' my screen by moving my mouse. It's something in place years ago and was able to remove it on Windows 10 but since...
  3. Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".: After I leave my laptop for 30 seconds and do not touch it, a screen of rainbow/flowy lines appears with a black background; causing me to have to 'wake up' my screen by moving my mouse. It's something in place years ago and was able to remove it on Windows 10 but since...
  4. Black line appearing under certain apps

Black line appearing under certain apps: Hello,I recently restart my pc, after restarting all of my app data are deleted and got log out automatically. Certain apps which runs before restarting are now not responding. Some of the names are1CalculatorCameraCalenderFilms and TvMailsMapsMicrosoft storeMicrosoft...
  5. Black line appearing under certain apps

Black line appearing under certain apps: I have pretty new laptop used for 10 months. I restart my laptop and i got log out automatically from most of the apps Microsoft edge, Google chrome, Microsoft teams. gmail etc... However i fix this problem by signing in all of them but when opening any photos on my pc I am...
  6. Icons of images with transparency appear with a black background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons of images with transparency appear with a black background: I bought a new laptop and I installed Windows. The problem is that the icons of image files that have transparency look like they had a black background. In my old laptop, which had Windows preinstalled , this didn't happen; icons had transparency. What can I do to solve...
  7. Help, black line appearing under top bezel.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, black line appearing under top bezel.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fiestabowl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzl6n0/help_black_line_appearing_under_top_bezel/
  8. All printers off line, but appear on line (black, not greyed out) and neither of them will...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All printers off line, but appear on line (black, not greyed out) and neither of them will...: My Windows 10 updates loaded Friday night. Beginning Saturday morning, I can no longer print. I have two printers: Dell H825cdw, connected via wireless Canon G3000 Series, also connected via wireless I used both printers earlier last week with no issues. Saturday...
  9. Black line randomly appeared after opening app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black line randomly appeared after opening app.: So I just opened one of my apps on my computer called osu, But the screen went black. I closed the app and saw that there is a black line at the bottom of the screen. I don't know why but I need to fix this and all my hardware is fine. Please help. I use a Get 1060 and Intel...
  10. Red and Blue Lines Appear On Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Red and Blue Lines Appear On Screen: While playing Star Trek Online the other day, red lines began appearing on the screen. At first the lines only appeared in the game which made me think it might have something to do with my graphics card, but then they started to appear on the screen all the time. I shut my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue lines on black space pc