Windows 10: Blue lock-screen problem

Discus and support Blue lock-screen problem in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hello i downloaded facebook app and it asked me to sync my photos in lock-screen , i made mistake and chose yes instead of no . so i disabled the sync... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by syrioust, Mar 17, 2016.

1. syrioust Win User

Blue lock-screen problem

Hello
    i downloaded facebook app and it asked me to sync my photos in lock-screen , i made mistake and chose yes instead of no . so i disabled the sync in the app settings but it didnt work . i manually navigated to the location on "C:\ProgramData\microsoft\windows\systemdata\s-somthing\read only\lock-screen A and B folders"
    and deleted the photos from there but now i have only blue screen. i tried to restore but it didnt work since i have AV
    can you help please
    edit: sorry wrong forums i thought this is Visualization

:)

syrioust, Mar 17, 2016
  2. Rich&rd Win User

Intermittent Win 10 welcome screen fault

I just switched off the setting "Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen" and now, when I am on the lock screen and I tap the spacebar it goes to a blue screen with just the three icons at bottom right. As before every 30 seconds it reverts
    to the lock-screen.

Oh, and now it just went straight to the sign-in from the blue screen. I logged in using a different user then restarted and now it is, once again, using the lock-screen picture on the sign-in screen. So now I have switched off "Show lock-screen ..." for
    the second user and the same thing has happened - goes to blue screen with no sign-in box.

So this seems to show that the problem is with the sign-in screen itself - does that make sense to anyone?

Rich&rd, Mar 17, 2016
  3. Personalization settings not saving in Windows 10

Hello, thank you for responding. I tried both methods, and neither of them solved the problem. I still can't change my lock screen photo, but now the lock screen is blue instead of the old image.

mcmxcix_xii, Mar 17, 2016
Thema:

Blue lock-screen problem

1. Blue lock-screen problem - Similar Threads - Blue lock screen

2. Problem with lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with lock screen: Since some months ago I have been unable to change my lock screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/cant-change-lock-screen-background-image/5777232c-510a-4180-bf3d-1b9e828fd7d5?messageId=c7a1ab0d-83ad-4369-b8b7-6aa9bbaa079d exactly the same...
  3. Problem with lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with lock screen: Since some months ago I have been unable to change my lock screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/cant-change-lock-screen-background-image/5777232c-510a-4180-bf3d-1b9e828fd7d5?messageId=c7a1ab0d-83ad-4369-b8b7-6aa9bbaa079d exactly the same...
  4. Pin locked and blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin locked and blue screen: So I was playing counter strike which I recently installed and while I was 20 minutes into the game. I had a blue screen and it crashed on me. I didn’t think much of it so when my computer booted up again, I just went back to play it again but I got a blue screen the second...
  5. Blue Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Lock Screen: Today, I have been getting a blue screen instead of the Windows Spotlight image. I have restarted my PC several times and the problem persists. Nothing else is wrong and the computer is functioning just fine. I just want to know if this is just a minor glitch or is it...
  6. Blue Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Lock Screen: Today, I have been getting a blue screen instead of the Windows Spotlight image. I have restarted my PC several times and the problem persists. Nothing else is wrong and the computer is functioning just fine. I just want to know if this is just a minor glitch or is it...
  7. Blue Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Problem with lock screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with lock screen: The new screen that Windows add in Windows 10 before the login screen has given fits lately. When I start the computer "Lock Screen?" will not allow the login screen to show. There is a delay, seems like eternity :, before I can get the password screen to load. What is wrong...
  9. Problem with the lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with the lock screen: My windows spotlight does not show pictures in the lock screen. this problem has started when i reset my PC. PLEASE HELP! I have tried all the solutions given under similar solutions but it gave no results...
  10. Lock Screen Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Problem: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 Pro. No matter what Lock Screen picture I select to show during my log-in all that shows is a blank, picture-less background. Sometimes it's a grey background, other times a blue background. But no picture. Does anybody know why my lock screen...