Windows 10: blue ring that spining around freezes the computer

Discus and support blue ring that spining around freezes the computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do I get rid of it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marquandmathias, Jul 18, 2018.

1. blue ring that spining around freezes the computer

how do I get rid of it

:)

marquandmathias, Jul 18, 2018

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Roan T Win User

blue ring that spining around freezes the computer

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

blue ring that spining around freezes the computer

1. blue ring that spining around freezes the computer - Similar Threads - blue ring spining

2. Computer freezes up and blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes up and blue screens: Hello,My computer acer Predator PO3-600 series has been having issues for the past few weeks. For no apparent reason, a few minutes after launch, it keeps crashing and freezing, sometimes giving me a frozen BSOD. Those freezes force me to shut down the computer via the power...
  3. Computer freezing and blue circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezing and blue circle: I have Acer aspire3 A315-51 with I3 It keeps freezing every few days and I get the blue circle and I am unable to do anything for at least 15mins,I have tried the CMD.EXe but only get the response that it is not recognised by Windows 10.Is it possible that there is a problem...
  4. Computer freezes and Blue Screen of Death

Computer freezes and Blue Screen of Death: Hello, My computer freezes and bsod shortly after. it restarts too quickly, so I couldn't catch the error codes. I have ran a hardware test for my computer, but everything comes back with no failures. The issue seems fixed when I reinstall windows, but after some time, it...
  5. Red ring around download icon???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Red ring around download icon???: Whenever I download anything, the icon shows a red ring My computer when it's supposed to be blue Other computers. It downloads fully like before except the only difference is the red ring My current browser is Chrome. : What caused this and is there any possible way to...
  6. Red ring around download icon???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Red ring around download icon???: Whenever I download anything, the icon shows a red ring My computer when it's supposed to be blue Other computers. It downloads fully like before except the only difference is the red ring My current browser is Chrome. : What caused this and is there any possible way to...
  7. Black ring around camera.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black ring around camera.: There's a black ring around camera app throughout the system. During this time of pandemic a webcam is a must but the black ring makes the experience very bad. I have shown the problem in the image. Please someone help me solve this problem.[ATTACH]...
  8. Windows spining dots chug, freezes, then restart (Bootlog_not_loaded)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows spining dots chug, freezes, then restart (Bootlog_not_loaded): Hello all, First of all, been a long time "Google and find what I need to tweak" person and always seem to end up here, so I've finally joined up. Thanks in advance for any suggestions, and apologies if this belongs elsewhere. So, with my issue, I know what caused this, and...
  9. blue ring

blue ring: why does a blue ring occur all the time don't use a mouse only keyboard cursor? Also why do red lines appear under each text when pressing the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-ring/fba043db-a2fd-43bc-8a70-4cea0d5590cd
  10. blue circle spining round

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue circle spining round: every thing on the desk top shrinks disappears then task bar screen goes black eventually returns still the same blue circle spinning can't even shut down the pc normally seems like lasts for ever...