Windows 10: blue screen and error 0xc000021a and the continuous repair loop

Discus and support blue screen and error 0xc000021a and the continuous repair loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; blue screen and error 0xc000021a and the continuous repair loop please help Attachment 50235 Attachment 50236 31282 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RayB63, Nov 23, 2015.

1. RayB63 Win User

blue screen and error 0xc000021a and the continuous repair loop

please help
    Attachment 50235

Attachment 50236

:)

RayB63, Nov 23, 2015

2. Blue screen error

1- The blue screen is at start up .

The original one came while trying a recovery.

Now I get the Dell logo and then the blue screen.

Dell diagnostics are ok.

2-Complete error - 0xc000021a on a blue screen with a smiley face

stating there is an error and it is trying to collect info.

Then it tries to reboot with logo and back to the blue screen loop.

BarbaraGunter, Nov 23, 2015
  3. stopcode ...21a

Hi Mick,

Corrupted system files are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We recommend following the possible solutions in this
    article
    to help resolved blue screen errors like 0xC000021A.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Nov 23, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi RayB63,

I have a few questions for you thanks to my own experience with this crash.

When started the crash to occur?
    In my experience, people weren't able to boot into the system to run the tool with this crash.
    Are you running in safe mode to run the dm log collector?

5. RayB63 Win User
    Crash started a few days after I changed from 32 to 63 bit. It is running " OK" after 2 Re-sets. (Not in safe mode, regular way)
    I do have problems with Mouse & keyboard not working at start up, after 2 or 3 re-starts they work,
    Also after the resets,
    Snipping tool doesn't work. Up to now these are some problems i have seen.
    Hey thanks for your fast response.
    Ray

RayB63, Nov 25, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    This 'OK' is good enough for no bluescreens?
    What was the reason to change from 32 to 64 bit?

7. RayB63 Win User
    I changed because I had problems with memories, it was crashing when I had tabs opened and moved from top to bottom, for example in Google images.
    But let me tell you now that last night I found there was some updates Windows had available, so I thought this might help. I downloaded them, restarted the PC. Bluescreen is back! This is getting to be a pain in the neck. Right now I'm resetting it. Hopefully you can tell me what can I do. Thanks.

RayB63, Nov 25, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

I would start with verifying the system files before updating and after updating.
    I know this might be difficult with the update system of Windows 10, but you only need to regularly check if updates have been installed.
    To verify the system files:

blue screen and error 0xc000021a and the continuous repair loop [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    blue screen and error 0xc000021a and the continuous repair loop [​IMG]
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow does NOT say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

9. RayB63 Win User
    OK, right now it is installing Windows again. So, I should do next is to install all my programs (apps) again, and do the scan you tell me, but what do I do with the updates, should I not install.

RayB63, Nov 25, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    Do you know what update is installing when the crash occurs?

11. axe0 New Member
    Too bad *Sad

Just install the updates, when you get this loop try to get into safe mode.
    I don't know if you have recovery media? If not, create one.
    Recovery Drive - Create in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Recovery media is what you need to boot from.
    Thus, connect/insert the recovery media, boot to the boot options and choose to boot from the recovery media.
    Once booted, search the option to boot in safe mode.
    If this option is not available, go to the advanced options and choose command prompt.
    In command prompt enter the command
    Code: start msconfig[/quote] and press enter, this should bring up msconfig.
    In msconfig, go to the boot tab and enable safe mode.
    Click apply>ok and reboot if asked.

12. RayB63 Win User
    OK, I will do it. I will let you know.

RayB63, Nov 25, 2015
  13. RayB63 Win User

OK, did the scan.
    Came out :
    "Windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of
    them. Details are included in the CBS. log windr\Logs\CBS\CBS.Logs. .....
    What next?

RayB63, Nov 25, 2015
  14. Laith Win User
    Laith, Nov 25, 2015
  15. axe0 New Member
    @Laith, this is Windows 10. From Windows 8 and higher there is a file called Genuine.txt from where you can determine if the installation is genuine *Smile

@RayB63, please follow my instructions for uploading the file

Thema:

1. blue screen and error 0xc000021a and the continuous repair loop - Similar Threads - blue screen error

2. 0xc000021a Blue Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000021a Blue Screen Loop: After defragmenting my laptop's hdd, i was defragmenting the hard drive in windows pe when i restarted, it was in a blue screen loop the error code is 0xc000021a as mentioned earlier. I tried system restore, but it was failing to restore it. It was saying that i try chkdsk c:...
  3. 0xc000021a Blue Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xc000021a Blue Screen Loop: After defragmenting my laptop's hdd, i was defragmenting the hard drive in windows pe when i restarted, it was in a blue screen loop the error code is 0xc000021a as mentioned earlier. I tried system restore, but it was failing to restore it. It was saying that i try chkdsk c:...
  4. Blue screen loop with error 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen loop with error 0xc000021a: I have dell inspiron 5770. I'm getting error 0xc000021a. The system attempts to boot but blue something wrong then records and then restarts then loops again again until get self test screen then restart again endless loop. System windows 10. This happened after software...
  5. Blue screen loop with error 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen loop with error 0xc000021a: I have dell inspiron 5770. I'm getting error 0xc000021a. The system attempts to boot but blue something wrong then records and then restarts then loops again again until get self test screen then restart again endless loop. System windows 10. This happened after software...
  6. Blue screen loop with error 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen with 0xc000021a error

Blue screen with 0xc000021a error: Help me to fix blue screen with 0xc000021a error. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-0xc000021a-error/b31000f2-1ca9-4212-909a-5b435f9250eb
  8. Blue screen error 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen error 0xc000021a: I reset my network settings. Then my pc gets restart there shows the blue screen error 0xc000021a. I tried to reset the pc, startup repair. When I goes for resetting the pc, it completes upto 60 then says that there was a problem. Even I tried the system restore. But there...
  9. blue screen continuous loop

blue screen continuous loop: My window 10 hp elitebook woke from sleep and rebooted on its on but ended up in a continuous loop of rebooting in blue screen error. It gives the "stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED". And "What failed: WUDFRd.sys" How can I get this issue resolved quick? I need...
  10. 0xc000021a infinite repair loop.

0xc000021a infinite repair loop.: I have followed some other posts on this topic, but have had no success. I have created and attempted to run a Windows 10 media creation tool on USB. No success with that. I would try a clean reinstall, but there are some very important family pictures on the pc that I...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to repair inaccessible stop code 0xc000021a

2. 0xc000021a loop