Windows 10: Blue screen bsod error

Discus and support Blue screen bsod error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Had blue scrren numerous times and went to a repair store to fix my bios but it still peristed.Here is the problem information:SourceWindowsSummaryShut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by a userNI, Jun 15, 2024.

1. a userNI Win User

Blue screen bsod error

Had blue scrren numerous times and went to a repair store to fix my bios but it still peristed.Here is the problem information:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎15/‎6/‎2024 9:52 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: d1Parameter 1: 60Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff8007fe18444OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.22631.2.0.0.768.100Locale ID: 17417

:)

a userNI, Jun 15, 2024
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Jun 15, 2024
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jun 15, 2024
  4. Blue screen bsod error

Blue screen of death error code 0xc000014

Hi,

BSOD could be due to a corruption on the software or even hardware issues. To resolve your concern, we suggest checking this support article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. The said article contains a step-by-step guide to resolve the BSOD issue
    on the device.

If you have other queries, feel free to ask us.

Arthur Rui, Jun 15, 2024
Thema:

Blue screen bsod error

1. Blue screen bsod error - Similar Threads - Blue screen bsod

2. Troubleshoot BSOD error. Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot BSOD error. Blue Screen Error: I have a windows 11 and it been on blue screen error for the past weekand also im getting error while installing new update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-bsod-error-blue-screen-error/6fbe38d6-5947-4d8c-94aa-5e6c124bc6d4
  3. Troubleshoot BSOD error. Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshoot BSOD error. Blue Screen Error: I have a windows 11 and it been on blue screen error for the past weekand also im getting error while installing new update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-bsod-error-blue-screen-error/6fbe38d6-5947-4d8c-94aa-5e6c124bc6d4
  4. Blue screen bsod error

Blue screen bsod error: Had blue scrren numerous times and went to a repair store to fix my bios but it still peristed.Here is the problem information:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎15/‎6/‎2024 9:52 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: d1Parameter...
  5. Troubleshoot BSOD error. Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot BSOD error. Blue Screen Error: I have a windows 11 laptop and it been on blue screen error for the past week I don't have create points please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-bsod-error-blue-screen-error/cc11f389-3cb7-4120-ab9c-6526664141d0
  6. Troubleshoot BSOD error. Blue Screen Error

Troubleshoot BSOD error. Blue Screen Error: I have a windows 11 laptop and it been on blue screen error for the past week I don't have create points please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-bsod-error-blue-screen-error/cc11f389-3cb7-4120-ab9c-6526664141d0
  7. Blue Screen Error BSOD Help Please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error BSOD Help Please: Hello, i have a new pc with ryzen 3 3200g, mother ASRock B450M HDV, 16GB ram 2x8 but my pc constantly crashes BSOD in simple tasks like watching a movie, or gaming low spec games league of legends i dont know what to do, ill be very grateful if someone helps methere is a link...
  8. Windows 10 Blue Screen BSOD Error

Windows 10 Blue Screen BSOD Error: Hi allI am constantly having constant error BSOD with code unexpected_store_exception. Can anyone help fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blue-screen-bsod-error/bfe763e1-08e0-4a1b-acb9-9bb815f3fa66
  9. Blue Screen Error BSoD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen Error BSoD: So I repeatedly get a blue screen error, I'm not sure of any error codes because the screen goes a little crazy when it happens, either the message is too big for the display or the text overlaps. It only ever seems to happen when I'm closing down World of Warcraft, which is...
  10. Fvevol.sys blue screen error(BSOD)

Fvevol.sys blue screen error(BSOD): Hii, I am facing a serious problem with my newly bought pc lenovo ideapad 130-151kb 8gb ram ,64 bit,windows 10.When I turn on my pc it shows manufacturer's logo(lenovo) and the suddenly it shows a blue screen error.I have noticed that at the bottom of the blue screen it...