Windows 10: Blue Screen Comes Back Like a Bad Penny

Discus and support Blue Screen Comes Back Like a Bad Penny in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Followed the process at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system. Result... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GregCowling, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Blue Screen Comes Back Like a Bad Penny

Followed the process at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system. Result of sfc /scannow was "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log."

One-and-a-half hours later the Stop Code Blue Screen was back. Is there a way to permanently avoid the Blue Screen?

:)

GregCowling, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 24, 2018
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blue Screen Comes Back Like a Bad Penny

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Blue Screen Comes Back Like a Bad Penny

1. Blue Screen Comes Back Like a Bad Penny - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Comes

2. Screen won't come back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen won't come back on: I recently set my screen to turn off after 3 minutes as per the energy recomendations. I now find that the computer / screen wont come back about 1 in 5 times requiring a hold off the power button to turn off the computer then power back on. Which of course I lose anything I...
  3. Screen won't come back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen won't come back on: I recently set my screen to turn off after 3 minutes as per the energy recomendations. I now find that the computer / screen wont come back about 1 in 5 times requiring a hold off the power button to turn off the computer then power back on. Which of course I lose anything I...
  4. is this bad? I feel like this is bad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is this bad? I feel like this is bad: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JwildbeastPS4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ugef7q/is_this_bad_i_feel_like_this_is_bad/
  5. Screen not coming back on after sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen not coming back on after sleep: Since the latest update, the screen on my notebook will not come on after waking up from sleep. I can close my lid then re-open it later and it powers on, the keyboard lights up, I hear sounds, but no screen. I have to force shutdown (hold power button) and completely re-boot...
  6. penny

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    penny: I don't want updates on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/penny/3f73636f-2e55-498c-b3a2-78bb15bc491f
  7. BLUE SCREEN BAD SYSTEM CONFIGURATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLUE SCREEN BAD SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: I have been trying to fix this for dayyyys now. mY PC was getting a little slow so I bought and installed a program called Tweaking.com from Windows and after running it NOW I'm stuck in Blue screen of Death with the message Bad System Configuration. I tried using the...
  8. blue screen bad pool caller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen bad pool caller: how can I fix "bad pool caller" blue screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-bad-pool-caller/d4c03c76-8557-4373-b11e-71f092c6fac0
  9. Message on screen keeps coming back.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Message on screen keeps coming back.: Hi. New to the forum, bit not to tek toys. I have recently set my PC from 8.1 to the free 10 upgrade offer. Everything's fine, 'Except' down in the bottom right hand corner a message keeps coming up.... "Activate Windows. Go to settings to activate Windows." I have gone...
  10. Weird issue with screen not coming back on

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird issue with screen not coming back on: Hi, I've got a really annoying issue. I didn't have this problem on Vista/Win7, so it seems to be Win10 related. Its almost like this issue (although I only have to leave it an hour or 2 - and it doesn't always do it!) Screen doesn't turn back on sometimes after...