Windows 10: Blue screen crash after loading web browser

Discus and support Blue screen crash after loading web browser in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so here is my issue. my computer for the last few days has been crashing after opening a web browser. I just loaded it into safe mode and didnt have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jonfxm, Dec 23, 2017.

1. jonfxm Win User

Blue screen crash after loading web browser

so here is my issue. my computer for the last few days has been crashing after opening a web browser. I just loaded it into safe mode and didnt have that issue. before all these crashes i was using a USB wireless device to connect to the internet. and i noticed if i didnt have device in it wouldnt crash but also i couldnt access the internet. so i tried something different. i tethered my phone to the computer to get internet that way. internet was there but when i opened a browser it crashed into a blue screen with the codes like dcp_watchdog_violation or page_fault_in_nonpaged_area or driver_corrupted_expool. ok so now i load my computer into safe mode. was able to open browsers and use internet. still using my phone for internet. then i plugged in my wireless adapter and went to device manager. it had that yellow sign with an exclamation mark. saying something is wrong with driver or device. when i go to update driver it says its all up to date. and it is. (im not sure how to uninstall a device driver to load an older driver version) now i restart my computer out of safe mode into regular start up, with my phone for internet, i open a browser and it didnt crash and hasnt crashed yet. i have not connected the wireless adapter for fear of the crashes. oh and i have tried different browsers, google chrome my main browser, but i tried with internet explorer and computer still crashed.

sorry for the jumbled words not very good at making reports such as these. any help would be greatly appreciated. If you need more information about this issue or clear up some of my mess i typed please feel free to ask. Thank you! DM Log attached.

:)

jonfxm, Dec 23, 2017

2. why Blue Screen in WINDOWS 10 ?

in 2 days , everything was fine ! after that now i have Blue screen :

DRIVER-VERIFIER-DETECTED-VIOLATION

and i can't go to windows , in loading screen , PC going crash and blue screen

Amir BehzadBoroumand, Dec 23, 2017
  3. Windows 10 is very glitchy

I am experiencing a few problems with Windows 10.

1. Every time I use a browser (doesn't matter which one) and go to YouTube it takes a

long time for the page to load and after bit,the browser crashes and then I can't open

any browser for a couple minutes.

2. When the computer is turning the blue loading screen flashes on and off rapidly and then

goes to the normal login screen. I kind of freaks me out.

3. When signed into another account, it is impossible to switch to my account from start menu because the computer gets stuck on the blue loading screen forever.

Here is some system info:

Blue screen crash after loading web browser [​IMG]

Ryan_McLeod, Dec 23, 2017
  4. jonfxm Win User

well i feel really silly now. completely uninstalled the USB Wireless adapter driver. then plugged in the usb wireless adapter and works just fine. i do remember updating all my drivers a bit back and i guess the update for it was worse than the original plug and play. up until recently i had been using Ethernet. so had no idea the new driver was bad for my computer. crazy thought my whole system was nearly screwed.

jonfxm, Dec 23, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    Did you solve the problem yourself?

zbook, Dec 23, 2017
  6. jonfxm Win User
    yeah i did. i thought it was something more severe than it was. thank you =]

jonfxm, Dec 23, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    There are many problems.
    They have not been solved.
    If you want help we can work on the problems.

zbook, Dec 23, 2017
  8. jonfxm Win User

ok sure. what problems may they be?

jonfxm, Dec 23, 2017
  9. zbook New Member
    In the logs there were 25 BSOD mini dump files.
    So far 15 files have been debugged and there are many misbehaving drivers.

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    1) sfc /scannow
    2) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    3) chkdsk /scan
    4) When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread

5) Please list all of the antivirus products that are always on and those that are used manually.

zbook, Dec 23, 2017
  10. jonfxm Win User
    ok scanning now.
    The antivirus's i use are
    Avast - Always on. Don't much care for this antivirus but i like having an extra scan to be sure things look alright
    Bitdefender - Always on. Do like this one because it seems to scan every darn file i got!
    Zemana - Always on. I do like this one a lot as well. Cleaned up some malicious software i stupidly contracted.

jonfxm, Dec 23, 2017
  11. zbook New Member
    When there is more then 1 antivirus on they interfere with each other.
    The end result can be an infection when one software conflicts with the other.
    All of the AV need to be uninstalled during the troubleshooting.
    Windows defender should be the only active AV product on during the troubleshooting.
    Many of the BSOD mini dump files when debugged displayed misbehaving AV drivers.

Avast Uninstall Utility | Download aswClear for Avast Removal
    Uninstall Bitdefender
    How Do I Easily Uninstall Zemana AntiMalware on My PC?

zbook, Dec 23, 2017
  12. jonfxm Win User
    Ok. after i uninstall them and finish trouble shooting what is your recommendations for my antivirus and how should i use it/them? and should i uninstall and redo this scan?

jonfxm, Dec 23, 2017
  13. zbook New Member

What is the history of malware?

zbook, Dec 23, 2017
  14. jonfxm Win User
    I don't get it very often and when I do get them its usually from dumb mistake I made while messing around with downloads and what not.

jonfxm, Dec 23, 2017
  15. zbook New Member
    When was the last time you had malware?
    What type was it and how did you fix it?
    Did you have to do a clean install?

zbook, Dec 23, 2017
Thema:

1. Blue screen crash after loading web browser - Similar Threads - Blue screen crash

2. All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes: This summer I started to encounter 'Ah Snap Status_Access_Violations' while using Microsoft Edge. These instances were rare, but the frequency of instances steadily increased. Refreshing pages multiple times would sometimes allow the page to be viewed, and sometimes a new...
  3. All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes: This summer I started to encounter 'Ah Snap Status_Access_Violations' while using Microsoft Edge. These instances were rare, but the frequency of instances steadily increased. Refreshing pages multiple times would sometimes allow the page to be viewed, and sometimes a new...
  4. All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. None of my web browsers will load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    None of my web browsers will load.: Any time I try to load up any web browser it will flash for a second then close off this applies too: Google chrome and Opera, i can still use Microsoft edge and internet explorer. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling them but it still doesn't seem to work Does anyone...
  6. Web browser.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser.: So on 4/6/20 I was downloading something online and it downloaded a web browser that i could not get rid of. So I uninstalled the app and problem solved, Then I ran a full virus scan and it came beck good. But then today I notice the app is back so i imedantly run a virus...
  7. Web browser crashes

Web browser crashes: When using the utility bar, typing in a web browser search and hitting enter causes the web page to attempt to load and then crashes. Then it brings up my home page and I have to retype the inquiry. All my web browsers do this. I have reset the network settings, I have...
  8. All web browsers keep crashing

All web browsers keep crashing: Hello, All my browsers (google chrome, firefox, internet explorer) keep crashing on Windows 8.1. I've disabled all add-ons, I've run a virus check and still can't seem to fix the problem. The error message I get on internet explorer is: Windows Data Execution Prevention...
  9. Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites

in Browsers and Email
    Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites: TL;DR - All web browser close when I try to log into my WoW account ( Battle.net Account Login ) On Tuesday, 05Jul16, morning I tried to open my battle.net launcher and it stated that I couldn't connect to the battle.net severs. I went onto the blizzard forums and tried to...
  10. Browsers is lagging in loading when you open the web browser.

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers is lagging in loading when you open the web browser.: I don't know why the web browser is still very slow in opening a web page. I've never had this problems before in my old windows 7 until this new windows 10 was installed. Can MS please fix this I fill like I have a dial-up web browser on a high end computer that is trying to...