Windows 10: Blue Screen Crashes

Discus and support Blue Screen Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi yesterday ive been constantly experiencing bsod crashes, im not sure what the issue is and hope someone can help me. Ive attached the DM log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chaddo, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Chaddo Win User

Blue Screen Crashes

Hi yesterday ive been constantly experiencing bsod crashes, im not sure what the issue is and hope someone can help me.
    Ive attached the DM log collector file

Attachment 56041

:)

Chaddo, Dec 29, 2015

2. N95 PC Connection

do you get blue screen?

(or how it crashes?)

if you get blue screen, what details there are?

miksu---01, Dec 29, 2015
  3. #Retro Win User
    Computer starts to run slow and then blue screens

Ok, So my pc has been blue screening but not making any crash reports. When I did the force crash on the "WhoCrashed" application it made a dump file but at the moment when its crashing by itself and blue screening its not making any dump files. It also
    auto restarts by itself so when it crashes the blue screen pops up for a second and then it shuts off my computer even though I disabled it.

#Retro, Dec 29, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Blue Screen Crashes

Remove the bypasses before any help may be given.
    Forum rules

5. Chaddo Win User
    Im not sure what you mean

Chaddo, Dec 30, 2015
  6. Chaddo Win User
    how do you remove the bypass?

Chaddo, Dec 30, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    Pirated software is what I mean.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Blue Screen Crashes

1. Blue Screen Crashes - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Crashes

2. Blue screens / crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens / crashes: Hello my PC has blue screen errors and crashing for a few weeks now, with common errors including,IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALKMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDSYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION NTFS.sysDRIVER VERIFIER IO VIOLATIONDRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALSYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...
  3. Blue screen crashs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen crashs: Hi all,I have an issue with my computer, i have an ASUS AX-56 USB wifi adaptor, and he started to go crazy, non stop connecting and disconnecting.and i tried to pull it out from the USB and in this second the PC crashed on blue screen, i tried servel times and the crashes are...
  4. Blue Screen Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Crashes: I have been having problems with a recent computer build. I was having a lot of program crashes so I replaced the video card, but now I am having blue screen crashes. I have the dmp files, the MS 32 info, and my system info, I just don't know what I am supposed to do with...
  5. Blue Screen Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Crash: system under load crashes playing flight simulator or tanks , this may not be related AMD 5950 and a 3070 ti with 64 gig of ram DMP files listed below for the last 3 crashes https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhKJ-Pd9GsZUb48MbkDZvb1jyvI?e=CtDiau...
  6. Blue Screen Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Crash: I believe my problem started when I bought a game from Amazon that I wanted to try. It would not run on my PC so I installed a new Nvidia graphics driver. It still would not run so I just quit trying to play the game. Soon I was having trouble with sound on my PC. I would...
  7. Blue Screen Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Crash: I believe my problem started when I bought a game from Amazon that I wanted to try. It would not run on my PC so I installed a new Nvidia graphics driver. It still would not run so I just quit trying to play the game. Soon I was having trouble with sound on my PC. I would...
  8. Blue Screen Crashes

Blue Screen Crashes: I had another driver irql not less or equal crash so I decided to enable driver verifier after enabling it I got a driver verifier detected violation crash so I got into safe mode and disabled driver verifier here's are the minidump files of both of the crashes hope u can...
  9. Blue Screen and crash

Blue Screen and crash: Dear all, I am getting the POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA blue screen, ran a sfc/scannow . After that scan got the following LOG with some findings, any ideas of what might be the cause? All my drivers are UP to Date....
  10. Blue Screen Crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Screen Crashes: Over the last month I have had multiple blue screen crashes on Windows 10. My computer is only 2 years old. There seems to be a constant Windows 10 update pending. I was told that I may have registry issues. Please help, I don't know how to fix this problem and the blue...