Windows 10: Blue Screen Error,Kmode exception not handled etc. and dmp files

Discus and support Blue Screen Error,Kmode exception not handled etc. and dmp files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; dmp files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sefer çınar, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Blue Screen Error,Kmode exception not handled etc. and dmp files

dmp files

:)

sefer çınar, Jul 20, 2018

2. I am getting error 'KMODE exception not handled"

Hi Meher,

This blue screen error or KMODE Exception Not Handled error could be a driver file issue. We suggest you refer to this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . Follow the steps and prompts in this article to see if this will help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Jul 20, 2018
  3. BSOD - KMODE Exception Not Handled

I've been receiving the BSOD - KMODE Exception Not Handled error for several weeks and have not been able to find a solution.

There does not seem to be any specific application running when the error occurs.

It has occurred shortly after booting up and has occurred hours into running.

I believe I have the most recent drivers for the video card.

Any suggestions and solutions will be greatly appreciated.

Attached are the 3 most recent DMP files, the MSINFO file and Speccy file.

Hopefully this link to OneDrive works.

CVokoun Win10 Error file

Thank you,

Cory

CoryVokoun, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Blue Screen Error,Kmode exception not handled etc. and dmp files

Blue Screen: KMODE EXCEPTION and KERNAL DATA INPAGE

It seems to be getting worse now... was just listening to a song on Youtube and suddenly the blue screen comes up again with the error:

"Stop code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

What failed: vhdmp.sys"

At a loss of what to do Blue Screen Error,Kmode exception not handled etc. and dmp files :(

KennyDuggal, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Blue Screen Error,Kmode exception not handled etc. and dmp files

1. Blue Screen Error,Kmode exception not handled etc. and dmp files - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. Windows 11 Blue Screen with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Blue Screen with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello, I have inserted two new RAMs and now keep getting the blue screen due to error code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I guess this issue has something to do with my RAMs since it wouldn't happen the first-time I re-inserted the RAMs but started occurring at the first...
  3. Windows 11 Blue Screen with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Blue Screen with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello, I have inserted two new RAMs and now keep getting the blue screen due to error code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I guess this issue has something to do with my RAMs since it wouldn't happen the first-time I re-inserted the RAMs but started occurring at the first...
  4. kmode exception not handled blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kmode exception not handled blue screen error: I keep getting a blue screen error at random times... not sure what is causing it. When it blue screens and restarts my computer it says it is a Kmode exception not handled error. I have copied the error in the event viewer and it says the following 2 errors: 1 The cpuz136...
  5. kmode exception not handled blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kmode exception not handled blue screen error: I keep getting a blue screen error at random times... not sure what is causing it. When it blue screens and restarts my computer it says it is a Kmode exception not handled error. I have copied the error in the event viewer and it says the following 2 errors: 1 The cpuz136...
  6. kmode exception not handled blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Kmode Exception not handled blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kmode Exception not handled blue screen: Thank you all for reading this. Today the laptop of my lil sister gave this weird blue screen and the error message was: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I tried to turn it on and off but I couldn't even get to the windows screen to log in. I would like to know why this is...
  8. kmode exception not handled error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kmode exception not handled error: Hi, My laptop suddenly got BSOD with "kmode exception not handled" error, and has produced the minidump. Please help me to check what error that i got. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xMpO4Exk_-X9LsQHTCI2B8FFM7Os8ng-/view?usp=sharing Thanks...
  9. Kmode exception not handled error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kmode exception not handled error: Am I the only one getting this? Every time I boot my PC, without fail. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it including resetting the PC. I've had this PC for less than 2 months. This issue started last night and it was running fine previous to this. I have no idea...
  10. Kmode Exception not handled Blue screen of death.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kmode Exception not handled Blue screen of death.: Hi, i have been having blue screen of death issues with this pc pretty much since i built it and found out that lots of these bsod were caused by my pc overheating i was getting 2 an hour or more but seemingly very little correlation to what i was doing on the pc. I then made...