Windows 10: Blue screen error: netr28x.sys failure; DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Blue screen error: netr28x.sys failure; DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently been getting numerous blue screen errors with increasing frequency the last 3 days. I have not made any changes to my hardware,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FernandoSanta210, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Blue screen error: netr28x.sys failure; DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hello, I have recently been getting numerous blue screen errors with increasing frequency the last 3 days. I have not made any changes to my hardware, nor have I installed or made any notable changes to any software. Also worth mentioning; the first time I encountered the blue screen errors my computer had lost connection to the network and then moments later crashed. Now whenever I boot the computer, it may or may not power my keyboard, mouse and monitor. I have to repeatedly power-cycle, unplugging the power cable and flicking the power switch off, reconnecting, switch on, and booting in hopes that they peripherals will connect. All of my drivers are up to date according to the software I am using to update the drivers; Driver Booster 5.

I have also tried uninstalling my linksys 802.11 NIC card from the Device Manager and restarting, but nothing has changed. Physically unplugging and reconnecting the NIC card has also held no benefits. I, with my limited knowledge, can no longer think of anything else I can do to resolve the issue, and I have no idea when the errors occur for they seem to occur randomly and with no specific trigger. Most recently was moments after loading up a game called 'Overwatch'. After a bit of struggling to get the computer to boot up again, I finally was able to start it up, and encountered another blue screen moments later for no apparent reason.

I have followed the steps and created a shared folder in google drive with the recent mini-dump files as well as my system information:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KVRVmLy9V8_Gjq4gJ-LUUOSVnEMw59WS?usp=sharing

Let me know if there is anything else I can provide

Thank you very much

:)

FernandoSanta210, Jul 26, 2018
  2. FFFC Win User

Blue screen with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netwbw02.sys)

I got this problem so frequently those days.

The error I saw on the blue screen was

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netwbw02.sys)

Could you please help me how to fix it?

The dump files were uploaded to the link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g45sd82glyphfl1/minidump.zip?dl=0

Thank you so much!

3. Fares740 Win User
    Windows 10 blue screen Error: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Hello,

My windows 10 keeps crashing in the middle of anything with a blue screen showing the Error: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal
    (ndis.sys)
    or sometimes
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (bdfndisf6.sys)
    . The .sys file is what differs from time to time. Is there a fix for this? I've all of my drivers up to date and i'm pretty sure there is no hardware problem.

Fares740, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Jan Del Win User

Blue screen error: netr28x.sys failure; DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Blue screen error: netr28x.sys failure; DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. Blue screen error: netr28x.sys failure; DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Blue Screen error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi,I've gotten a recurring error several times while using my PC, where the system will "blue-screen" and start sending information to Microsoft.Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALWhat failed: nvlddmkm.sysI've checked for System Updates, and run several troubleshooting...
  3. Blue Screen error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi,I've gotten a recurring error several times while using my PC, where the system will "blue-screen" and start sending information to Microsoft.Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALWhat failed: nvlddmkm.sysI've checked for System Updates, and run several troubleshooting...
  4. Blue Screen error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. blue screen frequently with Netwtw10.sys / DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

blue screen frequently with Netwtw10.sys / DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: starting about a month ago, I blue screened once a week with this driver intel wireless network with the error from the subject. as of late it has gotten worse and now causes multiples per day. I have completely reset this PC cleaned drive / installed fresh copy of windows...
  6. Windows 10 blue screen Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Netwtw08.sys and APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

Windows 10 blue screen Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Netwtw08.sys and APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: Hello, I had a blue screen problem, it just started from no where, i was staying on the laptop, an then the Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Netwtw08.sys appeared, ok cool, i heard something, about the network driver, i just unistalled it, and reinstall it, i thought i repared...
  7. Blue Screen error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Screen error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Whenever I connect my android device with my laptop and start USB tethering, after some time my pc shows a blue screen error and show Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: RNDISMP6.SYS look at my dump files:...
  8. Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure

Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure: Hello! I recently installed the ASUS PCE-AC58BT AC2100 for WiFi and bluetooth to my computer. I started using my computer and everything was fine until ~20mins into using it, it blue screened with the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and also says that Netwtw06.sys...
  9. Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: I use verifier to check my *.sys list, and i got blue screen again. I'm sure there are some problem in my *.sys list, but i can't see verifierXXXlog. Here is my dump log and sys info, plz help me! https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-GmejHGaTBaRk-vwpQmKroK8k...
  10. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - Blue screen error

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - Blue screen error: I'm facing a problem ' Blue screen' with following error please help me out driver_irql_not_less_or_equal what failed tcpip.sys dmp files and system info are attached to analyze the error dmp files system info requesing a quick reply Regards, Fiaz...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netr28x sys messing with internal keyboard

2. netr28x.sys error windows 10

3. netr28x.sys failed

4. Blue screen of death netr28x sys,
  5. netr28x.sys error,
  6. Netr.28x sys failure (windows 10/msn)