Windows 10: Blue screen, generated dump file. Please help

Discus and support Blue screen, generated dump file. Please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been experiencing issues on my computer, and I'm guessing they are being caused by my SSD, because sometimes it's not detected on the boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thiagosam, Jul 5, 2018.

1. thiagosam Win User

Blue screen, generated dump file. Please help

Hello,

I've been experiencing issues on my computer, and I'm guessing they are being caused by my SSD, because sometimes it's not detected on the boot menu and stuff. It didn't use to go bluescreen, but it started to happen after I upgraded the SSD firmware with Intel utility software.

It's an M.2 SSD and the OS is on it.

Maybe I should copy the OS to the HDD and unplug the SSD to see if the problem continues? Any suggestion?

070518-9078-01.dmp 05/07/2018 11:34:47

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    Caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe

Caused by address: ntoskrnl.exe+175570

Processor: x64

Crash address: ntoskrnl.exe+175570

Thank you in advance.

:)

thiagosam, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Sean8 Win User

blue screen (uploaded dump file)

I've been randomly waking up and getting a blue screen i've uploaded the dump file if anyone is able to debug it and let me know what it is saying

Sean8, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Blue screen, generated dump file. Please help

We need log files(called dump files) that tell us what lead to crash.

Please share them with us for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let us know if you need any assistance about posting dump files.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Oct 29, 2018
  4. Ariel Aba Win User

blue screen memory dump

Hi Florin94,

You can follow the troubleshooting steps in the article: Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7
    While we wait for an expert to check the dump file you provided, I suggest that you also post in
    TechNet.
    The members there include IT professionals that can provide a more advanced recommendation on the next step to resolve your issue.

Regards.

Ariel Aba, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Blue screen, generated dump file. Please help - Similar Threads - Blue screen generated

2. Blue screen and help reading mini dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and help reading mini dump file: Hey guys, does anyone have exsperience reading / understanding the minidump file from event viewer? Was just doing normal gaming stuff and I had my first hard blue screen in what feels like ages, but also on a newer built PC from April. Maybe it requires some program to do...
  3. Blue screen and help reading mini dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen and help reading mini dump file: Hey guys, does anyone have exsperience reading / understanding the minidump file from event viewer? Was just doing normal gaming stuff and I had my first hard blue screen in what feels like ages, but also on a newer built PC from April. Maybe it requires some program to do...
  4. During a blue screen of death, the system does not generate a small dump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During a blue screen of death, the system does not generate a small dump file.: A blue screen appears when playing any game on the computer PUBG, Forza, Cyberpunk. And the screen of death appears at a random moment, it may happen during the launch of the game, or it may happen during an active game, or it may not happen at all. And it does not depend on...
  5. During a blue screen of death, the system does not generate a small dump file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    During a blue screen of death, the system does not generate a small dump file.: A blue screen appears when playing any game on the computer PUBG, Forza, Cyberpunk. And the screen of death appears at a random moment, it may happen during the launch of the game, or it may happen during an active game, or it may not happen at all. And it does not depend on...
  6. Blue Screen Of Death error - 3B System_Thread_Exception DUMP FILES INCLUDED PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Of Death error - 3B System_Thread_Exception DUMP FILES INCLUDED PLEASE HELP!!: The issues is That I’m Receiving BSCOD Error or 3B System thread exception, Steps I took prior to Receiving this error. I weren’t doing anything besides doing regular browsing and downloading some games from steam and Battle.net, My system specs are below and I used the...
  7. Blue screen of death not generating dump file

Blue screen of death not generating dump file: Hello,I have a Dell inspiron 3670 Desktop using windows 10, not overlocked.After installing a new WD sn 750 SSD, I'm frequently getting BSOD where the collecting info stays at 0% even after 20 minutes, and no memory dump file is created.I followed the settings under "to...
  8. blue screen thats my dump help please

blue screen thats my dump help please: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\102420-8250-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  9. Windows not generating dump files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows not generating dump files: I've been getting the UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in gaming for a while now and I've tried so many things to fix it but no luck. There aren't any dump files to look at either. I turned on auto restart, changed automatic dump to small, kernal and then back to automatic because...
  10. Blue Screen Dump File

Blue Screen Dump File: My computer has got the BSOD. It will startup fine and then a few minutes later it blue screens. I got the dump file, but I am unable to understand it. Could anyone give me some insight into what it is saying?...