Windows 10: blue screen "hibernating"

Discus and support blue screen "hibernating" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I upgraded my dell laptop windows 8.1 to free windows 10 home. I was downloading some apps from the microsoft store. After the download, my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by may flowers, Aug 21, 2015.

1. blue screen "hibernating"

I upgraded my dell laptop windows 8.1 to free windows 10 home. I was downloading some apps from the microsoft store. After the download, my computer wouldn't work. I tried to reinstall windows 10 (duplicate made) from the flash jump drive without success. I downloaded windows 10 from microsoft again but my laptop turned off during this process (my laptop was on battery saver option). I was given a 20 code from windows 10 and it was wanting 25 code. I tried to reinstall windows 8.1 without success. I now get a blue screen with the word "hibernating" I tried downloading things from your website (from my main PC) that I thought might help but my laptop won't load anything from the j drive or dvd drive. Any help you could give this senior citizen would be much appreciated.

:)

may flowers, Aug 21, 2015
  2. MiikuM Win User

Stuck in hibernating Windows 10 Asus T100TA tablet/laptop

Hi, my Asus is stuck in a state, where it is going into hibernation. Using start/stop button or pressing F12 while restarting does not help. So I have no access to the computer at all, just see the blue screen with "hibernating" text.

MiikuM, Aug 21, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Aug 21, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

blue screen "hibernating"

Hi may flowers,

Welcome to the 10forums.

First thing you should do is create a rescue media USB.
    I think you have to clean your hard drive in order to install windows again.
    In order to do so, you need rescue media. When you have created a rescue media USB boot from it and open command prompt in advanced options.
    Because you can't use your dvd player you would also need to create a windows installation media tool on a USB.
    Create windows 10 installation media

When you have a rescue media USB and installation media let me know *Smile

Thema:

blue screen "hibernating"

1. blue screen "hibernating" - Similar Threads - blue screen hibernating

2. Pc turns on when in hibernation and blue screens after

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc turns on when in hibernation and blue screens after: Hi,When I put my pc into hibernation, it sometimes turns on on its own and bluescreens after. It's a fairly clean install of windows 10.Specs: AMD phenom xII 955undervolted for cooling purposesAMD r9 270xGigabyte mobo PCIe GbE Ethernet adapterone old and one newIt started...
  3. Pc turns on when in hibernation and blue screens after

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc turns on when in hibernation and blue screens after: Hi,When I put my pc into hibernation, it sometimes turns on on its own and bluescreens after. It's a fairly clean install of windows 10.Specs: AMD phenom xII 955undervolted for cooling purposesAMD r9 270xGigabyte mobo PCIe GbE Ethernet adapterone old and one newIt started...
  4. Blue screen issue after hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen issue after hibernate: HelloI am recently started facing the below issue.. Need help to fix it please. I have windows 10.So the problem are i'm getting BSOD after PC starts from hibernation. Error " PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREAI couldn't restart the system so I had to restore with a restore point...
  5. Blue screen issue after hibernate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen issue after hibernate: HelloI am recently started facing the below issue.. Need help to fix it please. I have windows 10.So the problem are i'm getting BSOD after PC starts from hibernation. Error " PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREAI couldn't restart the system so I had to restore with a restore point...
  6. Blue screen issue after hibernate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue Screen after resume from hibernation: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Blue Screen after resume from hibernation: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello,I usually use the hibernate when I close my computer.I often have a failure after the resstart of my computer from an hibernate and a blue screen occurs.I could have few dumps from the same behavior :DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILUREntoskrnl.exe+3f70d0May you please...
  8. Blue Screen on Hibernate/Resume - INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Blue Screen on Hibernate/Resume - INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR: Hi all,For the past few months, I've had dozens of intermittent crashes/blue screens on hibernate/resume. The "symptom" is that I come back to my PC after a while and the lights are still on but it's asleep and when I go to wake it, nothing happens. After reboot, I realised...
  9. Blue screen after resuming from hibernate

Blue screen after resuming from hibernate: I keep running into blue screen after resuming from hibernate state in Windows 10 pro and it says "dpc watchdog violation" . I tried to find the cause by using WinDBbg and I got the following resaults . Is there any solution for it? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  10. Windows 10 1903 - Blue Screen after Hibernation

Windows 10 1903 - Blue Screen after Hibernation: After installing Windows 10 1903 I started getting Blue Screen after Hibernation. Stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. Event Viewer error: Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001. That didn't happen before installing an update. My...