Windows 10: Blue Screen ( NOT BSOD ) on bootup

Discus and support Blue Screen ( NOT BSOD ) on bootup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Very infrequently ( once a month or so ) I get a blue screen ( not my desktop as usual ) on boot. It has the three options bottom R on the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AR3142, Jan 23, 2017.

1. AR3142 Win User

Blue Screen ( NOT BSOD ) on bootup

Hi,
    Very infrequently ( once a month or so ) I get a blue screen ( not my desktop as usual ) on boot. It has the three options bottom R on the screen but no place to log on. I'm setup to boot to desktop w/o password protection. I have to restart to get to desktop. Any ideas why this happens?
    Thanks

:)

AR3142, Jan 23, 2017
  2. ianheim Win User

Device driver violation... Constant restarting, no boot, no safe mode.

After trying windows verifier, I now have the blue screen with no bootup and safe mode won't work.

ianheim, Jan 23, 2017
  3. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION on bootup after install

Hi Grei,

It might be due to some corrupted files on your system. We suggest running the
    troubleshooter
    for blue screen error and see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Justine Pel, Jan 23, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Jan 23, 2017
  5. AR3142 Win User
    I checked that out. There was a Windows Media Player "stopped working" problem report yesterday. I got the blue screen this morning. There were no updates.
    Thanks

AR3142, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Blue Screen ( NOT BSOD ) on bootup - Similar Threads - Blue Screen BSOD

2. Black screen on bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen on bootup: Hi, I get a black screen. On start up, it looks like my laptop is booting normally, then the display goes black. The drive light and fan keep running. It’s happened a couple of times in the last month and both times, it’s come back on after turning it off and restarting it....
  3. Black screen on bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen on bootup: Hi, I get a black screen. On start up, it looks like my laptop is booting normally, then the display goes black. The drive light and fan keep running. It’s happened a couple of times in the last month and both times, it’s come back on after turning it off and restarting it....
  4. Black screen on bootup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Annoying screen on bootup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying screen on bootup: When I boot up my PC, how can I stop the annoying screen asking me to link my devices together and also wanting me to buy Office 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-screen-on-bootup/7559bd18-58ad-42cd-ba0f-09d798d35753
  6. Bootup Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bootup Screen: when i turn on my PC, the BIOS screen first appears then after it loads it goes to the Windows login screen. please help submitted by /u/eekane [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfqykq/bootup_screen/
  7. Blue Welcome to Windows Screen on bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue Welcome to Windows Screen on bootup: Has anyone else occasionally seen a blue Welcome to Windows screen after starting their PC and signing in to Windows. Its very similar to the options you get when clean installing and you see set up screens but you dont see all the Privacy Screens. The blue Welcome to Windows...
  8. BSOD on bootup

BSOD on bootup: Hey, i get BSOD on bootup. I cant do anything. I have tried every solution. I have heard about resetting pc with USB, if so. How do i do that. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-on-bootup/677dc20e-952d-4edb-9da1-db1f622ac0f2
  9. BSOD on bootup

BSOD on bootup: Hey, i get BSOD on bootup. I cant do anything. I have tried every solution. I have heard about resetting pc with USB, if so. How do i do that. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-on-bootup/9afc0361-db50-42de-8e6b-43ee89203042
  10. BSOD during bootup (black screen 2min -> BSOD)

BSOD during bootup (black screen 2min -> BSOD): Hello I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from 7. I did choose the non-clean install, and i wish to keep it this way. i do NOT wish to clean install, as id rather just fix the problem. Anyways, my problem is; During the boot process, the pc startet to take a long time,...