Windows 10: Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files

Discus and support Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been getting occasional bluescreens every other day or so for a couple months but starting today my PC's been crashing almost every hour. I ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mo_50, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Mo_50 Win User

Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files

I've been getting occasional bluescreens every other day or so for a couple months but starting today my PC's been crashing almost every hour. I ran memory diagnostic which said I have a memory problem, I confirmed this by testing both sticks of ram together and individually using memtest86 and only 1 of them kept erroring. I haven't made any recent changes to software or hardware. I ran scans per other discussions and nothing has been helpful so far. I used BlueScreenView and it points to ntoskrnl.exe which isn't very helpful.At this point I replaced my ram completely since I was due for an u

:)

Mo_50, Mar 1, 2024

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Mar 1, 2024
  3. Kyle Win User
    [BSOD] CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED 0x0EF - 'ntoskrnl,exe'

Hang on a second, no. As far as the rules are concerned VPNs from legitimate sources are not illegal. You don't have the right to 'force' someone to remove a piece of software that:
    1. Is not causing the issue related to the crashes
    2. is not pirated software or illegal
    Cloudflare WARP does not have a windivert file that I can find, even if it did, again, its not against the forum rules because it is not an illegal system file in of itself.
    Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files 392695d1687395590t-bsod-critical_process_died-0x0ef-ntoskrnl-exe-nvidia_share_xn32wwrpiz.png

Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files 392696d1687395590t-bsod-critical_process_died-0x0ef-ntoskrnl-exe-nvidia_share_vfmjrbmlwr.png

Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files 392697d1687395590t-bsod-critical_process_died-0x0ef-ntoskrnl-exe-nvidia_share_rzpicz79yl.png

Kyle, Mar 1, 2024
  4. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Dann, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

1. Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files - Similar Threads - Blue Screen ntoskrnl

2. Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files: I've been getting occasional bluescreens every other day or so for a couple months but starting today my PC's been crashing almost every hour. I ran memory diagnostic which said I have a memory problem, I confirmed this by testing both sticks of ram together and individually...
  3. Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files: I've been getting occasional bluescreens every other day or so for a couple months but starting today my PC's been crashing almost every hour. I ran memory diagnostic which said I have a memory problem, I confirmed this by testing both sticks of ram together and individually...
  4. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  6. blue screen of death minidump, please help

blue screen of death minidump, please help: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\$RCB0DG1.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv* Executable...
  7. Help with a Blue Screen Minidump File

Help with a Blue Screen Minidump File: I have been getting blue spinning circles and "program" not responding errors on virtually any program I'm running on my computer. I've had two Black Screen hang-ups yesterday and today. After the second hand-up I received a Blue Screen Error that shutdown my computer, then...
  8. Help me analyse this blue screen minidump please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me analyse this blue screen minidump please: Hi My PC worked fine but after reinstalling Windows (and installing the latest drivers from manufacturer) it started to throw these blue screens. I caught a minidump too. Can you please help me analyse it? System is: Lenovo Ideapad 330s-15ikb Intel Core i5-8250u 8 GB...
  9. Ongoing Blue Screen Issues - Please help with Minidumps!

Ongoing Blue Screen Issues - Please help with Minidumps!: I keep getting bluescreens, either PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA or IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. They happen seemingly randomly, nothing specific seems to trigger them. Things I have tried to no avail: Chkdsk on all partitions of my SSD = fine Memory diagnostic = fine Ran...
  10. Please review minidump - ntoskrnl bsod

Please review minidump - ntoskrnl bsod: Minidump files can be found at https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkyF9KTuD2MFjHq9RkGAnQi2EIIQ?e=gLFpPS Please help diagnose what they can tell me is causing my BSOD. Thanks...