Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) ntkrnlmp.exe Any reason/s ?

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) ntkrnlmp.exe Any reason/s ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings, I have just upgraded to windows 10 via a clean install, I installed the normal windows utils. After this i installed Steam. I went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Case52, May 18, 2016.

1. Case52 Win User

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) ntkrnlmp.exe Any reason/s ?

Greetings,

I have just upgraded to windows 10 via a clean install, I installed the normal windows utils.

After this i installed Steam. I went to play the divsion only to have both screens say not signal and get a black screen of death ,then downloaded and installed the Whocrashed. I have included the file of my pc.

Attachment 80581

Any help would be great appreciated

Case

:)

Case52, May 18, 2016
  2. XP ROCKS. Win User

Windows 10 crashes with and without blue screen

Have you checked to see if there are any dump files generated?

Please post a link to the dump file/s. "How to" instructions below.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

XP ROCKS., May 18, 2016
  3. XP ROCKS. Win User
    Blue screen error- fix proposed not working

Please post a link to the dump file/s. How to instructions below.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

XP ROCKS., May 18, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

This is a stray BSOD. And it is a totally clueless one.
    Code: BugCheck 109, {a3a01f5a39ed9504, b3b72be08c6d6501, 6, 18} Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] From the analysis .... we get it ...
    Code: Arg4: 0000000000000018, Type of corrupted region, can be ...... Kernel notification callout modification[/quote] The explanation shows the possibilities .....
    I would say to wait a bit more and see if it BSODs even more. If the BSODs continue, we must go for troubleshooting. So if it BSODs again, let us see the further crash dumps. It would be difficult to start with such a clueless single crash dump.

Thema:

1. Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) ntkrnlmp.exe Any reason/s ? - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue Screen of Death BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death BSOD: I am getting recurring BSODs on my new laptop with various error messages, e.g.SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONwin32kfull.sysKmode Exception Not HandledNtfs.sysI have already tried the straightforward solutions like sfc /scannow, dism restore health and similar.I have performed the...
  3. Bsod, Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod, Blue Screen of Death: Greetings,Recently I have been having some issues it started out with and black screen every time I boot up then became a Bsod code and would happen maybe once a day and last night it started occurring anytime I boot up. I’ve tried almost everything that I could find and even...
  4. Bsod, Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod, Blue Screen of Death: Greetings,Recently I have been having some issues it started out with and black screen every time I boot up then became a Bsod code and would happen maybe once a day and last night it started occurring anytime I boot up. I’ve tried almost everything that I could find and even...
  5. BSOD Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Blue Screen of Death: Hello,I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD's for the past week. I believe it started after an update through Dell Updates possibly, but I'm not 100% sure. Can someone please help and identify what exactly is causing the issue?Minidump...
  6. Ntoskernel exe blue screen of death

Ntoskernel exe blue screen of death: Hello guys, i bought a new pc few days ago today i got a bsod only once so far but i am afraid it may be repeated i downloaded bluescreen view i found the crash address to be ntoskrnl.exe+3f5e40here is a screenshot of the bsod dmp fileand here is a link of the dmp file in...
  7. Blue Screen of Death BSOD

Blue Screen of Death BSOD: I was in the middle of playing a game when a BSOD popped up showing System thread exception not handled, with the file causing it being aswmonflt.sys. I am on my pc and nothing has happened in the last 20 minutes but am worried about this problem...
  8. BSOD Blue Screen Of Death

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Blue Screen Of Death: Hey guys, When I open Valorant, it instantly shows me a Blue Screen saying "What Failed: vgx.sys" i think it ishow can i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-blue-screen-of-death/05431832-6ae4-45d3-8106-e9813ed10202
  9. Blue screen of death BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen of death BSOD: Hi, I recently been getting random BSODs, it seems to be at random times. I'm not sure what could be causing it. Note: Drivers are up to date and I have run some memory test which all pass. Here is the memory dump file. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  10. BSOD Blue Screen Of Death

BSOD Blue Screen Of Death: I am using OS10 with latest updates installed in it but whenever I tries to install something or download, it gets terminated by BSOD. Can you please suggest me some ways for getting rid of it...?...
Tags: