Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) while running xampp

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) while running xampp in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My PC is a Lenovo Ideapad 310 with 8 GB DDR4 RAM, Intel Core i3 processor and Windows 10 Home pre-installed. Today I was trying to use xampp to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arjun Dinesh, Aug 11, 2018 at 3:02 AM.

1. Arjun Dinesh Win User

Hi,

My PC is a Lenovo Ideapad 310 with 8 GB DDR4 RAM, Intel Core i3 processor and Windows 10 Home pre-installed. Today I was trying to use xampp to create a database for my project and suddenly I encountered with a BSOD. I'm attaching the onedrive link for the minidump files along with this. Please help me.

Link for the minidump files:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjhXda0cEiErfZzJ5m_K2PWhuPA

:)

Arjun Dinesh, Aug 11, 2018 at 3:02 AM
  2. XP ROCKS. Win User

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)

Please post a link to the dump file/s. "How to" instructions below.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

3. Nachappa C K Win User
    Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 11, 2018 at 3:03 AM
  4. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) while running xampp [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) while running xampp - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. I’m stuck in a BSoD boot loop with the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, and it’s a really...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I’m stuck in a BSoD boot loop with the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, and it’s a really...: I use Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 3137, 64-bit computer, 64-bit processor, 2 GB RAM (thought that would be relevant). The other day, I was playing a game right before we went out, and I pressed Alt and F4 frantically, but the game had frozen as a result of that, so I...
  3. Windows 10 Pro (Version 1607) CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD Error while updating to the latest...

Windows 10 Pro (Version 1607) CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD Error while updating to the latest...: I recently tried to update my 64-bit Windows 10 Pro to the latest version (currently my Win10 version is 1607) and I got this BSOD error: [ATTACH] After this Blue Screen of Death I waited for about 5 minutes and for some reason it did not reboot automatically. I tried to...
  4. August 2018 Windows Update: Keyboard/Mouse/Screen Blank

August 2018 Windows Update: Keyboard/Mouse/Screen Blank: This has become rather troublesome ordeal. I had this issue with the previous update and ultimate had to reinstall windows because of it. Recently, i got a forced update last night and i chose the update and shutdown option. Today, in the morning my computer booted up but...
  5. BLACK SCREEN & INFINITE REPAIR LOOP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE- ACCESS DENIED SAFE MODE

BLACK SCREEN & INFINITE REPAIR LOOP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE- ACCESS DENIED SAFE MODE: HI im 2 days into this now-- have been trying soo many solutions online-- & nothing is working this is the 3rd time that after a mandatory reboot-- i have been lift with the black screen. The 1st one required 200$+ at the computer repair shop. The 2nd i was able to...
  6. Screen Flicker on Boot After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Flicker on Boot After Windows Update: Hi, I updated to KB4343909 (OS Build 17134.228) yesterday and now when my pc boots the brand name comes up, then the screen flashes of and on and the brand name is back up again and normal boot resumes. Anyone else see this occurrence or have any ideas? 116073
  7. BSOD on wow launch (windows 7)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on wow launch (windows 7): I can launch anything else through the battle.net client / steam, but launching wow instantly causes bsod; went through blizzard tech support to no avail. computer: Windows 7 ultimate x64 2 AMD Opteron 4386 nvidia geforce 1060 32 GB memory 116063
  8. when i put my pictures on screen display they are stretched??

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i put my pictures on screen display they are stretched??: I select groups of pictures from albums, and some are stretched in width?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/when-i-put-my-pictures-on-screen-display-they-are/ce8c43f3-6ef1-4e9b-adfa-1aac2bea57d6
  9. (Fixed) C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...

(Fixed) C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...: When I try to start some programs It shows this error [ATTACH] I have DirectX 12, Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 x64, and Windows 10....
  10. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...: When I try to start some programs It shows this error [ATTACH] I have DirectX 12, Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 x64, and Windows 10....