Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) while running xampp

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) while running xampp in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My PC is a Lenovo Ideapad 310 with 8 GB DDR4 RAM, Intel Core i3 processor and Windows 10 Home pre-installed. Today I was trying to use xampp to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arjun Dinesh, Aug 11, 2018 at 3:02 AM.

1. Arjun Dinesh Win User

Hi,

My PC is a Lenovo Ideapad 310 with 8 GB DDR4 RAM, Intel Core i3 processor and Windows 10 Home pre-installed. Today I was trying to use xampp to create a database for my project and suddenly I encountered with a BSOD. I'm attaching the onedrive link for the minidump files along with this. Please help me.

Link for the minidump files:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjhXda0cEiErfZzJ5m_K2PWhuPA

:)

Arjun Dinesh, Aug 11, 2018 at 3:02 AM
  2. XP ROCKS. Win User

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)

Please post a link to the dump file/s. "How to" instructions below.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

3. Nachappa C K Win User
    Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 11, 2018 at 3:03 AM
  4. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) while running xampp [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) while running xampp - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989: Microsoft Edge Critical Error screen (red in color. wanting my user name and password, gave the tel number 866 393 7989. called and they would not say they were Microsoft only another company to fix issue. meantime I can't do to much....
  3. why does my new computers screen jump from large to small without being prompted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does my new computers screen jump from large to small without being prompted: why does my new HP computer screen jump fro large to small without being prompted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/why-does-my-new-computers-screen-jump-from-large/51cd3fb1-f41e-45fa-b057-ba8e0c8c415d
  4. How to display on three screens?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to display on three screens?: I am working off a lap top on a dock with two other screens. When I go to display setting it only recognizes 2 screens . How do I get it to "see" my three screens so I can display on all of them?...
  5. Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc

Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc: Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol...
  6. Blue screen for too many USB plugged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen for too many USB plugged: In the lab where I work we need 20+ devices connected to the same computer via USB. I have 3 powered deltaco HUBs and several devices. Some USB3.0, some USB2.0, but all hubs are 3.0. I install all softwares and drivers individually for each device (each works individually)....
  7. Unregistered Exception Handler Error!! After POST Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unregistered Exception Handler Error!! After POST Screen: Hi, Today i saw "Unregistered Exception Handler Error" after booting my laptop, it was for the very first time that i observed this type of error. Recently my laptop is not booting up, just fans were running, i went to repair shop and they replaced Input/Output chip and BIOS...
  8. BSOD before shutting down

BSOD before shutting down: When I shut down my laptop, the screen went black like normal shutdown, but suddenly BSOD with IRQL LESS THAN OR EQUAL. Device Model: ASUS X450LCP (https://www.asus.com/Laptops/X450LC/HelpDesk_Download/) Here is the minidump file:...
  9. Device's screen blinks constantly and eventually crashes when attempting to add printers.

Device's screen blinks constantly and eventually crashes when attempting to add printers.: I was going to print something for someone on another computer which recently updated from v. 1511 to v. 1803, but the printer was not listed so I attempted to add it. First, I tried the normal method, of adding the printer through the Settings app. However, I was immediately...
  10. Screen saver custom label

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen saver custom label: I want to change my sleep screen saver to a custom label like I could with windows 7, How do I this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/screen-saver-custom-label/8c212b08-fbcc-4f98-be14-713303325a92