Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death different error every time it restarts

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death different error every time it restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i am unable to even log into my laptop because when i turn it on the BSOD keeps on showing up and restarting my laptop. However, when the BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SabrinaHishammuddin, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Blue Screen of Death different error every time it restarts

Hello, i am unable to even log into my laptop because when i turn it on the BSOD keeps on showing up and restarting my laptop. However, when the BSOD shows up, it usually differs each time it restarts itself.

I've had :

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

all in one sitting.

My laptop is also unable to repair itself everytime it tries to auto repair.

What should I do?

:)

SabrinaHishammuddin, Jul 27, 2018

2. Different Blue screen of death everytime

Hey,

I have been experiencing these blue screen error from a very long time and i get different blue screen of death...IDK whats happening and i definitely need some help here !!

akshay tripathi, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Blue Screen of Death different error every time it restarts

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death different error every time it restarts

1. Blue Screen of Death different error every time it restarts - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue screen of death with different error code each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death with different error code each time: I'm getting the blue screen of death every hour or 2. Each time there is a different error so I can not determine the cause.Drivers updated.I do not overclock or use XMP.SMART status of discs or ok.And unfortunately resetting the windows is not an option.How can I send the...
  3. Blue screen of death with different error code each time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death with different error code each time: I'm getting the blue screen of death every hour or 2. Each time there is a different error so I can not determine the cause.Drivers updated.I do not overclock or use XMP.SMART status of discs or ok.And unfortunately resetting the windows is not an option.How can I send the...
  4. Blue screen with different error every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with different error every time: Hello,A week ago, I had BSoD errors that would show up like once every few hours which was kinda irritating. I tried to perform a clean installation by myself using the "Reset this PC" feature but was unlucky enough to get another BSoD during the installation which has messed...
  5. Blue screen with different error every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen with different error every time: Hello,A week ago, I had BSoD errors that would show up like once every few hours which was kinda irritating. I tried to perform a clean installation by myself using the "Reset this PC" feature but was unlucky enough to get another BSoD during the installation which has messed...
  6. Blue screen with different error every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Very frequent Blue Screen of Deaths, frequently getting a different error message every time

Very frequent Blue Screen of Deaths, frequently getting a different error message every time: Hi there, This is going to take a while. I can already feel it. Since about 1-2 weeks ago, I've been getting extremely consistent BSODs on my desktop. I'm talking several in one day. Most of these occur when I am playing games. What's interesting is that most of the time I...
  8. Very frequent Blue Screen of Deaths, frequently getting a different error message every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very frequent Blue Screen of Deaths, frequently getting a different error message every time: Hi there, This is going to take a while. I can already feel it. Since about 1-2 weeks ago, I've been getting extremely consistent BSODs on my desktop. I'm talking several in one day. Most of these occur when I am playing games. What's interesting is that most of the time I...
  9. blue screen of death every time

blue screen of death every time: on event viewer i saw error of Faulting application name: DllHost.exe, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0xb850de5d Faulting module name: combase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.662, time stamp: 0x8f79024d Exception code: 0xc0000005 whats reason...
  10. Different Blue Screen Every time

Different Blue Screen Every time: On Fri 9/13/2019 12:46:42 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091319-11031-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (0xFFFFF805081A8C25) Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFF8008153A3868, 0x0,...