Windows 10: Blue screen of death, don't remember the error code

Discus and support Blue screen of death, don't remember the error code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all! I received a blue screen of death recently, however, I wasn't able to jot down the error code. I did; however, attach a copy of the BSOD zip... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by anesthetic, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Blue screen of death, don't remember the error code

Hi all! I received a blue screen of death recently, however, I wasn't able to jot down the error code. I did; however, attach a copy of the BSOD zip file for review.

Please let me know what you guys think it might be. *really

-Anes

:)

anesthetic, Jan 26, 2016
  2. Issay465 Win User

Error code 0xc000098

I am not experiencing any blue screen of death errors nor have i made recent changes on my computer.

Issay465, Jan 26, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade Error - Critical Process Died

The exact same thing has happened to mine. I tried to do the "Reset this PC" and it refused to do it returning an yet another error and then right back to the blue screen of death with the same error code "Critical_Process_Died". My computer was working
    fine and then Saturday morning it was on the blue screen of death loop.

I've tried everything I've found to try to fix it and nothing works.

Help! Please!

MeishanizedLLC, Jan 26, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Blue screen of death, don't remember the error code

Hi anesthtic,

If anytime soon another bluescreen occurs, I would suggest to update Oracle VM VirtualBox.
    For now, there is nothing to worry about *Smile
    Windows takes the appropriate actions to solve bluescreens when it once happens.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VBoxNetLwf.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VBoxNetLwf.sys 1: kd> lmvm VBoxNetLwf start end module name fffff800`2bcc0000 fffff800`2bce9000 VBoxNetLwf T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: VBoxNetLwf.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\VBoxNetLwf.sys Image name: VBoxNetLwf.sys Timestamp: Thu Jul 09 12:09:04 2015 (559E4840) CheckSum: 0002B87E ImageSize: 00029000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. Thank you. You're awesome! I appreciate you!!

anesthetic, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Blue screen of death, don't remember the error code

1. Blue screen of death, don't remember the error code - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Blue Screen of Death Daily with different error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death Daily with different error codes: Hello, For the last week or so my PC has been getting a blue screen of death just about every day, with different error codes each time. I have received Kernel security check failures, memory management errors, and various others. It seems like it usually happens shortly...
  3. Getting Blue Screen of deaths with different error codes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting Blue Screen of deaths with different error codes.: I recently purchased a new laptop and windows came preinstalled with it. Since the day I have purchased it I am getting random blue screen of death. The peculiar thing is that the error codes are not same and I am getting varying error codes every time. Sometimes its...
  4. blue screen of death multiple error codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen of death multiple error codes: hi all, i purchased this computer that was upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 pro LEGALLY. I get the blue screen of death with error code E:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\LOGFILES\SRT\srttrail.txt. I also get error 0xc0000001 and error 0xc000000f. ive been getting these errors...
  5. Blue Screen of Deaths With different error codes

Blue Screen of Deaths With different error codes: Hi, In the Last 2 weeks, I've been getting blue screens every time i start my laptop. But my laptop quickly restarts after the blue screen and in some occasions, after entering my password to my laptop, It freezes, forcing me to manually pressing the power button and...
  6. Blue Screen of Death error code

Blue Screen of Death error code: My computer is in a loop of the blue screen of death. The error code im given is kmode_exeption_not_handled After a few times of the pc looping itself, it beings me to recovery. Jow do i fix this issue?...
  7. Blue Screen of Death with multiple error codes.

Blue Screen of Death with multiple error codes.: Hi All, Maybe someone can help me with this... Yesterday whilst playing xplane11 my computer crashed and the blue screen appeared on the screen. The computer restarted and the blue screen came up again. Every time i try to start the computer the blue screen appears i...
  8. Blue Screen of Death with different error codes!

Blue Screen of Death with different error codes!: Most of the times when I'm loading a particular project in Unity 3D 2017.3, I get a BSOD. Sometimes I'm able to load the project but I eventually get the BSOD after sometimes. I checked and updated, all the drivers in my system. I even ran Dell Diagnostic check from the Boot...
  9. Blue Screen of Death "USB Bug Code Error

Blue Screen of Death "USB Bug Code Error: Last week I made a post saying my pc kept getting a blue screen of death when I only stream used a program called "OBS Studio" and someone analyzed my minidump file i had attached and he said that it had to do with my elgato (which is an external capture card I use to stream...
  10. Blue Screen of Death "USB Bug Code Error"

Blue Screen of Death "USB Bug Code Error": I am a Twitch stream and this only happens when I stream using a program called "OBS Studio". I always get the Blue screen of death and it says "USB Bug Code Error". It's been happening for awhile and I don't know what to do at this point. Any help will be great thank you....