Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death. Happens at a particular time

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death. Happens at a particular time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had this hp envy for about 4 to 5 months now. Off and on the blue screen of death occurs with the same error critical process died. i have had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cosmicegg12345, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Blue Screen of Death. Happens at a particular time

I have had this hp envy for about 4 to 5 months now. Off and on the blue screen of death occurs with the same error critical process died. i have had this problem since February and it has been off and on. I tried to fix this about a month ago. It seemed to be working for about a month until last night. I notice that this happens most consistently when i have the computer off and i plug the computer in and turn on the computer. it usually happens a few minutes after startup. If i plug in the power chord while im using the computer the error never comes up usually. Like i said, the only time it happens consistently is when i plug in the power chord before i turn on the computer or bring it out of sleep mode. the blue screen also comes up when i plug in the power chord during startup. i have run the system scan command line and everything seems fine. i have also done a quick hardware scan and everything is fine. i have considered doing a full hardware scan to see if there is anything. I don't think that updates are an issue. i just also updated all the drivers last night as well. my last plan is to do a system recovery if all fails. hopefully you guys might have some ideas. Thanks!!!

:)

cosmicegg12345, Apr 20, 2016

2. Different Blue screen of death everytime

Hey,

I have been experiencing these blue screen error from a very long time and i get different blue screen of death...IDK whats happening and i definitely need some help here !!

akshay tripathi, Apr 20, 2016
  3. Rong Jie Win User
    Two Blue Screen of Death

Hi Kapil,

Thanks for your speedy reply! But unfortunately I was not able to read the driver name when the Blue Screen of Death happened. Is there any other option? What about my first Blue Screen of Death?

By the way, the second Blue Screen of Death happened right after I clicked Start > Power > Shut down. I am not keen to try closing my laptop until the problem is solved.

Rong Jie, Apr 20, 2016
  4. zztemp Win User

Blue Screen of Death. Happens at a particular time

zztemp, Apr 20, 2016
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death. Happens at a particular time

1. Blue Screen of Death. Happens at a particular time - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue Screen of Death multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death multiple times a day: Here is the ZIP file of the dump files for today: 040623-7359-01.zipWindows 11Lenovo ThinkBook 14 G3 ACL Laptop - Type 21A2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-multiple-times-a-day/aba345f7-678e-40f7-ae48-77592a0829d3
  3. Blue screen of death for the first time!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death for the first time!!!: The blue screen of death happened for the first time on my PC while in an online class. I usually crash my PC whenever I play games as well. It crashes randomly. Is there a way to fix it? I'm scared my PC might be in danger. These crashes started about 2-3 weeks ago, and they...
  4. Blue screen of death for the first time!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death for the first time!!!: The blue screen of death happened for the first time on my PC while in an online class. I usually crash my PC whenever I play games as well. It crashes randomly. Is there a way to fix it? I'm scared my PC might be in danger. These crashes started about 2-3 weeks ago, and they...
  5. Blue screen of death for the first time!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Blue screen of death started happening out of nowhere

Blue screen of death started happening out of nowhere: HiI've had this pc for about 2~ years I think, and recently it started crashing constantly after booting, takes like 5 minutes to happen.I've uploaded the crash files + sysinfo https://we.tl/t-2Hd4cGeBsTStop code is KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDWhat failed: volmgrx.sys2 ssds in...
  7. blue screen of death every time

blue screen of death every time: on event viewer i saw error of Faulting application name: DllHost.exe, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0xb850de5d Faulting module name: combase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.662, time stamp: 0x8f79024d Exception code: 0xc0000005 whats reason...
  8. Blue Screen Of Death happens randomly

Blue Screen Of Death happens randomly: For the last few months I've been getting occasional blue screens. There are two types of errors that I get, the most common is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD and the next most common is SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION what failed: luafv.sys. Here is a list of things I've tried to do...
  9. Blue Screen of Death 5th Time

Blue Screen of Death 5th Time: Hello community. I just can't seem to get this solved once and for all. Almost every time the laptop wakes up from sleep mode I get the BSOD, thread exception not handled and the error is Netwtw04.sys. I've uploaded minidump files four times now. Each time I'm told its the...
  10. 3rd Time Blue Screen of Death

3rd Time Blue Screen of Death: Shortly after posting minidumps for second time I was advised to update WLAN driver Intel. I did that. Within an hour as I woke up my laptop I got the Handle Thread Exception blue screen. It happens almost every time the computer goes to sleep and then wakes. Here is a third...