Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death Restart Loop: Cant enter Safe Mode or Sign In

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death Restart Loop: Cant enter Safe Mode or Sign In in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just updated windows 10 today, and noticed that Dolby audio wasn’t working, and I was unable to reinstall it. I tried updating my drivers, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by usariouser, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Blue Screen of Death Restart Loop: Cant enter Safe Mode or Sign In

I just updated windows 10 today, and noticed that Dolby audio wasn’t working, and I was unable to reinstall it. I tried updating my drivers, and nothing worked.

Shortly after, my computer restarted and put me on a BSOD, saying it would automatically restart. Now it loops from a YELLOW screen of death to thw Lenovo screen, and I cant do anything to get out of it.

:)

usariouser, Aug 25, 2018
  2. KatA19 Win User

How to enter safe mode from blue screen

I had a Windows 7 laptop that I upgraded to Windows 10 free in the summer.

I got the Blue Screen of Death and don't know whow to enter Safe Mode.

How do I enter Safe Mode in Windows 10 when I have the Blue Screen?

KatA19, Aug 25, 2018
  3. blue screen of death and constant loop of restarting!

Hi Deb,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Step 1: Start the computer in Safe mode.

Please refer to the below link to start the computer in Safe mode and check if it fixes the issue:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

If the issue is not occurring in Safe mode then, place the computer in a Clean Boot and check.

Step 2: Perform a Clean Boot and find out which application/service is causing this issue.

A clean boot helps to eliminate software conflicts and to determine what is causing the problem. Perform a clean boot on the computer by following the steps given in the link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Disclaimer: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Display adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.
    If the issue persists then, I would recommend you to download and install the latest video driver from the manufacturer and check if it works.

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 25, 2018
  4. suffix90 Win User

Blue Screen of Death Restart Loop: Cant enter Safe Mode or Sign In

Reboot loop of death and now way to enter safe mode

Hello everybody, fabulous Windows 10 decided to enter a reboot loop of death after working for a few months on my Medion laptop computer. I get the following message:

Blue Screen of Death Restart Loop: Cant enter Safe Mode or Sign In b16efb61-4edf-4ed0-a671-89f0f7667ba1.jpg

of course a simple restart doesn't help, so lets click on advanced options:

Blue Screen of Death Restart Loop: Cant enter Safe Mode or Sign In 99f1649f-2b46-4430-ab4e-505487a31568.jpg

Apart from the command line, nothing works, all options fail and after a restart I again see the previous screen. So lets try to enter the safe mode and to a system restore, hence lets click on Start-Up Settings:

Blue Screen of Death Restart Loop: Cant enter Safe Mode or Sign In 4691bfd3-f7ff-4e5b-8d2b-66c6cd1de699.jpg

According to lots of tutorials, I have to click 'Restart' and after a restart I'll see an option screen to enter safe mode. However, all I get to see is the same old error screen:

Blue Screen of Death Restart Loop: Cant enter Safe Mode or Sign In df55aa9a-7da3-4f9a-9e3c-f1052abc4f8c.jpg

What shall I do? After googling myself to death I have the impression that I'm the only one on the planet that has this problem, I literally can't enter safe mode in any way. Please help me.

suffix90, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death Restart Loop: Cant enter Safe Mode or Sign In

1. Blue Screen of Death Restart Loop: Cant enter Safe Mode or Sign In - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen loop / safe mode only: Hello there, randomly out of the blue my windows 10 pc has been saying ' your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you ' then it runs an 'automatic repair' and 'diagnoses my PC' but then redirects me to an automatic repair screen saying my pc...
  3. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen loop / safe mode only: Hello there, randomly out of the blue my windows 10 pc has been saying ' your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you ' then it runs an 'automatic repair' and 'diagnoses my PC' but then redirects me to an automatic repair screen saying my pc...
  4. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cant enter safe mode Windows 10 restart loop

Cant enter safe mode Windows 10 restart loop: When I turn on my pc it will say ”preparing automatic repair“ then ‘diagnosing your pc" then "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete" then about 2 sec later there will be a blue screen saying "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll...
  6. Cant enter safe mode Windows 10 restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant enter safe mode Windows 10 restart loop: When I turn on my pc it will say ”preparing automatic repair“ then ‘diagnosing your pc" then "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete" then about 2 sec later there will be a blue screen saying "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll...
  7. Cant enter safe mode Windows 10 restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I'm getting the blue screen of death and I can't enter safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm getting the blue screen of death and I can't enter safe mode: Hello, So I think my problem roots from the fact that I changed number of used processors to 8 when I only have 4. I've tried entering safe mode to change this but it says process1 initialization failed. I can't seem to fix this. I haven't resetted my computer yet because I...
  9. Cant enter safe mode Windows 10 restart loop after update

Cant enter safe mode Windows 10 restart loop after update: I have had a problem for about a year where it doesnt seem to take any updates. It reverts back and I go on with my life. However this time after reverting it now gets stuck restarting at the logo screen, right after it says "undoing changes" I've read the solutions for...
  10. Blue Screen of Death Loop Even After Multiple Reinstalls & Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death Loop Even After Multiple Reinstalls & Safe Mode: I have a Windows 10 desktop PC with 32 gb RAM and 2 tb of storage, which I use for 3d simulations and web application development, which normally works well for me, but as of late has transformed into an expensive brick on my desk. Essentially, I joined the Windows Insider...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix blue screen of death restart loop