Windows 10: Blue screen of death when I play/start Fortnite, how do I fix it?

Discus and support Blue screen of death when I play/start Fortnite, how do I fix it? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My GPU and keyboard drivers are completely updated. The stop code is: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 113991 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cameron121901, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Blue screen of death when I play/start Fortnite, how do I fix it?

My GPU and keyboard drivers are completely updated. The stop code is: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

:)

cameron121901, Jul 13, 2018
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue screen of death when I play/start Fortnite, how do I fix it? [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jul 13, 2018
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

iuppiter, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death when I play/start Fortnite, how do I fix it?

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Blue screen of death when I play/start Fortnite, how do I fix it?

1. Blue screen of death when I play/start Fortnite, how do I fix it? - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?: My computer started acting weird like taking hours to turn on but I couldn't find anything wrong with the computer so I ended up forgetting about it and now when I turned on my computer it takes like 10 minutes with the loading dots screen before going to the blue screen with...
  3. How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?: My computer started acting weird like taking hours to turn on but I couldn't find anything wrong with the computer so I ended up forgetting about it and now when I turned on my computer it takes like 10 minutes with the loading dots screen before going to the blue screen with...
  4. How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Every tine i pkay fortnite a blue screen of death hits me. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every tine i pkay fortnite a blue screen of death hits me. How can I fix this?: 5 ro 7 minutes in game I get a BSOD error, i dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-tine-i-pkay-fortnite-a-blue-screen-of-death/3ba43ec4-de56-45f2-b633-daf834836cd0
  6. Every tine i pkay fortnite a blue screen of death hits me. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every tine i pkay fortnite a blue screen of death hits me. How can I fix this?: 5 ro 7 minutes in game I get a BSOD error, i dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-tine-i-pkay-fortnite-a-blue-screen-of-death/3ba43ec4-de56-45f2-b633-daf834836cd0
  7. When Launching Fortnite computer Blue Screens of death.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When Launching Fortnite computer Blue Screens of death.: When I launch Fortnite most of the time it blue screens my computer. My specs are able to run fortnite I have many times and can play on all epic graphics without lagging. I have tried fixes like uninstalling and reinstalling battleeye and verified the game many times. My...
  8. How do I fix the blue screen of death on Windows 10?

How do I fix the blue screen of death on Windows 10?: I have an old PC from 2012 and recently I have updated to window 10 from window 7 , since then i started to get the blue screen of death randomly with the following massage [[ Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We just collecting some error info and then...
  9. blue screen of death when started/playing games

blue screen of death when started/playing games: Hi guys! I am getting a blue screen of death every time I start a game. the game I am testing if the BSOD still appearing is Minecraft (Java edition) I had this problem in Windows 7 and Windows 10 all the drivers are up to date! and updates are installed! serial:...
  10. Blue screen of death when I play/start Fortnite, how do I fix it?

Blue screen of death when I play/start Fortnite, how do I fix it?: My GPU and keyboard drivers are completely updated. The stop code is: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 113991