Windows 10: Blue screen of death when trying to print

Discus and support Blue screen of death when trying to print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I thought I had this problem resolved but, I was wrong. Windows pushed through an update a couple weeks ago and since that time, I cannot print to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chris Martell cmartell, May 13, 2021.

1. Blue screen of death when trying to print

I thought I had this problem resolved but, I was wrong. Windows pushed through an update a couple weeks ago and since that time, I cannot print to my office's Kyocera printer. Regardless of the program, if I select the Kyocera as the printer, BOOM. Blue screen of death. My IT department has gone through all of the recommended fixes and reboots and uninstall/reinstall, etc. Per my IT Director, this conflict is a known problem caused by the recent update. Subsequent updates were supposed to fix the problem but they have not worked. I also heard that Microsoft is aware of this problem

:)

Chris Martell cmartell, May 13, 2021
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, May 13, 2021
  3. Blue Screen of Death

Hi Kevin,

I am sorry to know that you are getting Blue screen errors.

Along with the suggestion provided by ZigZag, try the steps below.

If you see the blue screen only after sign-in
    and you can see a mouse cursor:

• While at the black screen, try using CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager.
    • If it becomes visible, try finding LockAppHost.exe on the Details tab and ending the task.
    • If this resolves the blue screen, use corruption resolution steps (dism, then sfc), and run the all apps PowerShell command.
    powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files:

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Fix Windows corruption errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool:

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821?wa=wsignin1.0

To uninstall a driver refer the steps below.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click On
      Device Manager.

• Then find the driver that you are trying to uninstall and right-click on it to
      Uninstall.

• Follow onscreen instructions to uninstall it.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 13, 2021
  4. John Sarc Win User

Blue screen of death when trying to print

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen of death when trying to print

1. Blue screen of death when trying to print - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. win32kfull.sys Blue Screen When Printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win32kfull.sys Blue Screen When Printing: It seems whenever I attempt to print anything, the page crashes and I'm shown an error/stop code and QR code. This happens no matter what application is run; hitting CTRL+P will cause the print preview box to appear momentarily before it crashes every time. Googling...
  3. Blue screen of death when attempting to print

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of death when attempting to print: It’s widely known that with the recent update there have been printer issues with the most recent updates. I’ve read that hotfixes have been released, but my problems are still persisting. I am using a Polono PL60 Thermal Label Printer. Worked like a dream up until I...
  4. blue screen of death on printing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen of death on printing: Hi My cimputer goes to the BSOD on attempting to send information to my Kyocera printer in the past week. Please advise solution Kind regards Pat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-on-printing/2a176d5d-21d5-47f2-b57c-d020d5e2750b
  5. Blue screen when printing

Blue screen when printing: We are getting a Blue screen from every Windows 10 Workstation following printing to any printer on the network. The workstations need to be rebooted. The error code is : Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. Stop Code: APC INDEX Mismatch What failed:...
  6. Blue Screen of Death: tried everything!

Blue Screen of Death: tried everything!: Hello A few months ago, I bought a refurbished PC through Amazon marketplace. Windows 10 OS, 64-bit. Very happy with it in any other way: but I've been getting blue screens of death since almost day one. Very regularly. Someimtes twice a day or it may take days sometimes....
  7. Micro-freezing/stuttering and blue screen of death when trying to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Micro-freezing/stuttering and blue screen of death when trying to restart: Please tell me if I'm leaving out any needed information, I will try to reply as fast as possible. I've recently built a new gaming PC and immediately after installing windows and getting everything set up, it started mini-freezing/stuttering at completely random times...
  8. Blue screens of death when gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screens of death when gaming: Blue Screen of Death issues Hi all, As of yesterday I started having some issues with destiny and it hard crashing my PC which leads to the infamous blue screen of death. I received the screen twice yesterday and once today and the code I got with today’s screen was...
  9. Blue screen of death when trying to install a game

Blue screen of death when trying to install a game: ive been trying to install a Game “Kingdom Come: Deliverance”,but i constantly recieve the blue screen of death with the error coDE SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDwith no file attached. My RAM is 8gb and my video memory is 2gb if that helps. Please help as soon as...
  10. Blue Screen of Death when gaming

Blue Screen of Death when gaming: Hello all. My younger brother likes to play ROBLOX on my PC. It runs pretty smoothly, however it abruptly crashes out of nowhere, with stopcodes like 'CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED', 'KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR' and 'UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION'. I have suspected it is my hard...