Windows 10: blue screen of death windows 10

Discus and support blue screen of death windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after running perfectly the previous night. i turned my computer on in the morning, and got the message - your computer has run into a problem and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by daltug, Apr 19, 2016.

1. daltug Win User

blue screen of death windows 10

after running perfectly the previous night. i turned my computer on in the morning, and got the message - your computer has run into a problem and needs to restart. we're just collecting some error info and then we'll restart. it then got stuck in a loop of re-booting, these are some of the error messages that i got.
    kmode_exception_not handled
    critical_process_died
    memory_management
    DPC_watchdog_violation
    kernel_security_check_failure
    bad_pool_header
    when i do manage to get to my desktop, nothing works, if i press the windows key (start button) it just goes back to the blue screen of death, so i cant try to restore, check hard ware or manage to do anything to check my problem, any suggestins??

:)

daltug, Apr 19, 2016
  2. XP ROCKS. Win User
    XP ROCKS., Apr 19, 2016
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    BSOD after latest Creator's Windows Update

Hi,

The issue you encountered can occur if a problem causes your computer to shut down or restart unexpectedly. To better assist you, we'd like to ask if are you referring to Blue Screen of Death or Black Screen of Death? If you are referring to Blue Screen
    of Death, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    It will provide you instructions how to correct blue screen error. If you are referring to Black Screen of Death, we recommend that you perform the steps in this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors.
    It will let you correct black screen issues.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 19, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. blue screen of death windows 10 - Similar Threads - blue screen death

2. Windows 10 blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 blue screen of death: I have been getting lots of blue screen of deaths lately with different error messages each time. I followed every troubleshooting i could find online and wasn't able to find a solution, was wondering if anyone here could help?...
  3. Blue Screen of death Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of death Windows 10: Hello everyone.I really need help, I was using my laptop and when I went to restart it my laptop showed me a blue screen with the message “ your device ran into a problem and needs to restart, well restart it ” with " Bad config info system "I've tried entering safe mode- It...
  4. Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death: I am running Windows 10 Pro and my computer gave me the error message Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.Windows won't start, and I don't know how to solve this big problem.Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Windows 10 blue screen of death.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 blue screen of death.: I recently updated windows security. There was no isse then. After some time, when I restarted the laptop, a blue screen popped up saying your PC has ran into some error. It went from 0 to 100% then shut down. Once I restarted again, a message showing diagnosing your pc and...
  6. Blue screen of death windows 10

Blue screen of death windows 10: Hello, For a few weeks I am getting the BSOD very frequently, about 1-2 times a day. I can't correlate the issue with a possible cause. I did a BIOS flash some time ago but I didn't notice this happening close to the event. Also, I generally keep the system and device...
  7. Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death: I got the Blue Screen of Death 5 minutes after installing Microsoft Office. Is there a documented connection here, or were those crashes simply coincidental to my installing office?...
  8. Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10

Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10: Split from this thread. I have a simular problem as others here mentioned. Here is the link to the dumpfiles: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5RFb2MF8sRtdnA3VkNYR2NuVlE...
  9. Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10 :(

Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10 :(: How do you fix the Blue screen error in Windows 10? I am very exhausted of this already, I tried resetting my PC but it just wouldn't reset because it will say we ran a problem in resetting the PC along the way and would not get to 100%. I even get blue screen errors every...
  10. Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death: Does Microsoft Get Help actually helps or do they refer you to some tech support scammer? My laptop currently has blue screen issues. Every time I watch the video with sounds, it blue screens out of nowhere and when it restarts, the sound in the computer does not work for a...