Windows 10: Blue Screen on Win 10 Stop Code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

Discus and support Blue Screen on Win 10 Stop Code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got this stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE, so I got to the Device Manager to update the Display Adapters but the problem still existed whenever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by titeomessage, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Blue Screen on Win 10 Stop Code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

I got this stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE, so I got to the Device Manager to update the Display Adapters but the problem still existed whenever I lock or log out my PC. I do not see any other device adapter problem (no (!) symbol). This problem did exist in Windows 7 before I upgrade to Windows 10. Any idea how to fix this issue? Here is the snapshot of my device manager:

:)

titeomessage, Jul 16, 2018

2. Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure

On 3/12/17 I started getting recurring issues with the blue screen and error Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure - while watching Netflix. I searched the internet for an answer and have tried the suggestions of uninstalling the updates from 3/12/17 and
    2/12/17. But a) I am not able to uninstall all of them, and b) it hasn't fixed the problem... now what?

LauraChristie, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Sweekrith Win User

Blue Screen on Win 10 Stop Code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

Stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

Every time when I'm using the laptop if I stop charging the laptop a blue screen comes up saying 'Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.' Stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

This has been going on for the last few days now. I'm not sure what has to be done to stop this from happening again!!!!

Sweekrith, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Blue Screen on Win 10 Stop Code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

1. Blue Screen on Win 10 Stop Code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Stop

2. Stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Getting frequent BSODs with this error. I've not been able to figure out the cause after much research. Several dump files zipped here022223-15015-01.zip...
  3. Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure: Hello good time.My laptop is HP Pavilion Gaming 15. The original Windows itself was Windows 10 Home version.I downloaded Windows 11 Home from Microsoft's website and installed it.After installing Windows 11, I downloaded and installed the drivers from HP's website, but after...
  4. Stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hello, This happened 4 times in the last 2 weeks. Randomly with no apparent connection to any particular event. I read that it is a driver problem for a new installed device abut I can't think of anything installed recently. What can I do?Thank you...
  5. Stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hello, This happened 4 times in the last 2 weeks. Randomly with no apparent connection to any particular event. I read that it is a driver problem for a new installed device abut I can't think of anything installed recently. What can I do?Thank you...
  6. Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure: I installed a new motherboard, CPU and memory today on my Windows 10 computer. Now each time I shutdown it just stays on Windows Shutdown. Each time I try to Restart it stays on RESTARTING forever and then finally shows a blue screen with the following.Stop Code: Driver Power...
  7. Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure: I installed a new motherboard, CPU and memory today on my Windows 10 computer. Now each time I shutdown it just stays on Windows Shutdown. Each time I try to Restart it stays on RESTARTING forever and then finally shows a blue screen with the following.Stop Code: Driver Power...
  8. Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure

Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure: [IMG] Hello, After putting the laptop in sleep mode, I tried to operate it but it got stuck in the login page. So, i had to shut it forcefully using the power off button. Post that I got a display of staging the C drive, I am not sure of the whole message. It took some...
  9. Blue Screen of Death with stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

Blue Screen of Death with stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Good evening. It's me Mizuna Tsubasa again. I had issues with BSOD in the month of November and that thankfully was resolved with the friendly help of one Mr. Prakhar Khare, Microsoft Community Mod. Unfortunately, barely 3 weeks passed before another BSOD was triggered within...
  10. Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure: I recently updated my NVIDIA graphics driver and have since had a couple crashes with the error "driver power state failure". My laptop also has an intel graphics driver, could that be the issue? and if so, would disabling it resolve it? Thanks in advance...