Windows 10: Blue Screen: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support Blue Screen: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiI'm on a Windows 10 PC. Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4529Starting last week, when I try to print, I've been getting blue screens with the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PKNY1010, Jul 10, 2024.

1. PKNY1010 Win User

Blue Screen: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

HiI'm on a Windows 10 PC. Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4529Starting last week, when I try to print, I've been getting blue screens with the following message: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: win32kbase.sysI've looked at the www.windows.com/stopcode, but it looks like I need to have someone look at my minidump files.

:)

PKNY1010, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Blue Screen: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

1. Blue Screen: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Stop

2. Blue Screen: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: HiI'm on a Windows 10 PC. Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4529Starting last week, when I try to print, I've been getting blue screens with the following message: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: win32kbase.sysI've looked at the www.windows.com/stopcode, but it...
  3. Blue Screen: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: HiI'm on a Windows 10 PC. Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4529Starting last week, when I try to print, I've been getting blue screens with the following message: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: win32kbase.sysI've looked at the www.windows.com/stopcode, but it...
  4. Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception: I recently encountered a BSOD error on my computer, with the stop code System_Service_Exception.For context, I changed my hardware in the past month, from an Intel 9100f to a Ryzen 5 5600 motherboard was also changed from an ASROCK board to a MSI B450M-A Pro Max II. I also...
  5. Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception: I recently encountered a BSOD error on my computer, with the stop code System_Service_Exception.For context, I changed my hardware in the past month, from an Intel 9100f to a Ryzen 5 5600 motherboard was also changed from an ASROCK board to a MSI B450M-A Pro Max II. I also...
  6. Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception

7. Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello everyone, Why I am getting a blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION "portcls.sys"? It happened when I start my laptop or while I am using it Please help, I don't wanna lose my documents...
  8. Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello everyone, Why I am getting a blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION? It happened when Skype for Business automatically launched....
  9. Stop Code: System_Service_Exception, Windows 10 PC Blue Screen

Stop Code: System_Service_Exception, Windows 10 PC Blue Screen: Hello, I received a System_Service_Exception blue screen today. I read on the forums that if I share my dmp and nfo files it is possible to localise the issue. Does anyone have experience and time to help me with this? Files in question:...
  10. Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error

Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error: Guys please help my laptop sometimes gets a blue screen error for no and random reason. I have an asus laptop windows 10 64bit. I have automatic microsoft windows update on so its always updated. I just updated all of my drivers (not sure if that's the cause of the blue...