Windows 10: blue screen

Discus and support blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I experienced such a mistake. what does it mean? I hope someone helps me. thank u Bu bilgisayar bir hata denetiminde yeniden başlatıldı. Yapılan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yusuf_8822, Aug 22, 2018.

1. blue screen

I experienced such a mistake. what does it mean? I hope someone helps me.

thank u

Bu bilgisayar bir hata denetiminde yeniden başlatıldı. Yapılan hata denetimi: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xffffca91bebeef7a, 0xffffa081615fac20, 0x0000000000000000). Döküm şuraya kaydedildi: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Rapor Kimliği: b12ee06d-d546-4524-b28e-357a3dae68a9.

:)

yusuf_8822, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Aug 22, 2018
  4. blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

blue screen

1. blue screen - Similar Threads - blue screen

2. I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.: So I stream on obs with my quest 3 and usually mid way through the stream I get hit with a blue screen and it’s really frustating. I get a watchdog violation error code and the blue screen is transparent...
  3. I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.: So I stream on obs with my quest 3 and usually mid way through the stream I get hit with a blue screen and it’s really frustating. I get a watchdog violation error code and the blue screen is transparent...
  4. Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050: A blue screen appears with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050 when installing win10\11.I also tried to install another ssd with win11 installed, there such an error appears within 10 minutes, even after working in the browser.Bios latest...
  5. Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050

Blue Screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050: A blue screen appears with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with error code 0x00000050 when installing win10\11.I also tried to install another ssd with win11 installed, there such an error appears within 10 minutes, even after working in the browser.Bios latest...
  6. PC randomly blue screens only when playing roblox. .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly blue screens only when playing roblox. .: Anyone know the issue for this? When I play games like r6 cod or fortnite this never happens. My pc will just freeze then blue screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-randomly-blue-screens-only-when-playing-roblox/c687b714-68c1-4995-a5da-6cad0a62ece7
  7. PC randomly blue screens only when playing roblox. .

PC randomly blue screens only when playing roblox. .: Anyone know the issue for this? When I play games like r6 cod or fortnite this never happens. My pc will just freeze then blue screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-randomly-blue-screens-only-when-playing-roblox/c687b714-68c1-4995-a5da-6cad0a62ece7
  8. I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....: I just got a new ssd and when I turn on the PC with the usb with the windows 11 installation it shows me "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired...". Sometimes if i try to open bios it gives me a black screen, but when it works it shows me that my ssd is under raid...
  9. I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....

I just got a new ssd and it gives me a blue screen when i try to instal windows 11 on it....: I just got a new ssd and when I turn on the PC with the usb with the windows 11 installation it shows me "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired...". Sometimes if i try to open bios it gives me a black screen, but when it works it shows me that my ssd is under raid...
  10. Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died: Windows 10 Sony Vaio LaptopNot sure what caused the bluescreenRan system diagnostics and all hardware is fine.System just keeps rebooting to the same blue screenI have tried system repair, no restore points available, safe mode will not boot either.Help.....