Windows 10: Blue screens and Driver issues

Discus and support Blue screens and Driver issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Over the past week this is the series of events, sorry for the caveman delivery. >Go to get on computer from sleep mode and get blue screen saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ern504, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Ern504 Win User

Blue screens and Driver issues

Over the past week this is the series of events, sorry for the caveman delivery.

>Go to get on computer from sleep mode and get blue screen saying there is an error (the options given did nothing)

>Go to restart and now all I can get is the blue screen

>Having serious issues getting Windows boot disc to work. Try USB, same thing, sits at Windows loading screen for 15 minutes then error, restart, same thing.

>Disable secure boot and change to legacy boot, now it will boot to the disc but it takes literally over an hour of sitting on the windows loading screen before it loads.

>Once it loads each screen prompt takes an additional 10 minutes, when it checks for your partitioned drives it takes 30 minutes.

>Having no luck with the SSD, just getting the error cannot create partitioned drive. Even in DOS I cannot create a partition on the SSD.

>I partition the regular HD and install windows which takes roughly 4 hours.

>Windows loads there are no drivers installed, no Ethernet controller driver installed. Use the motherboard disc to install motherboard drivers, can only install half, not including Ethernet; so no internet.

>Go to restart and now it is at the windows loading screen like it is loading the boot disc, it sits on this screen for 15 minutes then gives me a blue screen then it restarts and I get into windows.

>From my laptop I download all of the motherboard drivers to a thumb drive and put them on my desktop. I still cannot get the Ethernet drivers installed, it keeps giving me errors.

>Restart, load screen, blue screen

>Restart, load screen, in Windows but cannot install motherboard drivers. Getting various errors.
    >So Windows is installed but when the computer boots it sits on the windows load screen like its loading the boot disc for over an hour then will boot, if I don't get a blue screen somewhere in there.

:)

Ern504, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 22, 2018
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Blue screens and Driver issues

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Blue screens and Driver issues

1. Blue screens and Driver issues - Similar Threads - Blue screens Driver

2. blue screening multiple times a day, driver issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screening multiple times a day, driver issues: So ive been dealing with this for almost a year now, ive tried a lot of different things. Ive tried checking my disks, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, reseting and reinstalling windows, checking if theres any antivirus clashing, and a lot of safe mode troubleshoots....
  3. Blue Screen Error Probably Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error Probably Driver Issue: As described in the topic, Today, I got a blue screen error message saying: POWER_DRIVER_STATE_FAILURE along with some continuous buzzing noises in the process. Is there a way I can try to address this issue in the best way possible?Any help would be gladly appreciated..Link...
  4. Blue Screen Error Probably Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Error Probably Driver Issue: As described in the topic, Today, I got a blue screen error message saying: POWER_DRIVER_STATE_FAILURE along with some continuous buzzing noises in the process. Is there a way I can try to address this issue in the best way possible?Any help would be gladly appreciated..Link...
  5. Blue Screen Error Probably Driver Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. got blue screen for some bluetooth driver issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    got blue screen for some bluetooth driver issues: Whenever I switch on or off my bluetooth my computer got blue screen, same as I trying to uninstall it. I'll attach the minidump analysis file below, what can I do to stop this from happening?-----------------------Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1002...
  7. Driver issue and blue screen with BSO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver issue and blue screen with BSO: I had a problem with a Bluetooth driver after the update to 20H2 version on Win10.I performed few restarts with verifier application and create a minidump file and save the sysdm.cpl.the files are available in a zip file here...
  8. Blue screen Driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen Driver: Hey I have a problem with my computer when I start it I have a blue scree which says to me "driver verifier detected violation" and I can not even go on my session I followed a lot of forums but I do not can't do it. I came back to backups I went to "check" I did everything...
  9. Diagnose Blue Screen - likely driver issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Diagnose Blue Screen - likely driver issue: Gday All, Ive been having some trouble diagnosing pretty consistent blue screens of various error codes. The crashes mostly happen during and or after gaming, and the error codes are almost always driver related. Scannow and memory diagnostic didnt show any problems and i...
  10. Blue screen - driver issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen - driver issue: Everytime i try to use my camera the light turns on and my laptop crashes immediately. I get the blue screen saying: :( STOP CODE: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: SPUVCbv.sys I deleted the camera driver a long time ago but couldn't even enter the videoconference...