Windows 10: Blue Stacks app player doesn't start

Discus and support Blue Stacks app player doesn't start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everybody Blue Stacks app player doesn't start. The following report [img] In English > the specified argument is outside the range of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PK76, Feb 29, 2016.

1. PK76 Win User

Blue Stacks app player doesn't start

Hello everybody

Blue Stacks app player doesn't start. The following report
    Blue Stacks app player doesn't start [​IMG]

In English > the specified argument is outside the range of valid values. Parametername: minimum size

What does is mean and how can this solved?

:)

2. install apk and apple apps

I do not know really .I think that you cant run it on PC directly . you need some kind of software like blue stack app player or download arc welder extension from chrome web store

sreerag vpVP, Feb 29, 2016
  3. bevyc Win User
    Candy Crush Saga black background

I have tried everything and nothing works ....... the only thing that works for me is downloading blue stacks at blue stacks.com ....... I can play anything on blue stacks. This app is faulty and needs to be fixed, period

bevyc, Feb 29, 2016
  4. caperjack Win User

a google search ,gives info of stackoverflow,did you try uninstall bluestacks,and reinstalling

caperjack, Feb 29, 2016
  5. PK76 Win User
    True. But Always it gives a lot of information about write code.

Indeed, i uninstall en reinstall bluestacks. But i think the problem is that i installed ( now for the second time ) not the latest version of bluestacks.

PK76, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Blue Stacks app player doesn't start - Similar Threads - Blue Stacks app

2. Search for apps in Start menu doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search for apps in Start menu doesn't work: Hi,Search for apps in Start menu doesn't work as can be seen in the image below:Any advice will be appreciated.Regards, Jose luis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-for-apps-in-start-menu-doesnt-work/fbf8109f-6d03-47a4-a980-be3f38b6a81e
  3. The new Windows Media Player doesn't title when pinned to start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The new Windows Media Player doesn't title when pinned to start: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vinay_K_K [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/116x6ew/the_new_windows_media_player_doesnt_title_when/
  4. storage glitch for blue stacks, cant install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    storage glitch for blue stacks, cant install: I tried to get blue stacks, but when i try to install it, it says i need 2GB of memory to install, then it closes, I have a whole bunch of storage, why wont it work, I have more than enough GB to install it,...
  5. App list doesn't showing in the start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    App list doesn't showing in the start menu: Even after turning on the option the app list doesn't merge with tiles . Please help me to resolve problem providing some screenshots [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Blue Ray player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Ray player: How do I connect an external Blu Ray player to my Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-ray-player/88bfd5b8-9002-47a9-9eaa-08b93aa33136
  7. DVD player app that's safe, and actually works (Windows DVD player doesn't)

DVD player app that's safe, and actually works (Windows DVD player doesn't): Do you recommend a DVD player app for Windows 10? I bought the Windows DVD app, but it does not work! Reading reviews, apparently others have issues with it. I'm hesitant to try the free ones out there, as I don't want malware. Any better suggestions? thanks....
  8. iHeartRadio app doesn't start

iHeartRadio app doesn't start: When I click the iHeartRadio tile in the Start screen, a Store page appears describing the app. When I click the Free button to try to download it or start it, nothing happens. How can I activate the iHeartRadio app? 24417
  9. Store app greyed out, doesn't start

Store app greyed out, doesn't start: Hey guys, I've a problem and need some help . [img] I was using store and updating both Store and Share.it apps, the update seems to be stuck for some time it was taking long time than usual. Then suddenly store app was closed and don't open any more !! (in the...
  10. All Apps doesn't appears in Start Menu

All Apps doesn't appears in Start Menu: Hi, my name's Pedro and I'm using Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14332. I have a laptop Lenovo Yoga 11s, Intel I5 3339Y, 8GB, Intel HD Graphics 4000 (last driver) and 128GB SSD card. In the last build (14328), after a good install and a normal work short period, the All...