Windows 10: Blue Tint Now Darkens Everthing

Discus and support Blue Tint Now Darkens Everthing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I woke up my computer from a a sleep state yesterday afternoon. A blue tint / haze darkened everything. I updated and restated last night and again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikeincousa, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Blue Tint Now Darkens Everthing

I woke up my computer from a a sleep state yesterday afternoon. A blue tint / haze darkened everything.

I updated and restated last night and again this morning at at 4 am.

Still the same. I am barely abbe to use the machine for the darkening.

What am I to do?

:)

mikeincousa, Jul 1, 2017

2. Symbian Anna...Deja Vu

For all we know, it is actually a hardware issue like I said (I dont think software, because if it was software, why does it affect all AMOLED screens in some way, like green and blue tints for samsung, some HTCs with blue tints etc), and it just so happened
    that the batch going around now had a purple tint, and even changing the screen it is more likely that the screen they will replace you with also has purple tint.

chanchan05, Jul 1, 2017
  3. cjdelphi Win User
    N81 8GB blue flash lens and very poor picture quality

Just a thought but that "blue tint" a blue sticky plastic to keep it from getting dirty/scratched?..

if it is, just pull it off...

I don't see a blue tint on any of the N81's i've come across...

cjdelphi, Jul 1, 2017
  4. Blue Tint Now Darkens Everthing

Forgot. I also updated the video driver from the control panel.

mikeincousa, Jul 1, 2017
  5. Unkn0wn Win User
    Hi,

It seems like that your PC might have the Dell Power management or other power management tools pre-installed, which darkens the screen, try this and see what happens afterwards:

1st Turn it off. Unplug everything. Take out battery. Leave for 30 minutes.
    2nd Plug in power adapter (do not put battery back in). Start computer.
    Report back what happens.

if it is a Desktop PC try the same without the Battery part.

Unkn0wn, Jul 1, 2017
  6. The "problem" stemmed from a classic example of "operator ignorance:" this example, a loose monitor cable.
    Doh.

mikeincousa, Jul 1, 2017
  7. Unkn0wn Win User
    Haha,

nice, at least it was solved ^^ glad it was only a cable issue.

Unkn0wn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Blue Tint Now Darkens Everthing

1. Blue Tint Now Darkens Everthing - Similar Threads - Blue Tint Darkens

2. Blue tinted laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue tinted laptop screen: Hi. I was working on my laptop today when out of nowhere my screen got a blue tint. There was no flashing or anything else, it was just normal one moment and blue the next. I've tried restarting my laptop, updating and reinstalling graphics drivers and turned my laptop off...
  3. Blue tinted laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue tinted laptop screen: Hi. I was working on my laptop today when out of nowhere my screen got a blue tint. There was no flashing or anything else, it was just normal one moment and blue the next. I've tried restarting my laptop, updating and reinstalling graphics drivers and turned my laptop off...
  4. Grey tint and blue startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey tint and blue startup: My screen is messed up, it gives me a blue screen at the start, but then switches back to a grey tint over everything after. This started to happen yesterday after i wiped down my keyboard after it was greasy. All the sudden it just went blue. I then restarted my computer a...
  5. Grey tint and blue startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey tint and blue startup: My screen is messed up, it gives me a blue screen at the start, but then switches back to a grey tint over everything after. This started to happen yesterday after i wiped down my keyboard after it was greasy. All the sudden it just went blue. I then restarted my computer a...
  6. Grey tint and blue startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. blue tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue tint: ive got s blue tint on my monitor, my xbox doesnt have it but my pc does, how do i fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tint/4e52b5b9-aad3-4549-bccc-5c1fbb342d54
  8. Blue Tint on Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Tint on Screen: Hi, I was working on a paper for class and I was copying things, I tried to press Ctrl+C and I missed the button, I don't know what I accidently pressed. But, a small box appeared, as if I was changing my laptops fan speed, saying that I was now in Cinematic view I'm pretty...
  9. blue tint screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue tint screen: I turned on my laptop and found a blue tint screen. Everything on the screen has that blue tint. Please help to get normal colors on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tint-screen/d0792b04-7d70-4435-b96c-9a3fd059ce1a
  10. Blue tint on monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blue tint on monitor: My ASUS monitor (model MX279-H) shows a blue tint. I recently bought an HP27f monitor and realized that ASUS display has a blue tint (image attached). I am using an HDMI cable to connect (no loose VGA cables!) I uploaded/updated display drivers from ASUS website. 128954