Windows 10: Bluescreen message after frequent crashes

Discus and support Bluescreen message after frequent crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After using Windows 10 since it appeared, without too much trouble, it started crashing in various ways. Last night I left it with no "active" programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VicVoss, Aug 10, 2018.

1. VicVoss Win User

Bluescreen message after frequent crashes

After using Windows 10 since it appeared, without too much trouble, it started crashing in various ways. Last night I left it with no "active" programs running. When I tried to start my mail program (Mozilla Thunderbird, but that has not been involved in previous crashes), the blue screen appeared with a message that it had crashed and was going to be restarted. It said the stopcode was APC INDEX MISMATCH.

What do I do with that code?

:)

VicVoss, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Aug 10, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 10, 2018
  4. axe0 Win User

Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    • Powersaver,
    • Balanced, standard selected,
    • High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

Thema:

1. Bluescreen message after frequent crashes - Similar Threads - Bluescreen message frequent

2. getting frequent bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting frequent bluescreen: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nmYWi0F847C4bM0bBH4dzqH1HgVW1NzE?usp=sharingthis is the link for the dump files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-frequent-bluescreen/7ecae7d6-052b-4d27-a2cb-90440f10c04c
  3. getting frequent bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting frequent bluescreen: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nmYWi0F847C4bM0bBH4dzqH1HgVW1NzE?usp=sharingthis is the link for the dump files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-frequent-bluescreen/7ecae7d6-052b-4d27-a2cb-90440f10c04c
  4. Bluescreen crashes frequent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen crashes frequent: Hi , computer has started to blue screen alot and its getting more frequent i have tried fixing it myself frmo other questions but cant. I have the bluescreen view crash reports. If anyone can understand this and tell me how to fix this i need it. This computer is for my...
  5. Computer bluescreens frequently

Computer bluescreens frequently: I keep on getting BSOD's with the following errors: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED MEMORY_MANAGEMENT I've tried troubleshooting the RAM modules with the built-in memory diagnostic tool, as I am unable to use mem-test I have no USB available, and it showed up as...
  6. Frequent Freezes and Bluescreens

Frequent Freezes and Bluescreens: Hi! My computer has been freezing and BSOD'ing a lot lately. It usually seems to happen when I have a video game + a stream open. When it blue screens it says WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I've checked and my Windows, BIOS, and drivers are all up to date. I ran a memory...
  7. Frequent bluescreen after latest win update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent bluescreen after latest win update: Tried uninstalling the update but still getting the bluescreen relatively frequently. Tried taking a look at the dump files, but can't seem to find the proper software/tool to read them. Here are the dump files from the last week or so. If anyone is able to open them, and...
  8. Frequent Bluescreen crashes on Lenovo

Frequent Bluescreen crashes on Lenovo: The stop code often seem to be related to drivers but sometimes the stop code says "memory_management". Here are the crash dump files https://uofh-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/agonz260_cougarnet_uh_edu/EqD5Zkbv96dEq9K11TX1FJoBRh_0mvdq44wZwvEIHkjCQg?e=RKF32N I would...
  9. Frequent Bluescreens

Frequent Bluescreens: So my computer has been blue-screening kind of frequently (always different error codes, and at random times). The problem is, I can't tell if it's an issue with the motherboard (hardware) or Windows itself (software). I know it's not the hard drive because I bought a new...
  10. Frequent bluescreen

Frequent bluescreen: My laptop is experiencing frequent bluescreen for about a month, and it has several stop_code, like critical_process_died, kmode_exception_not_handled and other errors. And it can't collect error info, it always at 0 percent So i had to force shut down every time. Here is my...