Windows 10: bluescreen with watchdog violation error (zip file included)

Discus and support bluescreen with watchdog violation error (zip file included) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I upgraded yesterday and everything looked okay, but today I keep getting bluescreen with watchdog violation error like every 10 minutes. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by soninka, Aug 1, 2015.

1. soninka Win User

bluescreen with watchdog violation error (zip file included)

Hello,
    I upgraded yesterday and everything looked okay, but today I keep getting bluescreen with watchdog violation error like every 10 minutes. I don't know if it is win10 bug or I messed something up myself -- today I got some kind of malicious malware after installing some programs, but I'm pretty sure I managed to get rid of it. Anyway it may have something to do with the problem, I don't know. I tried to restore system from the day before, for a moment it looked like it solved my issue but then it restarted with bluescreen again. Will reset of the whole windows help or is something better I can do? I'm considering downgrading as well, but I'm afraid that I will no longer be able to upgrade later on for free.
    Thanks for any help in advance.

I'm attaching the BSOD report, hope someone can find something in it.

Attachment 27722

:)

soninka, Aug 1, 2015
  2. AhmadUnis Win User

windwos 10 blue screen

Hi. Im using sony vaio SVT-14126CXS .. i upgraded my laptop to windows 10 and works great . but suddenly bluescreen apear with error ( DCP Watchdog Violation ) then restart . plzz.. help ..

AhmadUnis, Aug 1, 2015
  3. windows 10 freezes-DCP watchdog violation

Can anyone help me with this?

My desktop freezes and I get a bluescreen with the message-DCP watchdog violation.

Thanks in advance.

ddmeltzer8, Aug 1, 2015
  4. soninka Win User

still happening, now with BAD_POOL_HEADER error *Sad

soninka, Aug 1, 2015
  5. soninka Win User
    can someone at least tell me how likely the reinstall help? I'm unable to do anything because of the frequency of restarts and I don't want to waste my time and energy reinstalling if it will do nothing. also I'm afraid that it can crash again during the reinstall and make things even worse. now I'm stuck in not knowing what to do and getting pretty nervous. anyone anything please?

soninka, Aug 1, 2015
  6. soninka Win User
    ok nevermind. reinstalled, got rid of bluescreen errors, but got some other bugs lol.

soninka, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. bluescreen with watchdog violation error (zip file included) - Similar Threads - bluescreen watchdog violation

2. DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen: It occurs occasionally at random. It collects information and restarts but after restarting sometimes my laptop forgets my fingerprint for the log in. It does not make any file in minidump after the bluescreen.I keep all my drivers up to date but there seems to be an issue...
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Watchdog Violation Bluescreen: It occurs occasionally at random. It collects information and restarts but after restarting sometimes my laptop forgets my fingerprint for the log in. It does not make any file in minidump after the bluescreen.I keep all my drivers up to date but there seems to be an issue...
  4. DPC WATCHDOGS VIOLATION BLUESCREEN ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC WATCHDOGS VIOLATION BLUESCREEN ERROR: I have been getting a bluescreen error upon every restart or boot up on the system, Dpc watchdogs violation error 133. Can anyone help me fix it?, tried everything from updating drivers to disabling some startup apps, the system runs well in safe mode though...
  5. DPC WATCHDOGS VIOLATION BLUESCREEN ERROR

DPC WATCHDOGS VIOLATION BLUESCREEN ERROR: I have been getting a bluescreen error upon every restart or boot up on the system, Dpc watchdogs violation error 133. Can anyone help me fix it?, tried everything from updating drivers to disabling some startup apps, the system runs well in safe mode though...
  6. Watchdog violation bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Watchdog violation bluescreen: Hi,Few days back I bought a new pc for gaming with windows 10. Everything worked just fine until the moment it crashed after few hours of playing. After that it just keeps happening at random. I have looked into it and from what I could find a lot of people also had a problem...
  7. Watchdog violation bluescreen

Watchdog violation bluescreen: Hi,Few days back I bought a new pc for gaming with windows 10. Everything worked just fine until the moment it crashed after few hours of playing. After that it just keeps happening at random. I have looked into it and from what I could find a lot of people also had a problem...
  8. Watchdog violation bluescreen

9. Watchdog Violation Bluescreen

Watchdog Violation Bluescreen: Recently I have switched CPU's From an Athlon to a Ryzen 3 1200.After making this switch, my pc started getting random bluescreens. I've tried most solutions like updating the BIOS and the drivers but nothing seems to be working.Any help?...
  10. bluescreen showing watchdog violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreen showing watchdog violation: whenever i try to install large game above 30 gb, it used to get stuck at some point and shows watchdog violation error. i have already updated all drivers but nothing works. specs- acer aspire laptop 8gb ram, 500 gb ssd, win 10 pro, i5 8265u...