Windows 10: Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated!

Discus and support Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BSOD Dumps Here are minidumps of the past several bluescreens, and a full memory dump of the most recent one. I've been getting these for various... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by techlover10, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated!

BSOD Dumps

Here are minidumps of the past several bluescreens, and a full memory dump of the most recent one. I've been getting these for various reasons - I already fixed a few problems with programs chewing up hard disk and causing crashes due to this, but I recently started getting them again at random times and I can't figure out the root cause. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: Attached is the official folder of stuff from the tool. The event log will include additional unexpected power losses because occasionally it completely freezes and I have to hard reset. I'm hoping it's not hard-drive failure because it often fails for different reasons.

:)

techlover10, Nov 19, 2015

2. Restore problem, any help greatly appreciated

yes i have same problem, i guess while taking backup we shud remove them oderwise they get embedded in cackup and we cant remove them, if anyone know, how, plz let me know

gauri_2984, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Restore problem, any help greatly appreciated

BTW as predicted nokia haven't even bothered with an auto reply to my helpdesk call let alone a real answer!!!!!!!!

kiwichick---01, Nov 19, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi techlover10,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please check your manufacturer Lenovo for driver updates.
    The flagged driver is the Intel Management Engine Interface driver
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for TeeDriverW8x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for TeeDriverW8x64.sys 6: kd> lmvm TeeDriverW8x64 start end module name fffff801`ce9b0000 fffff801`ce9df000 TeeDriverW8x64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: TeeDriverW8x64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\TeeDriverW8x64.sys Image name: TeeDriverW8x64.sys Timestamp: Fri Jun 12 03:52:49 2015 (557A3B71) CheckSum: 0003862C ImageSize: 0002F000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. Hi,

Thanks for the welcome, and thanks for the help! I already updated this driver a long time ago, so it's currently running the latest version that Lenovo released for Windows 10. Does this mean that Lenovo just released a buggy driver and I'll have to live with

[/quote]

6. -accidentally hit post again, please ignore this post-

7. axe0 New Member
    What time are you talking about when you say 'a long time ago'?

8. Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated!

The driver for Windows 10 was released by Lenovo on July 16th, and I updated it two months ago - I've been running the most updated driver for Win10 since.

9. axe0 New Member
    Please try to uninstall it, I don't know what it is related to honestly, and let Windows install it again.

10. I would try that except for the fact that I looked it up and apparently it's necessary for a lot of abstractions that the Haswell processors use - if I uninstall it, things like hardware virtualization might not work properly (and I depend on this for my work). I am a little suspicious as to why the failed driver said "W8" though, since this should not be a Windows 8 driver.

techlover10, Nov 20, 2015
  11. axe0 New Member
    What laptop model do you have?
    Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated! [​IMG]

Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated! [​IMG]

12. I thought I'd updated my specs, but I guess I left out the model number. It should be there now.

techlover10, Nov 21, 2015
  13. axe0 New Member

I didn't knew the Intel Management Engine Interface driver is for the chipset
    Attachment 49869

Please reinstall the driver, sometimes driver become corrupted what can be fixed with a reinstallation.
    I don't know if the driver is corrupted, but it is worth a try.

14. Thanks for the suggestion - unfortunately, I've already done this a few times. I think it might just be a bug in the driver - I'm hoping Lenovo will release an updated version soon. If it keeps happening, I'm going to call someone or email someone about this. Thanks for helping me pinpoint the problem, though - that actually helps a lot!

techlover10, Nov 22, 2015
  15. Hi again everyone,

I had been avoiding bluescreens for a while because after refreshing the MEI driver it seemed to go away for a bit. However, once again I had a KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR BSOD and I can't figure out why because all I see is that ntoskrnl crashed. Can anyone help me out with this or tell me how to read the data? Attached are the files.

Thanks!

techlover10, Dec 8, 2015
Thema:

1. Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated! - Similar Threads - Bluescreens help greatly

2. Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.: I have 2 computers and I am trying to download the upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro. I am able to download it on 1 computer but the other tells me I have to buy it, How can I download it on my 2nd computer without paying for it?...
  3. Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.: I have 2 computers and I am trying to download the upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro. I am able to download it on 1 computer but the other tells me I have to buy it, How can I download it on my 2nd computer without paying for it?...
  4. Please help me figure this out. I would greatly appreciate it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Running into a WHEA BSOD while gaming. Help would be greatly appreciated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running into a WHEA BSOD while gaming. Help would be greatly appreciated.: I've been experiencing crashes while gaming or performing heavy-duty tasks on the PC.Its been going on for a few months, and nothing I have tried has worked to fix it.Sometimes the games/apps will run for hours with no issue, or will suddenly crash after 10-15 minutes of...
  6. Any help is greatly appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any help is greatly appreciated: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pondorasti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jambw7/any_help_is_greatly_appreciated/
  7. help would be appreciated

help would be appreciated: i am trying to disable the large box next to my volume slider popup altogether, i have found some results but all they do is change the box to just saying chrome. if any of you know how to remove the box altogether, that is greatly appreciated submitted by...
  8. Any help greatly appreciated

Any help greatly appreciated: submitted by /u/WHOinvitedLAGG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ho52kt/any_help_greatly_appreciated/
  9. Help would be appreciated

Help would be appreciated: I'm trying to use the media creation tool to boot up my new PC I built, but after it downloads and goes to send to the USB drive it stops at 30% and says no room. My USB drive has 31 gigs of available space and the tool says it only needs about 8 to download. I could really...
  10. Any Help would be greatly appreciated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Help would be greatly appreciated: Help! Son has a window on his PC screen that will not close or move. Need to know if anyone knows what it is and or how to get rid of it? My guess is he accidently changed something in settings but I have no idea where to begin to look. lol [IMG]...