Windows 10: Bluescreens and a lot of browser crashes

Discus and support Bluescreens and a lot of browser crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello tenforums, I build my PC 2 months ago and get bluescreens almost every day. It only happens when I'm browsing the internet (it has never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kina, Jul 11, 2018.

1. kina Win User

Bluescreens and a lot of browser crashes

Hello tenforums,

I build my PC 2 months ago and get bluescreens almost every day. It only happens when I'm browsing the internet (it has never happened while playing video games). My browser also randomly crashes no matter which one I use. I'm no tech expert so it would be very kind if you could explain me what to do as detailed as you can.

Thanks in advance

:)

2. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jul 11, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 11, 2018
  4. MegaMan Win User

Constant Bluescreens/Crashes

New Build and having constant bluescreens / crashing

Playing tf2 crash, run prime 95 within 60 seconds crash.

MegaMan, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluescreens and a lot of browser crashes - Similar Threads - Bluescreens lot browser

2. im having a lot bluescreens crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having a lot bluescreens crash: since one week ago i started to get bluescreen everytime and i get two types 0xCF_X_null_BAD_IP_nt!PpmIdleDefaultExecuteAV_X_null_BAD_IP_nt!PpmIdleDefaultExecute...
  3. im having a lot bluescreens crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im having a lot bluescreens crash: since one week ago i started to get bluescreen everytime and i get two types 0xCF_X_null_BAD_IP_nt!PpmIdleDefaultExecuteAV_X_null_BAD_IP_nt!PpmIdleDefaultExecute...
  4. im having a lot bluescreens crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently

Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently: I find myself in a pickle. Ever since I have committed to trying to play a game that recently came out called "The Finals", I've not only been getting in-game crashes frequently, but also a large assortment of Blue Screens of Death. I no longer have access to the names of...
  6. Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently: I find myself in a pickle. Ever since I have committed to trying to play a game that recently came out called "The Finals", I've not only been getting in-game crashes frequently, but also a large assortment of Blue Screens of Death. I no longer have access to the names of...
  7. Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help

A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help: I have a ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IV laptop, which blue screens a lot. The messages vary a lot, but the most common one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried a lot of things, but it still blue screens and freeze every once in a while. I have tried updating all drivers,...
  9. A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help: I have a ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IV laptop, which blue screens a lot. The messages vary a lot, but the most common one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried a lot of things, but it still blue screens and freeze every once in a while. I have tried updating all drivers,...
  10. Browser Using Lots of Resources

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser Using Lots of Resources: Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I was introduced to computers and then the Internet. Not long after that I found out about "cookies" and how they interacted with your browser. The more I studied this the more I saw what an advertiser's dream this must be, even though it...