Windows 10: Bluescreens and a lot of browser crashes

Discus and support Bluescreens and a lot of browser crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello tenforums, I build my PC 2 months ago and get bluescreens almost every day. It only happens when I'm browsing the internet (it has never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kina, Jul 11, 2018.

1. kina Win User

Bluescreens and a lot of browser crashes

Hello tenforums,

I build my PC 2 months ago and get bluescreens almost every day. It only happens when I'm browsing the internet (it has never happened while playing video games). My browser also randomly crashes no matter which one I use. I'm no tech expert so it would be very kind if you could explain me what to do as detailed as you can.

Thanks in advance

:)

2. Darwin Dim Win User

Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jul 11, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 11, 2018
  4. MegaMan Win User

Constant Bluescreens/Crashes

New Build and having constant bluescreens / crashing

Playing tf2 crash, run prime 95 within 60 seconds crash.

MegaMan, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluescreens and a lot of browser crashes - Similar Threads - Bluescreens lot browser

2. Bluescreen message after frequent crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen message after frequent crashes: After using Windows 10 since it appeared, without too much trouble, it started crashing in various ways. Last night I left it with no "active" programs running. When I tried to start my mail program (Mozilla Thunderbird, but that has not been involved in previous crashes),...
  3. How can I fix these bluescreen crashes?

How can I fix these bluescreen crashes?: Recently, I've been experiencing a pretty high amount of bluescreen crashes. (I got five or six just yesterday) I've looked around on the internet, and the only thing that I've gotten out of that that I understand is that the crashes are being caused by CMUSBDAC.sys, which...
  4. All Browsers Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    All Browsers Crashing: Not sure what is going on. Ever since updating to Windows 10 every browser I use crashed. I have been trying Internet Explorer, Edge, and Chrome and have the same issue in all of them. Chrome is a little more stable then the other two. Example when opening up Internet...
  5. Lots of things are crashing on startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lots of things are crashing on startup.: My pc specs are on my profile. But yeah, I clicked start menu, then settings. A window pops up and then immediately closes. Same thing with a couple other apps. They are there, but they just don't... work. However, things like the Xbox app and Steam appear to be...
  6. Consistant Crashes/Freezes/Bluescreens

Consistant Crashes/Freezes/Bluescreens: Firstly Apologies for the double post. I had previously been linked to the performance & maintenance forums while researching my issue. Firstly, I've had no problems with windows 7 ever. Decided to upgrade to Windows 10 last year and used the free upgrade to do it....
  7. Bluescreen Crashes in Windows 10

Bluescreen Crashes in Windows 10: I have a Intel Core I7 7820 and a Asus x299 prime deluxe motherboard and I am getting all kinds of errors and reboots, any idea what caused them? 91995
  8. Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games

Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games: The games I'm getting these problems with are Killing Floor 2, Fallout 4, and GTA V. I'm not doing anything in particular to cause these crashes, they seem to just happen over a certain amount of time, with Killing Floor 2 about 15 minutes of game play. Attachment 59638...
  9. Bluetooth crashes a lot of times

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth crashes a lot of times: Hi all, I am getting Bluetooth crashes in Windows 10 Pro 64, even without using it! [img] Can anyone help me to sort this out, please. Thanks 26936
  10. randomly crashes bluescreen error code DPC_WATHDOG_VIOLATION

randomly crashes bluescreen error code DPC_WATHDOG_VIOLATION: i need help to resolve this problem i have. i cant read the dmp files so i ask you guys to help me i have had this problem in a month now and i have tryed everything at this point. ree instaling windows, driver etc. watched vids on youtube but to no resolvement here is...