Windows 10: bluestacks inquiry

Discus and support bluestacks inquiry in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; i never used bluestacks but only recently am interested in it. i want to try run some android slot games that i play on my tablet -onto the pc. will it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Pathfinder, Apr 16, 2017.

1. bluestacks inquiry

i never used bluestacks but only recently am interested in it. i want to try run some android slot games that i play on my tablet -onto the pc. will it affect the memory? will it affect the CPU?*Shock

:)

Pathfinder, Apr 16, 2017
  2. BulldogXX Win User

blue stacks

Is BlueStacks supported on Windows 10? Go to the BlueStacks website to find out.

BulldogXX, Apr 16, 2017
  3. Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

But the issue is I can't find BlueStacks there too. And due instinct or something I deleted all program files of bluestacks. Now it says BlueStacks already installed while trying to install it. In a nutshell help me uninstall it, please.

HarshitJaiswal, Apr 16, 2017
  4. Cast Win User

bluestacks inquiry

It does not affect the components you mentioned at all. What if will be reflected will be the consumption of memory ram.
    That is minimum the requirement, with 4gb ram if you can see how the emulator flows.
    I use it also for my social networks.

5. cereberus Win User
    I have had dreadful problems with bluestacks.

If I install it in a clean install with nothing else, it works. Moment i install other apps, it BSODs.

cereberus, Apr 16, 2017
  6. s0urce Win User
    Don't use Bluestacks. It will install spyware into your PC or otherwise you can't use it at all after a couple of hours.

Use better and free alternatives such as MEmu or Nox.

s0urce, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

bluestacks inquiry

1. bluestacks inquiry - Similar Threads - bluestacks inquiry

2. Medikit wheel is not working on bluestacks 10 freefire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Medikit wheel is not working on bluestacks 10 freefire: Medikit wheel is not working.when i try to use super medikit it is not moving towards it and only uses medikit in free fire on bluestacks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/medikit-wheel-is-not-working-on-bluestacks-10/1860463f-76d1-4bd3-915a-a313037e0c24
  3. Medikit wheel is not working on bluestacks 10 freefire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Medikit wheel is not working on bluestacks 10 freefire: Medikit wheel is not working.when i try to use super medikit it is not moving towards it and only uses medikit in free fire on bluestacks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/medikit-wheel-is-not-working-on-bluestacks-10/1860463f-76d1-4bd3-915a-a313037e0c24
  4. Bluestacks Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluestacks Problem: I am having a problem running Bluestacks. I have attached screenshots that show that after starting the program only one-fourth screen is visible whereas the other screen is transparent.Thank you....
  5. Bluestacks Problem

Bluestacks Problem: I am having a problem running Bluestacks. I have attached screenshots that show that after starting the program only one-fourth screen is visible whereas the other screen is transparent.Thank you....
  6. Bluestacks Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. VMMEM crushing my RAM with BlueStacks running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VMMEM crushing my RAM with BlueStacks running: - **VMMEM**: VMMEM is a process related to virtual memory management in your computer's operating system. It's responsible for managing the virtual memory, which is used to supplement physical RAM when the available RAM is insufficient to handle the running processes. -...
  8. VMMEM crushing my RAM with BlueStacks running

VMMEM crushing my RAM with BlueStacks running: - **VMMEM**: VMMEM is a process related to virtual memory management in your computer's operating system. It's responsible for managing the virtual memory, which is used to supplement physical RAM when the available RAM is insufficient to handle the running processes. -...
  9. I want to use bluestacks 10, but it says i need virtualization enabled. I cant turn it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to use bluestacks 10, but it says i need virtualization enabled. I cant turn it on...: I want to use bluestacks 10, but it says i need virtualization enabled. I cant turn it on in the Intel processor identification utility, and i cant see what the prob is. can u help pls?Specs:Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700F 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB...
  10. I want to use bluestacks 10, but it says i need virtualization enabled. I cant turn it on...

I want to use bluestacks 10, but it says i need virtualization enabled. I cant turn it on...: I want to use bluestacks 10, but it says i need virtualization enabled. I cant turn it on in the Intel processor identification utility, and i cant see what the prob is. can u help pls?Specs:Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700F 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB...