Windows 10: Bluestacks on virtual pc lagging so much it's unusable

Discus and support Bluestacks on virtual pc lagging so much it's unusable in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Main PC: Win7 x64 8 GB RAM GTX 970 i7 4770K 4.2 GHz Installed a fresh version of Win 7 x32 in a Virtualbox, installed the guest addon and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Snurresprett, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Bluestacks on virtual pc lagging so much it's unusable

Main PC:

Win7 x64
    8 GB RAM
    GTX 970
    i7 4770K 4.2 GHz

Installed a fresh version of Win 7 x32 in a Virtualbox, installed the guest addon and the Direct 3D thing. Installed Bluestacks with no issues. I can use the virutalbox just fine but when I start Bluestacks it does start but then it keeps loading forever and the virtual PC starts lagging as **** and the CPU usage goes up to 100% and stays there. The CPU usage on the main PC is just sitting stable at around 20%. I can't add more cores to the virtual machine...

gyazo.com/58887555bd19e87b134b9b0312ce910d

gyazo.com/ef36b2138ec3ce75b8217576d315f866

:)

Snurresprett, Dec 29, 2015

2. Wifi makes bluetooth audio stutter / choppy / hiccup ( Windows 10 , Lenovo Laptop )

Hey I found a solution that works for me. I installed bluestacks on my windows 10 PC to run android virtually. Had all my music there and installed jet audio apk. Now i have my music playing via Bluetooth on my sony home theater without stutter, lag or
    whatever else you had called-hiccups. I am sure other virtual software would lead to the same results.

PHILLIP EMMANUEL, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Nokia N8 Slow?

I have the same problem. my N8 is soo unresponsive that If I don't find a solution I have to get another phone.

I'm running no apps, have done a complete restore, the phone is so lagging. half the time the touch screen doesn't respond or I have to push it several times.

the phone is virtually unusable

simonharrod73, Dec 29, 2015
  4. Bluestacks on virtual pc lagging so much it's unusable

ShadowTech, Dec 29, 2015
  5. Ah, this fixed it. Thanks!

EDIT: Actually the games I play in Bluestacks are lagging very much, feels like they're running at 10 FPS and the CPU usage is at 100%. How do I give more performance to the virtual box? The CPU on my main PC is still stable at 20%.

Now it works to add more cores to the virtualbox, I added 2 more cores and I still can't play any games on Bluestacks...

Snurresprett, Dec 29, 2015
  6. bbeelzebub, Dec 30, 2015
  7. SKIDDOW Win User
    Hey why did you install bluestacks on VM ? *sarc

SKIDDOW, Jan 3, 2016
  8. Bluestacks on virtual pc lagging so much it's unusable

Want to run multiple instances.

Snurresprett, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bluestacks on virtual pc lagging so much it's unusable

1. Bluestacks on virtual pc lagging so much it's unusable - Similar Threads - Bluestacks virtual lagging

2. Facing Lag in Bluestacks 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing Lag in Bluestacks 5: Actually i have a low end laptop having 8GB Ram and no GPU only Intel HD Graphics 615 and 2 Cores.Now i can't find the suitable settings on bluestacks for my Laptop.Can anyone tell me the possible settings for my laptop.I know i have a low end machine but there will be a way...
  3. Facing Lag in Bluestacks 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing Lag in Bluestacks 5: Actually i have a low end laptop having 8GB Ram and no GPU only Intel HD Graphics 615 and 2 Cores.Now i can't find the suitable settings on bluestacks for my Laptop.Can anyone tell me the possible settings for my laptop.I know i have a low end machine but there will be a way...
  4. Mouse lagging so much

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse lagging so much: Hello,So just today I copied 4GB of files and videos from my USB to my Computer and now my mouse is lagging so much that it's like I just put something really heavy on my PC.Can anyone help?...
  5. Mouse lagging so much

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse lagging so much: Hello,So just today I copied 4GB of files and videos from my USB to my Computer and now my mouse is lagging so much that it's like I just put something really heavy on my PC.Can anyone help?...
  6. Mouse lagging so much

7. Microsoft Edge lags so much!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge lags so much!: Hi,My Microsoft Edge is lags too much when I turn on or restart, even Windows 11 don't too much...And I found a solution, just search on Search Bar which is located in Taskbar...And just open any link, the problem solved.but I can't do this again and again... Means please...
  8. Microsoft Edge lags so much!

Microsoft Edge lags so much!: Hi,My Microsoft Edge is lags too much when I turn on or restart, even Windows 11 don't too much...And I found a solution, just search on Search Bar which is located in Taskbar...And just open any link, the problem solved.but I can't do this again and again... Means please...
  9. Games lagging so much

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games lagging so much: Hi guys, I don't really know if this is the right place to ask but I don't really know why my games like Valorant or RS2 keeps lagging, it shouldn't be my internet because I have a good connection so I was thinking it may be because of something on the CPU. The lag happens...
  10. So much for the Virtual Assistant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So much for the Virtual Assistant: I have an HP Pavilion 23 that upgraded to Windows 10; however, it is interlaced with HP everything. I am having issues updating and am aware of the resolve pages that MS provides. My question is this- would it be better to purchase a USB home direct from Microsoft and install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluestacks lagging win 10

2. bluestacks games lagging