Windows 10: Bluetoot,h Blue Piston, Windows 10 and/or a Lenovo problem

Discus and support Bluetoot,h Blue Piston, Windows 10 and/or a Lenovo problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo notebook with Windows 10 (updated to this week), and and Blue Piston Bluetooth speaker. I have no problem pairing my Blue Piston... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hasiel123, Oct 15, 2016.

1. hasiel123 Win User

Bluetoot,h Blue Piston, Windows 10 and/or a Lenovo problem

I have a Lenovo notebook with Windows 10 (updated to this week), and and Blue Piston Bluetooth speaker.

I have no problem pairing my Blue Piston Bluetooth speaker to my old Ipod Touch or my IPad 2.

But, I do have problems using it with my Lenovo Notebook. They seem to Pair but quite often the radio program I am listening on the Bluetooth speaker too goes intermittently dead and then reconnects.

In the Manage Bluetooth devices settings screen of Windows 10, a message sometimes appears and says "Setup incomplete. Restart your PC".

I have restarted my PC, and it seems to make no difference.

The only step that I have taken is to remove and reinstall the Atheros/Broadcom driver set.

I have one suspicion that my Blueooth on my computer is conflicting with my Wifi on my computer.

Advice is appreciated.

:)

hasiel123, Oct 15, 2016
  2. manitm Win User

Nokia X2.00 Different Indicators not described in user guide

Nokia X2.00, the user guide mentions about 'Indicators' , but they are not listed or identified which is which. e.g. I could not find out from user guide, 'E" stands for what. Only one indicator I could understand from the userguide is the one for bluetoot;h.
    Could some one kindly elaborate on this.

Thanks

manitm, Oct 15, 2016
  3. Windows 10 updates

I can download Windows 10 updates, but the installations all fail. My computer is Lenovo H-50-50. OS Windows 10

CarolWilson2, Oct 15, 2016
Thema:

Bluetoot,h Blue Piston, Windows 10 and/or a Lenovo problem

1. Bluetoot,h Blue Piston, Windows 10 and/or a Lenovo problem - Similar Threads - Bluetoot Blue Piston

2. Windows 11 really REALLY s^H^H^H^Hlow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 really REALLY s^H^H^H^Hlow: Why is Windows 11 continuing to go downhill?The system is slow, bloated, lacks functionality, has inconsistent UI behavior, and, for me, has terribly atrocious UX.Windows 10 was tolerable.Windows 11 makes me wish I could sell beer for a living....
  3. Windows 11 really REALLY s^H^H^H^Hlow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 really REALLY s^H^H^H^Hlow: Why is Windows 11 continuing to go downhill?The system is slow, bloated, lacks functionality, has inconsistent UI behavior, and, for me, has terribly atrocious UX.Windows 10 was tolerable.Windows 11 makes me wish I could sell beer for a living....
  4. bluetoot does not shou my window icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetoot does not shou my window icon: bluetoot doesnt show my window icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetoot-does-not-shou-my-window-icon/68f89cfa-0928-4330-80d9-4d9b56275338
  5. Window H

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window H: Hi, Is it possible to use Windows H transcription to text with hebrew language? thank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-h/6e39d6dd-f81c-4ddd-bf85-a0b5f0060bc8
  6. bluetoot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluetoot: Got acer aspire 13 bluetooth stopped no on/off button banner says bluetooth not supported had it 3 years was fine yester day did a reset still not working anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetoot/088fc2fe-ce8a-4aa6-9796-9a0389d61414
  7. Problem of BSOD Windows 10 Lenovo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem of BSOD Windows 10 Lenovo: Hi , I'm suffering from Repeatedly Annoying BSOD On my laptop Lenovo Ideapad 500 I"ve installed all the drivers from Lenovo, Made all of Microsoft Updates some of BSOD are system_management the others are of different types the last one is with ntoskrnl.exe what...
  8. Lenovo Flex 5 - problems with WD Blue SN550 nvme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lenovo Flex 5 - problems with WD Blue SN550 nvme: I just purchased a new SSD Western Digital blue SN550 nvme 500gb storage. Was able to install windows 10 from a USB bootable but first time it boots it runs the winload.efi 0xc0000225. Trying to fixboot, disable secure boot, uefi to Legacy but always same result. Not even...
  9. Lenovo problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lenovo problems: hi all, in febuary (on lenovo ideapad S130-11igm) I had to reinstall windows 10 because i f****d up while installing Ubuntu to my Sandisk 32GB USB. once i got windows reinstalled but none of the default lenovo apps were there, not even the default lenovo theme... if any of...
  10. Problems with Keyboard keys "G" and "H"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Keyboard keys "G" and "H": Hi! I'm having problems with my laptop keyboard keys. Whenever I press G or H when I'm typing it deletes all the other things I typed. Also when i press g and h i can't drag or move any icons or windows and it doesn't go back to normal after pressing the windows key. This...