Windows 10: Bluetooth already in computer???????

Discus and support Bluetooth already in computer??????? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Not sure where to put this but I have a Bluetooth question. My dad was the one who gave me the netbook and he says it can do Bluetooth devices. How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Miss Bad Wolf, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Bluetooth already in computer???????

Not sure where to put this but I have a Bluetooth question.
    My dad was the one who gave me the netbook and he says it can do Bluetooth devices. How do I verify it so I can use my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard and also headphones etc?

:)

Miss Bad Wolf, Jun 6, 2017

2. BLUETOOTH NOT SHOWN IN APP MENU UNDER BLUETOOTH

Your answers to my question were not at all helpful as because I did every steps u mentioned.The latest drivers from Toshiba already installed.I am not able to on Bluetooth device on app menu because Bluetooth is absent from app menu under Bluetooth.

The steps already initiated were

1.the Toshiba Bluetooth device is on on task manager.

2.In services app Bluetooth support service is already selected automatically

3.Toshiba service stn and Toshiba configfree utilities are already installed on my laptop

4.Windows hardware diagnostic tool was already run but all these steps are failed to resolve my issue.

Thanks for the reply.

5.Bluetooth is missing under devices in setting

narayanchandra das, Jun 6, 2017
  3. Konvictzz Win User
    Trouble connecting Windows Phone 8 to devices via Bluetooth

When you turn on the Bluetooth, it will show the list of devices already connected. You just need to delete the list of phones already connected and then try to connect your new Bluetooth device.

Konvictzz, Jun 6, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Bluetooth already in computer???????

In device manager its under would you believe bluetooth if it shows there you got it

Samuria, Jun 6, 2017
  5. I had one unknown device which may or may not be it

Miss Bad Wolf, Jun 6, 2017
  6. Berton Win User
    I use Bluetooth devices on several Notebooks and Tablets and even my latest Desktop has it. Look in Device Manager and the Network Adapter section for it.

Berton, Jun 6, 2017
  7. Fafhrd Win User
    Have you visited the support page for your netbook model? Make sure that it has the correct drivers installed for chipset (which affects physical connections via PCI and USB on the machine) and any Bluetooth or card reader drivers - the latter often are shown as unknown devices when no driver is installed.

Fafhrd, Jun 7, 2017
  8. Berton Win User

I should have further mentioned that on all my Notebooks the Wi-Fi Network Adapter includes the Bluetooth feature, turn the Wi-Fi off and the Bluetooth will also be off. But as mentioned, drivers are still needed.

Berton, Jun 7, 2017
  9. I am trying to figure out how to update the drivers for the netbook. Problem is that Asus's website only shows XP drivers and I have no way to my knowledge how to put XP back on my computer. It has 10 on it now.

Miss Bad Wolf, Jul 24, 2017
  10. NavyLCDR New Member
    It would help if you told us exactly which make and model of computer it is. What you are basically giving us so far is "I have a car, does it have cruise control on it?"

NavyLCDR, Jul 24, 2017
  11. Berton Win User
    Right. Your My Computer shows an HP with 9GB RAM. There seldom are computers that use such odd numbers, usually will be 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, maybe 10, 12, 16, etc., multiples of 2 or 4 and a few other combination.

Berton, Jul 24, 2017
  12. I need to update that as that computer needs a new motherboard or something.

Miss Bad Wolf, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth already in computer??????? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth already computer

2. Connect bluetooth controller already paired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect bluetooth controller already paired: Hello I hope you can help me.When I try to connect my Wireless Controller a second time, I cannot pair the device. I have uninstalled it, deleted the registry editor, reset the command and nothing, I tried to delete the events, but it does not delete and the problem persists....
  3. Connect bluetooth controller already paired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect bluetooth controller already paired: Hello I hope you can help me.When I try to connect my Wireless Controller a second time, I cannot pair the device. I have uninstalled it, deleted the registry editor, reset the command and nothing, I tried to delete the events, but it does not delete and the problem persists....
  4. Connect bluetooth controller already paired

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth doesn't work drivers already updated, restarted computer, multiple Bluetooth...

Bluetooth doesn't work drivers already updated, restarted computer, multiple Bluetooth...: So I just finished building my first PC Ryzen 7 3700x and MSI B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI everything about it went smoothly except for when I tried to connect my beats solo pro to my computer. At first, it would say the device is connected and plays audio. But when I put my...
  6. Is there any way to reconnect a bluetooth controller that is already paired without...

Is there any way to reconnect a bluetooth controller that is already paired without...: I have a controller paired to my Windows 10 PC, and everytime I want to connect my controller, I have to directly remove the bluetooth device and add it again in order to use it. Back in Windows 8, when I had a controller paired, all I had to do was turn it on and it would...
  7. Connecting to an already bluetooth device that is NOT audio or wireless display

Connecting to an already bluetooth device that is NOT audio or wireless display: Dear Microsoft Community, I really love Windows 10, but for a few years now I am struggling with sharing certain bluetooth devices, such as wireless bluetooth gamepads, between different computers. The issue I am running into is reconnecting to an already paired bluetooth...
  8. New computer already has an account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New computer already has an account: I recently bought a new laptop from Target, and when I started to set it up, I realized there is already an account on the laptop which I was asked to log into. I obviously do not have the password to this pre-existing account so I am stuck on the log in screen with no way to...
  9. Bluetooth on Desktop computer

Bluetooth on Desktop computer: I am trying to pair Bluetooth earbuds,headphones and a speaker to my desktop computer.(No not at the same time)just trying to get them to come up on the list.There is not a Bluetooth Icon any where I can find !Tried everything I can think of to get them to pair.Just say's...
  10. How to connect to Bluetooth device from CLI (already paired)?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to connect to Bluetooth device from CLI (already paired)?: Is there a command to connect to a Bluetooth device from a command prompt (i.e. something I can put in an AHK script)? I'm already paired with my headphones so won't need to do that every time but I'd like to use a keyboard shortcut to initiate the connection. 94515