Windows 10: Bluetooth and OneDrive

Discus and support Bluetooth and OneDrive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I made a new thread due to the other one being old and causing a lot of issues for other users. Bluetooth: But I did a Clean Install on the Acer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jesse Williams, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Bluetooth and OneDrive

I made a new thread due to the other one being old and causing a lot of issues for other users.

Bluetooth:

But I did a Clean Install on the Acer desktop, and Bluetooth is still isn't showing up in the icons where your antivirus program normally would nor in Device Manager.

OneDrive:

I keep getting the following message from OneDrive. My brain isn't working this morning, so I don't know what to do or can't understand what's going on with it.

Bluetooth and OneDrive [​IMG]

Other than that, the computer is running better.

:)

Jesse Williams, Oct 30, 2017
  2. singhnsk Win User

transfer files from pc to lumia 630 w\out usb cable

Maybe upload to OneDrive and then download to phone? Or use Bluetooth?

singhnsk, Oct 30, 2017
  3. Invoke, Cortana and Groove

Bluetooth doesn't help here - the music is already stored in OneDrive, and at least in my case the PC doesn't have a Bluetooth capability. And it shouldn't need it either.

Martyn

MartynLovellMSFT, Oct 30, 2017
  4. Bluetooth and OneDrive

Also, I am currently trying to install the Samsung Smart Switch app on this PC, and I get the following error message.

Bluetooth and OneDrive [​IMG]

Jesse Williams, Oct 30, 2017
Thema:

Bluetooth and OneDrive

1. Bluetooth and OneDrive - Similar Threads - Bluetooth OneDrive

2. audio issues with bluetooth speaker on windows 10 after upgrade to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    audio issues with bluetooth speaker on windows 10 after upgrade to 1903: Hi, I have a portable bluetotth music center (JBL Xtreme), which has an audio issue since the last MS update. It apperently seems that it is in 2.1 instead of 5.1 (there is no bass, just "box" sound). I've run the troubleshooter, checked the drivers (all was good), and also...
  3. Can’t pair Bluetooth keyboard, Check the PIN and try connecting again

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t pair Bluetooth keyboard, Check the PIN and try connecting again: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You can run into a problem while connecting or pairing your Bluetooth keyboard with your Windows 10 computer. Often, this happens when you have disabled the Bluetooth option. If not, you can still get it along with an error message [...] This post Can’t pair...
  4. Bluetooth is not available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is not available: I don't see Bluetooth icon in action center. Also don't see Bluetooth in device manager. Tried starting Bluetooth services in services, however it didn't help to resolve. I would like to connect to Bluetooth headset....
  5. Bluetooth audio device is not working properly when I play online music but works great...

Bluetooth audio device is not working properly when I play online music but works great...: Hello friends, I have a problem with my Bluetooth device which is not working fine when I play online music and YouTube. But when I play music through Groove music it is working great. It works fine when I play local files but I usually listen Amazon music on Google chrome...
  6. Bluetooth speaker recognized as headset

Bluetooth speaker recognized as headset: Hi, I've tried updating devic drivers, uninstall reinstall device drivers, turned on/off audio enhancement, turned on/off exclusivity My bluetooth fuugo speaker used to be listed as speaker but after the latest windows update, it's now connected as headset. I think this...
  7. Cannot connect bluetooth speaker

Cannot connect bluetooth speaker: Bluetooth icon does not show up in Action Center. I have Bluetooth because I print to printer remotely. I'm trying to connect a Bose SoundLink Mini Speaker....
  8. Bluetooth is not working properly.

Bluetooth is not working properly.: Its not a matter of can i find it. No its completely and utterly missing, and I’ve turned the device manager and every file of my computer upside down searching for the icon and name. I still have the settings to connect and everything butt everytime i try to pair a device it...
  9. Selectively disable and re-enable Bluetooth headset

Selectively disable and re-enable Bluetooth headset: Hi I use my Bluetooth headset for both my PC and my mobile. I'd like to be able to "disable" and "renable" the headset to prevent it from connecting to the PC unless I specifically want to use it. I use other Bluetooth devices so don't want to turn off Bluetooth....
  10. Microsoft warns Windows 10 update breaks Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft warns Windows 10 update breaks Bluetooth devices: Windows 10 KB4505903, which was released on July 26 for the May 2019 Update PCs, breaks down Bluetooth speakers on some devices. Windows 10 KB4505903 is an optional update, meaning that it won’t install unless a user manually selects ‘Check for updates’ button. It is unclear...