Windows 10: Bluetooth and OneDrive

Discus and support Bluetooth and OneDrive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I made a new thread due to the other one being old and causing a lot of issues for other users. Bluetooth: But I did a Clean Install on the Acer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jesse Williams, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Bluetooth and OneDrive

I made a new thread due to the other one being old and causing a lot of issues for other users.

Bluetooth:

But I did a Clean Install on the Acer desktop, and Bluetooth is still isn't showing up in the icons where your antivirus program normally would nor in Device Manager.

OneDrive:

I keep getting the following message from OneDrive. My brain isn't working this morning, so I don't know what to do or can't understand what's going on with it.

Bluetooth and OneDrive [​IMG]

Other than that, the computer is running better.

:)

Jesse Williams, Oct 30, 2017
  2. singhnsk Win User

transfer files from pc to lumia 630 w\out usb cable

Maybe upload to OneDrive and then download to phone? Or use Bluetooth?

singhnsk, Oct 30, 2017
  3. Invoke, Cortana and Groove

Bluetooth doesn't help here - the music is already stored in OneDrive, and at least in my case the PC doesn't have a Bluetooth capability. And it shouldn't need it either.

Martyn

MartynLovellMSFT, Oct 30, 2017
  4. Bluetooth and OneDrive

Also, I am currently trying to install the Samsung Smart Switch app on this PC, and I get the following error message.

Bluetooth and OneDrive [​IMG]

Jesse Williams, Oct 30, 2017
Thema:

Bluetooth and OneDrive

1. Bluetooth and OneDrive - Similar Threads - Bluetooth OneDrive

2. Mi mando xbox one no reconocible desde windows 11 por bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mi mando xbox one no reconocible desde windows 11 por bluetooth: Buenas he intentado conectar mi mando xbox one a mi pc con Windows 11 por bluetooth y este no lo reconoze, es mas el mismo mando lo puedo conectar en el mismo pc con windows 10 sin problemas, he reinstalado varias veces los drivers del adaptador bluetooth, actualizado el...
  3. Mi mando xbox one no reconocible desde windows 11 por bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mi mando xbox one no reconocible desde windows 11 por bluetooth: Buenas he intentado conectar mi mando xbox one a mi pc con Windows 11 por bluetooth y este no lo reconoze, es mas el mismo mando lo puedo conectar en el mismo pc con windows 10 sin problemas, he reinstalado varias veces los drivers del adaptador bluetooth, actualizado el...
  4. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43: While I was trying to connect my bluetooth keyboard, after clicking on the Bluetooth button, it just vanishes. I check device manager and I see 'Realtek Bluetooth Adapter" With a yellow danger symbol next to it. I open it's properties and the error code says "Windows has...
  5. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43

Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43: While I was trying to connect my bluetooth keyboard, after clicking on the Bluetooth button, it just vanishes. I check device manager and I see 'Realtek Bluetooth Adapter" With a yellow danger symbol next to it. I open it's properties and the error code says "Windows has...
  6. Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is pair but no sound.: Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device is connected, and my device is working well, but still the Bluetooth driver doesn't transfer sound to the device. please help...
  7. Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

Bluetooth is pair but no sound.: Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device is connected, and my device is working well, but still the Bluetooth driver doesn't transfer sound to the device. please help...
  8. how to reinstall Bluetooth

how to reinstall Bluetooth: Hi I can not seem to locate where to re-install bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-bluetooth/5084e0ab-e895-4aa2-b3a9-0b55a722d102
  9. how to reinstall Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to reinstall Bluetooth: Hi I can not seem to locate where to re-install bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-bluetooth/5084e0ab-e895-4aa2-b3a9-0b55a722d102
  10. Bluetooth audio impacted by Onedrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio impacted by Onedrive: I believe I have finally tested enough to understand that with Onedrive running (Win10 Home 1809) my Bluetooth audio soon drops and a reconfiguration is required (remove device, reboot the desktop, re-pair with the device) before I can get it back. Needless to say this is...