Windows 10: Bluetooth and Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell 2 in 1 3147 and an Atheros WIFI BT card It worked fine on 8.1 and initially on Win 10 then a week ago after an update Poof its gone no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DRFP, Sep 9, 2015.

1. DRFP Win User

Bluetooth and Windows 10

I have a Dell 2 in 1 3147 and an Atheros WIFI BT card
    It worked fine on 8.1 and initially on Win 10 then a week ago after an update Poof its gone no bluetooth
    I just spent two days off and on reinstalling and reinstalling drivers and devices again again and again.

I bought a new Intel 7260 card from ebay to replace it

That will not be here for a couple weeks
    but after "one more try" I downloaded an Atheros driver for 8.1 and installed it manually
    then magically its working now.

Not sure what happened though

One thing I have noticed is paired Bluetooth devices cannot be removed, you uninstall them and windows reinstalls them, this happened over and over, no matter what I did or if I went into the registry and removed the profile it still re-installs?

How can you permanently remove a bluetooth device for good?

:)

DRFP, Sep 9, 2015

2. Window 10 pro problems

Where is the control panel gone in Windows 10?

Will and Windows 10, Sep 9, 2015
  3. Window 10 pro problems

Found it!!!!!

You right click the start button. Yeah!

Will and Windows 10, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

Bluetooth and Windows 10

1. Bluetooth and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth not pairing correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not pairing correctly: Hello, I have been trying to connect my bt headphones but it does not connect as audio device. So i cannot use it. It also gets disconnected after connecting and when it does not reconnect. I have to remove it and then connect again. After doing that it still does not work....
  3. Bluetooth not pairing correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not pairing correctly: Hello, I have been trying to connect my bt headphones but it does not connect as audio device. So i cannot use it. It also gets disconnected after connecting and when it does not reconnect. I have to remove it and then connect again. After doing that it still does not work....
  4. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  5. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  6. Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings: I have been having an intermittent issue with Windows 11 on Bluetooth COM Ports. When initially pairing, the device will go into COM7 and COM8 in More Bluetooth Settings->COM Ports Image is failing to upload right now, sorry.The problem I have is that with seemingly no change...
  7. Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings

Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings: I have been having an intermittent issue with Windows 11 on Bluetooth COM Ports. When initially pairing, the device will go into COM7 and COM8 in More Bluetooth Settings->COM Ports Image is failing to upload right now, sorry.The problem I have is that with seemingly no change...
  8. I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  9. I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

I can't anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  10. Mi mando xbox one no reconocible desde windows 11 por bluetooth

Mi mando xbox one no reconocible desde windows 11 por bluetooth: Buenas he intentado conectar mi mando xbox one a mi pc con Windows 11 por bluetooth y este no lo reconoze, es mas el mismo mando lo puedo conectar en el mismo pc con windows 10 sin problemas, he reinstalado varias veces los drivers del adaptador bluetooth, actualizado el...