Windows 10: bluetooth audio "check pin and try again"

Discus and support bluetooth audio "check pin and try again" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought a pair of wireless headphones. I wanted to use them with my PC but whenever I try to connect them it says "check pin and try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmariB, Jul 22, 2018.

1. AmariB Win User

bluetooth audio "check pin and try again"

Hello, I recently bought a pair of wireless headphones. I wanted to use them with my PC but whenever I try to connect them it says "check pin and try again. There is no pin that pops up on screen and there is no pin on the headphones. There is not even a prompt asking me to type in a pin. I also tried going through control panel and doing it. I wont work. Can I get some help please?

:)

AmariB, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Marek St. Win User
    Bluetooth kills all audio to/from phone Lumia 635

Hi BruceSAllen.

Thank you for posting on the forum.

I understand that using Bluetooth connection between your Lumia 635 and your Car's audio system causes issues in relation to audio connection, you're not able to send nor receive audio signal.

In this situation I would advise to try few troubleshooting steps.

I would suggest to try to connect the phone via Bluetooth to another Bluetooth audio system, in order to isolate the issue.

In relation to connection with your Car's Audio System, I would try to Remove the Paired Device,

Settings > Bluetooth, tap and hold your finger on your Car Audio System that should be listed here and select Delete,

and Pair it again after that.

Within the Windows Phone Bluetooth FAQ, you will find a list of compatible Bluetooth profiles,

it's worth checking if the Car's Audio System also provides compatibility with the listed profiles:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/how-to/wp8/connectivity/bluetooth-faq

If the issue persists in both described situations, I would advise to backup your phone's content and process your phone's Reset.

For more information about backup :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/back-up-my-stuff

For more information about Reset :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/reset-my-phone

If the issue persists after Hard Resetting the phone, and you've confirmed that the Car's Audio System is compatible with listed Bluetooth profiles, I would suggest contacting the place of purchase of the phone, as the device might need servicing.

Thank You,

Marek

Marek St., Jul 22, 2018
  4. bluetooth audio "check pin and try again"

Bluetooth doesn't work on my computer.

Hello David,

Thank you for updating us. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth dongle?
    • Have you tried pairing a different device to your Bluetooth dongle?

Furthermore, we recommend performing the suggested troubleshooting steps on this
    article
    to help you resolve connection issues to Bluetooth audio devices.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

bluetooth audio "check pin and try again"

1. bluetooth audio "check pin and try again" - Similar Threads - bluetooth audio check

2. Check the path and try again. ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check the path and try again. ??: I have just recently gotten a new computer, I logged in through outlook and gmail with onedrive. My apps downloaded to my computer, however, when I clicked on them, they say check the path and try again. This is all the apps currently that say that....
  3. Check the path and try again. ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check the path and try again. ??: I have just recently gotten a new computer, I logged in through outlook and gmail with onedrive. My apps downloaded to my computer, however, when I clicked on them, they say check the path and try again. This is all the apps currently that say that....
  4. check the path and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    check the path and then try again: When I try to open a shortcut on my pc it says “check the path and then try again” please help asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-the-path-and-then-try-again/cf13730a-e684-4eb7-9a1f-8d8b95f07caf
  5. check the path and then try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    check the path and then try again: When I try to open a shortcut on my pc it says “check the path and then try again” please help asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-the-path-and-then-try-again/cf13730a-e684-4eb7-9a1f-8d8b95f07caf
  6. Bluetooth Device Not Pairing: "Check the PIN and try connecting again." Not Able To Enter a PIN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Device Not Pairing: "Check the PIN and try connecting again." Not Able To Enter a PIN: Hello there, I've been using a pair Bluetooth headphones for a little while now and they've been working really well. Suddenly, the headphones wouldn't play any sound even though the computer said the headphones were connected. So, after reconnecting them unsuccessfully, I...
  7. [Bluetooth] Check the pin and try connecting again.

[Bluetooth] Check the pin and try connecting again.: Hello all. First at all. Hope you guys have a nice day and healthy. I met a problem about bluetooth on my pc when i tried to connect with a bluetooth speaker Koleer SU-H5 When i tried to connect my pc to my speaker Koleer SU-H5 in Setting > Devices > + Add Bluetooth or...
  8. Can’t pair Bluetooth keyboard, Check the PIN and try connecting again

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t pair Bluetooth keyboard, Check the PIN and try connecting again: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You can run into a problem while connecting or pairing your Bluetooth keyboard with your Windows 10 computer. Often, this happens when you have disabled the Bluetooth option. If not, you can still get it along with an error message [...] This post Can’t pair...
  9. Can't pair Bluetooth keyboard - "Check the PIN and try connecting again."

Can't pair Bluetooth keyboard - "Check the PIN and try connecting again.": The problem is that when I go to Windows Settings and select Add Bluetooth or other device and put the keyboard into pairing mode, it shows up in the Add a device dialog, but when I click it, it says "Connecting..." for a long time and then says "Check the PIN and try...
  10. Check the pin and try again.

Check the pin and try again.: One day my bluetooth keyboard has disconnected. I tried connecting it again and this showed up. I know it's not my keyboard because my wii didn't connect either. Anyone know a solution? https://i.gyazo.com/3e085bdaff3dbc9c...68cf2b36d6.png 82664

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check the pin and try connecting again

2. windows 10 bluetooth check pin and try again

3. bluetooth check the pin and try again

4. check the pin and try again,
  5. windows 10 bluetooth check pin,
  6. check the pin and try again wireless earbuds,
  7. check the pin and try again csr4.0,
  8. check the pin and try connecting again headphone,
  9. bluetooth windows 10 check pin,
  10. bluetooth headphones asking to check pin and try again,
  11. bluetooth headphone check the pin,