Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, I have been battling with this for a few weeks now, I have got myself some good quality bluetooth headphones, which work perfectly on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cyph3r5hark, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy

Hi All,

I have been battling with this for a few weeks now, I have got myself some good quality bluetooth headphones, which work perfectly on my android phone (Samsung S7 Edge).

I paired them with my work computer which is running Windows 10 Pro x64, the system itself is i5-7500 with 8 GB Ram, and the sound is so choppy it is unusable.

I have tried everything:

1: Uninstalling the drivers from device manager, rebooting and letting windows install the default drivers.
    2: Installing the latest Widcomm Bluetooth Drivers (12.0.1.940)
    3: Changed all the settings as recommended from the various posts on the web including changing the headphones service to Audio Sink only.

Nothing works, the Audio is cutting out very rapidly, sometimes 1-2 times a second, then it might be fine for a few seconds then starts again.

The bluetooth does not get disconnected, it is just the audio. It is pretty much unusable as it stands.

Please can someone help me out with this?

:)

cyph3r5hark, Jan 3, 2018

2. Windows 10 Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out Solved

I have hopefully a solution for those that have had to suffer as I did with no help from the forums.

Just got a new laptop, and no matter what I did my SONY Receiver would not produce smooth audio it was cutting in and out and seemed to be related to my laptop. It seemed any activity on the laptop made it worse.

Well.... My other devices worked just fine streaming Bluetooth to my receiver, so I suspected drivers, unnecessary apps and services etc.. etc..

I was ready to throw it in the trash, but then, Low and behold I focused on my Receiver. Unplugged and then repowered it up, and that did not work either. So I tried a different Portable Bluetooth speaker, and it worked perfect.

So... I pulled out the manual for my Receiver, and guess what ? It could be configured for different codecs. It was configured for AAC, So I programmed it for AptX and WOWZEERS... Everything is working great better sound quality on all my devices.

I was really happy ..

I know a lot of you have other issues which you maybe facing with Bluetooth, but this particular problem has been reported all over the different forums on the internet with no real solution, except to reinstall windows, or move you devices closer together.

IF this can help any of you I have done a good deed.

Also wanted to give you a link if allowed to a great discussion on Bluetooth.

Wireless fidelity: making sense of Bluetooth headphone technology | The Headphone List

NetRiderLives, Jan 3, 2018
  3. Any news Regarding PR1.3 for N9 ?

I hope they fixed the Bluetooth audio issue too. Audio is too choppy when playing music and running another app through your bluetooth device such as a car stereo ...like "Drive" where you want to listen to music and want the GPS to interrupt with instructions
    periodically. Doing this now, audio is choppy (whether music or voice instructions).

SuperX---01, Jan 3, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy

1. Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio Cutting

2. Bluetooth speaker audio on Windows 10 cuts in and out.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker audio on Windows 10 cuts in and out.: I troubleshoot the bluetooth in Windows and it tells me "Check Bluetooth radio status (FIXED)". Every time I run the troubleshooting., I get this message. All Bluetooth drivers are up to date. I double checked in device manager. Bluetooth speaker is default sound under...
  3. Bluetooth Disconnects Randomly, Sound Cuts In & Out

Bluetooth Disconnects Randomly, Sound Cuts In & Out: I recently got my first computer build up and running and finally was able to install Windows 10 without an issue. It seems that one problem arises after another is solved though. I have a pair of Beats by Dre Solo Wireless 3 headphones that I've been trying to connect to...
  4. Audio Cutting out in Forza Horizon 4 for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Cutting out in Forza Horizon 4 for PC: Running an Intel i7 3770k @ 4.7 GHz with 16GB of RAM, with a Zotac RTX 2080 AMP video card. I'm getting a steady 100FPS on highest settings, but the audio and game are constantly hitching. Here is a video of the issue: https://youtu.be/LjN2Rdb8BxY I'm using a bluetooth...
  5. Streaming Audio Cuts Out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Streaming Audio Cuts Out: Very recently I replaced an aging laptop running Win 7 with new, high powered, Win 10 one. But when I try to listen to SiriusXM using Edge, the sound cuts out for periods of 30sec or longer, sometimes stopping altogether. Changing channels brings it right back. When I fire...
  6. Bluetooth constantly cutting in and out since last Windows update

Bluetooth constantly cutting in and out since last Windows update: I've got some Bluetooth headphones that I use regularly. They were working completely fine with my Windows 10 PC until the most recent update, now Bluetooth constantly gets choppy and distorted or straight up cuts out. It's super frustrating. I'm using a Bluetooth USB adapter...
  7. Audio Cut-out ProblemI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Cut-out ProblemI: I am using iTunes to play CDs (purchased from Apple). On playing any CD, my audio suddenly cuts out (i.e.., no sound). The audio will restart by pressing the space-bar (or most other keys). The audio then continues plays for a few more minutes, then cuts out again. This is a...
  8. Choppy sound from Bluetooth headphones

Choppy sound from Bluetooth headphones: I use Bose AE2 Soundlink Bluetooth headphones and they worked fine at first but I have a problem now. When I leave my headphone idle for a while, the audio gets choppy. In other words when I play a soundtrack over the headphones, the audio cuts every moment. I have to...
  9. Bluetooth audio cuts out with some programs

Bluetooth audio cuts out with some programs: Hi, I've got two different Bluetooth audio headsets I recently purchased and they will sometimes not play audio with certain programs. As an example, I can listen to spotify right now with the settings page open to Bluetooth & other devices, but if I click on Sound settings...
  10. Bluetooth Audio Laggy and Choppy.

Bluetooth Audio Laggy and Choppy.: Hey Guys, I just recently purchase a newish laptop recently off eBay. Its a HP ProBook 6470b, it didn't came with a hard drive so I pulled the SSD out of my old Dell 1545 which has windows 10 preinstalled. Long story short when I listen to music over Bluetooth to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. insurgency sand storm random audio cut out