Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, I have been battling with this for a few weeks now, I have got myself some good quality bluetooth headphones, which work perfectly on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cyph3r5hark, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy

Hi All,

I have been battling with this for a few weeks now, I have got myself some good quality bluetooth headphones, which work perfectly on my android phone (Samsung S7 Edge).

I paired them with my work computer which is running Windows 10 Pro x64, the system itself is i5-7500 with 8 GB Ram, and the sound is so choppy it is unusable.

I have tried everything:

1: Uninstalling the drivers from device manager, rebooting and letting windows install the default drivers.
    2: Installing the latest Widcomm Bluetooth Drivers (12.0.1.940)
    3: Changed all the settings as recommended from the various posts on the web including changing the headphones service to Audio Sink only.

Nothing works, the Audio is cutting out very rapidly, sometimes 1-2 times a second, then it might be fine for a few seconds then starts again.

The bluetooth does not get disconnected, it is just the audio. It is pretty much unusable as it stands.

Please can someone help me out with this?

:)

cyph3r5hark, Jan 3, 2018

2. Windows 10 Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out Solved

I have hopefully a solution for those that have had to suffer as I did with no help from the forums.

Just got a new laptop, and no matter what I did my SONY Receiver would not produce smooth audio it was cutting in and out and seemed to be related to my laptop. It seemed any activity on the laptop made it worse.

Well.... My other devices worked just fine streaming Bluetooth to my receiver, so I suspected drivers, unnecessary apps and services etc.. etc..

I was ready to throw it in the trash, but then, Low and behold I focused on my Receiver. Unplugged and then repowered it up, and that did not work either. So I tried a different Portable Bluetooth speaker, and it worked perfect.

So... I pulled out the manual for my Receiver, and guess what ? It could be configured for different codecs. It was configured for AAC, So I programmed it for AptX and WOWZEERS... Everything is working great better sound quality on all my devices.

I was really happy ..

I know a lot of you have other issues which you maybe facing with Bluetooth, but this particular problem has been reported all over the different forums on the internet with no real solution, except to reinstall windows, or move you devices closer together.

IF this can help any of you I have done a good deed.

Also wanted to give you a link if allowed to a great discussion on Bluetooth.

Wireless fidelity: making sense of Bluetooth headphone technology | The Headphone List

NetRiderLives, Jan 3, 2018
  3. Any news Regarding PR1.3 for N9 ?

I hope they fixed the Bluetooth audio issue too. Audio is too choppy when playing music and running another app through your bluetooth device such as a car stereo ...like "Drive" where you want to listen to music and want the GPS to interrupt with instructions
    periodically. Doing this now, audio is choppy (whether music or voice instructions).

SuperX---01, Jan 3, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy

1. Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio Cutting

2. bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth audio keeps cutting out: after a not-so-recent reinstall of win10 my plantronics bluetooth headphones have stoppped working. something changed with the drivers such that where before i had two separate audio devices one for just headphones, one for use with the mic i now only have one labeled...
  3. bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth audio keeps cutting out: after a not-so-recent reinstall of win10 my plantronics bluetooth headphones have stoppped working. something changed with the drivers such that where before i had two separate audio devices one for just headphones, one for use with the mic i now only have one labeled...
  4. bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth audio cuts out

Bluetooth audio cuts out: My bluetooth has stopped working recently and I don't know why. I'm using the same headphones I've used for months. I also connected a second bluetooth pair of headphones and they had the same issue. Both sets of headphones work on other devices without issue. I have done the...
  6. Bluetooth audio connection cuts in and out

Bluetooth audio connection cuts in and out: For the past month all audio through bluetooth has been "stuttering" or cutting in and out randomly. Sometimes it isn't very bad, and sometimes the audio just doesn't play at all. My headset will connect through bluetooth, but wont connect to music audio. I have tried...
  7. Bluetooth Audio Cutting Out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Audio Cutting Out: Hello all, The Bluetooth audio of my Windows 10 (version 2004) keeps cutting out. A thread on Microsoft's website says that one needs to uncheck the box which determines whether the device can have its power cut by Windows to save power. I went through device manager and...
  8. Bluetooth audio keeps cutting in and out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio keeps cutting in and out: When I am using my Bluetooth audio device it always cuts out after a minutes or so then cuts in and out. This really annoying since Bluetooth is my only audio source. submitted by /u/Paullyo3 [link] [comments]...
  9. Bluetooth audio choppy

Bluetooth audio choppy: Hi, I have read several other threads, which are locked despite many saying no working solution. I don't have that enhancements tab, I've looked everywhere. I am on 1809 with all MS updates, and all HP updates. I also checked EVERY BT and audio device in the device manager...
  10. Bluetooth Audio Laggy and Choppy.

Bluetooth Audio Laggy and Choppy.: Hey Guys, I just recently purchase a newish laptop recently off eBay. Its a HP ProBook 6470b, it didn't came with a hard drive so I pulled the SSD out of my old Dell 1545 which has windows 10 preinstalled. Long story short when I listen to music over Bluetooth to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why bluetooth headphones cut out laptop

2. bluetooth sound cutting out

3. laptop bluetooth cuts in and out

4. insurgency sand storm random audio cut out