Windows 10: Bluetooth audio device will not connect properly

Discus and support Bluetooth audio device will not connect properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When trying to connect a bluetooth audio device, the device will show "connected" then goes back to "paired" again. I removed and paired the device but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ragde118, Aug 5, 2018.

1. ragde118 Win User

Bluetooth audio device will not connect properly

When trying to connect a bluetooth audio device, the device will show "connected" then goes back to "paired" again. I removed and paired the device but same problem when connecting.

:)

ragde118, Aug 5, 2018
  2. pheles22 Win User

Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts.

All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10 I'm encountering a problem.

The computer will pair with the phone with no issues. It will also connect with the device via Bluetooth, no issues there either. But I can't make it pull the audio from the phone. When connected, the audio still plays through the phone, and not the computer.

I've poked around audio settings, and can't find anything. I installed drivers specific to the phone, that did not work. I also went to Dell's site and installed Bluetooth drivers that are specific to my computer. No change.

Any suggestions?

pheles22, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Bluetooth headphones pairs and connects but not connected on "audio devices"

I tried all those steps with Bluetooth. The bluetooth connects, but the "Audio devices" does not show a connection.

Radderthanrad, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Bluetooth audio device will not connect properly

After upgrading to windows 10, my bluetooth device have not been working properly

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Try the steps given below to make sure that the Bluetooth device is discoverable:

• Turn on your Bluetooth audio device and make it discoverable.

The way you make it discoverable depends on the device. Check the device or visit the manufacturer's website to learn how.

• Turn on Bluetooth on your PC if it's not on already. To do this, on the taskbar, select
      action center  > Bluetooth.

• In action center, select Connect > the device name.

• Follow any more instructions that might appear.
    If that doesn't resovle the issue, I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps given in the help article below and check if it helps:.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays

Let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth audio device will not connect properly

1. Bluetooth audio device will not connect properly - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio device

2. Audio issues with Bluetooth connected devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issues with Bluetooth connected devices: I have had this issue with many productsThose beings Beats Solo 3 and Samsung Airbuds.Basically anytime I try to use either of them for audio and mic they will not work.Not only that I have to go through a 10 minute process resetting things and even to the point of...
  3. Bluetooth device connects but will not produce audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device connects but will not produce audio.: Bluetooth device is "On," laptop says "connected," but not "Connected Voice, Audio." In settings, under System > Sound > All Sound Devices > Properties, I cannot click the "allow" button that allows apps and windows to use this device for audio. Laptop is Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro...
  4. Bluetooth device connects but will not produce audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device connects but will not produce audio.: Bluetooth device is "On," laptop says "connected," but not "Connected Voice, Audio." In settings, under System > Sound > All Sound Devices > Properties, I cannot click the "allow" button that allows apps and windows to use this device for audio. Laptop is Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro...
  5. No audio through connected Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio through connected Bluetooth device: I am having problems playing audio from my Windows PC through my Bose Bose AE2 Bluetooth headphones.1 I have previously connected to these headphones without any issues. The audio was fine2 at some point, the audio started experiencing distortions and disconnects3 I can now...
  6. No audio through connected Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio through connected Bluetooth device: I am having problems playing audio from my Windows PC through my Bose Bose AE2 Bluetooth headphones.1 I have previously connected to these headphones without any issues. The audio was fine2 at some point, the audio started experiencing distortions and disconnects3 I can now...
  7. Connecting bluetooth (audio) devices to W10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connecting bluetooth (audio) devices to W10: Connecting bluetooth audio devices to windows 10 is a f****ng pain, every time i want to connect my bluetooth earphones (Mi True wireless EarBuds Basic S) i have to: remove the device from the pairing list , reboot my pc, and then HOPE windows 10 identifies my bluetooth...
  8. Audio Bluetooth Device connecting as 'Other Device'

Audio Bluetooth Device connecting as 'Other Device': Hi, I've just bought a pair of Cambridge Audio Melomania Wiress Headphones. I'm trying to connect them via Bluetooth to my Windows Surface 4. The headphones are connecting but as an 'Other Device' so I'm not able to use them as an audio device. How can I change this so...
  9. Bluetooth Audio Device connects in and out

Bluetooth Audio Device connects in and out: Hello. I recently acquired a pair of Touch Two C8 wireless earbuds, I connected them before an update, and the earpods worked fine. After I did an update to 20H2, the earpods were connecting in and out or filled with static. I connected them to an iPhone, and they worked...
  10. Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

Audio on connected Bluetooth devices: I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts. All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10...