Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio fails to work intermittently on Dell Latitude 3460 running Windows 10 Pro...

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio fails to work intermittently on Dell Latitude 3460 running Windows 10 Pro... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to pair Boat Rockerz 600 Bluetooth headset with my laptop. The audio works for the first 5 seconds after adding the bluetooth device. But then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TejasNevrekar, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Bluetooth Audio fails to work intermittently on Dell Latitude 3460 running Windows 10 Pro...

Trying to pair Boat Rockerz 600 Bluetooth headset with my laptop. The audio works for the first 5 seconds after adding the bluetooth device. But then audio stops working. Then I need to run the troubleshooter which only occassionally fixes the problem. Then I have to remove the device and re-discover the headset. This procedure is now failing to work as it worked only once in the last 5 times I tried.

Checking online forums I noticed it might be caused by a Bluetooth Driver incompatibility. But Dell Bluetooth drivers is last released 21-Nov-2016 and no latest update for the June'2018 Windows 10 update.

The only time bluetooth worked is when I uninstalled the driver and reinstalled the Dell Network Drivers from Dell's website. However, after a restart of Windows that too stopped working.

Having to uninstall and reinstall bluetooth drivers is hard to manage with. Could you please suggest a solution?

Details:

Laptop: Dell Latitude 3460

OS Edition: Windows 10 Pro

OS Version: 1803

OS Installed On: 6/11/2018

OS Build: 17134.228

Thanks,

TSN

:)

TejasNevrekar, Aug 17, 2018

2. Get bluetooth to work on Dell latitude e6410 Windows 10

Hi Jay,

I appreciate your efforts and time.

Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

It may not be compatible with Windows 10.

Dell is not testing or developing Windows 10 drivers for this product. If you choose to upgrade, some features, applications, and connected devices may not work as expected.

Support für Latitude E6410 | Treiber und Downloads | Dell Deutschland

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check if it helps.

Try to run Hardware Troubleshooter. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly.

a. Press Windows Logo Key+X then click on Search option.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting

c. In the new window, click View all on the left pane.

d. In the list of options, click on Hardware and devices.

e. Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Connect to Bluetooth devices:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-connect-to-bluetooth-devices

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Bluetooth. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Is audio working in a Dell Latitude D630?

Hi,

I recently read in a post called "Made by you - Windows 10 Audio Troubleshooting" that the audio problems in almost all PCs is dissapearing. I want to know if anyone of this forum has got a Dell Latitude D630 for test it and tell
    me if is true that the audio now works perfectly in this PC because I have very bad experiences in the past with the audio.

Thanks a lot in advance

antonio8909, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Bluetooth Audio fails to work intermittently on Dell Latitude 3460 running Windows 10 Pro...

Is audio working in a Dell Latitude D630?

• No because I've got terrible results with sound
    • When I connect headphones, I hear strange noises and my music stop working 1 or 2 seconds and some seconds later, the same happens (strange noises, music stop working...) This happens also in computer speakers
    I have now installed Windows 7 Ultimate (without Windows 10 updates) and the sound works perfectly. I want to wait and watch if somebody has got this PC with Windows 10 and see if the sound works or not.

Thanks

antonio8909, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio fails to work intermittently on Dell Latitude 3460 running Windows 10 Pro...

1. Bluetooth Audio fails to work intermittently on Dell Latitude 3460 running Windows 10 Pro... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio fails

2. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED: DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLEDPLEASE HOW CAN I ENABLE MY DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH BECAUSE THE ICON IS NOT SHOWING.KINDLY HELP ME OUT.dunamisaccess...
  3. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED: DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLEDPLEASE HOW CAN I ENABLE MY DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH BECAUSE THE ICON IS NOT SHOWING.KINDLY HELP ME OUT.dunamisaccess...
  4. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Intermittent bluetooth audio

Intermittent bluetooth audio: Hey community need help My laptop model is 15r203Tx and the same model is of my brother's laptop. Yet on his laptop my bluetooth earphone work perfectly fine. But on my laptop, it gives intermittent audio. Only on a specific orientation of the headphones, i can hear...
  6. Microphone on Dell Latitude is not working

Microphone on Dell Latitude is not working: Today I tried to use Zoom for the first time. Unfortunately, the microphone on my computer does not appear to be working. I am not muted. I have used zoom many times on other computers. Zoom is unable to find the internal microphone on the computer. Not sure why. This never...
  7. Dell Latitude E6510 Intermittent no LCD

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dell Latitude E6510 Intermittent no LCD: Hi All, I've had my Dell Latitude E6510 for about 8 years now and I really like it, it's reasonably fast and does what I need. For quite a few months now, maybe even a year I've had problems with the Built in LCD having no display, I initially got around this by closing the...
  8. Dell Latitude 5401 - Earphone jack intermittently working

Dell Latitude 5401 - Earphone jack intermittently working: Hi there, I have a Dell Latitude 5401 that's earphone jack intermittently working. I plugged earphone in and the laptop picks up on the earphones but when I plug them out and back in, the laptop doesn't recognise them again. The system board has been replaced twice, but...
  9. Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude

Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude: Where can I get a bluetooth driver for a 2018 Dell Latitude E6420? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-for-dell-latitude/7fc42c81-e0cb-4970-a0ab-5061a05522f6
  10. Audio Broken on Dell Latitude E7240

Audio Broken on Dell Latitude E7240: Hello, I have a Dell Latitude E7240 upgraded to windows 10 and I am having problems with my audio. The audio does not play whether or not there are headphones connected to it. However, when I connect it to my HDMI for my TV, it does play sound through the TV. Does anyone know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latitude 3460 bluetooth

2. dell latitude bluetooth intermittent