Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio Laggy and Choppy.

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio Laggy and Choppy. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey Guys, I just recently purchase a newish laptop recently off eBay. Its a HP ProBook 6470b, it didn't came with a hard drive so I pulled the SSD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nicko1990, Nov 28, 2015.

1. nicko1990 Win User

Bluetooth Audio Laggy and Choppy.

Hey Guys,

I just recently purchase a newish laptop recently off eBay. Its a HP ProBook 6470b, it didn't came with a hard drive so I pulled the SSD out of my old Dell 1545 which has windows 10 preinstalled. Long story short when I listen to music over Bluetooth to my stereo, the sound become very choppy and distorted. Specially if I do some typing, extreme processing or moving the trackpad it becomes really bad. If I don't type, move my mouse or have it idle on the music player its fine (most of the time).

I should mention at this present moment I don't have a hard disk caddy since I didn't come with one and I'm waiting it to arrive from Malaysia (so I'm just curious if that could be a culprit). I have tried different Bluetooth speakers and the same problem persists. I have tried my macbook, android tablet, surface and phone with the same reciever and it play musics without any problem whatsoever. I have tried updating, uninstalling and installing drivers and hasn't made that many difference (although disabling the Microsoft UE LE Eliminator helps somewhat). The driver is a broadcomm 20702 Bluetooth 4.0 adapter.

I have disable any enhancement in the sound settings and gone to devices and printer and disable any unnecessary services that is used by my bluetooth receiver but the problem is still present.

Any help would be appreciated *Smile (Y)

:)

nicko1990, Nov 28, 2015

2. Any news Regarding PR1.3 for N9 ?

I hope they fixed the Bluetooth audio issue too. Audio is too choppy when playing music and running another app through your bluetooth device such as a car stereo ...like "Drive" where you want to listen to music and want the GPS to interrupt with instructions
    periodically. Doing this now, audio is choppy (whether music or voice instructions).

SuperX---01, Nov 28, 2015
  3. Lumia 925 Bluetooth issues

My 925 Bluetooth was working fine.

Then i installed the WP 10 Technical Preview.

Was laggy and choppy so i did a rollback to WP 8.

Now i´m currently running Lumia Denim and my phone won´t connect to ANY bluetooth device.

It finds them alright, but won´t even pair.

Says "impossible to connect".

Any known solutions?

ArlindoMelo, Nov 28, 2015
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio Laggy and Choppy.

1. Bluetooth Audio Laggy and Choppy. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio Laggy

2. SUDDEN Choppy/laggy audio in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SUDDEN Choppy/laggy audio in Windows 11: THE PROBLEMSuddenly, audio becomes extremely choppy, as i there's a 'hole' in the audio every 50ms or so estimation. Happens with external audio interface, I have not have it happen with the regular motherboard audio. It is awful!- I've tried changing the sample rates I...
  3. SUDDEN Choppy/laggy audio in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SUDDEN Choppy/laggy audio in Windows 11: THE PROBLEMSuddenly, audio becomes extremely choppy, as i there's a 'hole' in the audio every 50ms or so estimation. Happens with external audio interface, I have not have it happen with the regular motherboard audio. It is awful!- I've tried changing the sample rates I...
  4. SUDDEN Choppy/laggy audio in Windows 11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. AirPods Audio Really Choppy/Laggy On Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods Audio Really Choppy/Laggy On Windows 11: My AirPods work great in my iPhone but when I try connecting to Windows 11 via Bluetooth, it is really choppy at best, or no audio comes through. I know they are connected because they say so in devices. it usually makes it worse when I move my head around. I’ve tried...
  6. AirPods Audio Really Choppy/Laggy On Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AirPods Audio Really Choppy/Laggy On Windows 11: My AirPods work great in my iPhone but when I try connecting to Windows 11 via Bluetooth, it is really choppy at best, or no audio comes through. I know they are connected because they say so in devices. it usually makes it worse when I move my head around. I’ve tried...
  7. Browser audio is choppy when using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Browser audio is choppy when using bluetooth.: Problems started arriving around 6 to 8 months ago with a windows update. Browser audio while using bluetooth headphones are choppy. All other apps and system sounds remain perfect. It is only any and all browsers that play audio that includes Opera, Brave, Chrome, Edge and...
  8. Laggy Video and Choppy Audio from Screen Recorder Captures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laggy Video and Choppy Audio from Screen Recorder Captures: Occasionally, I like to use Windows 10's Game Bar to perform Screen Captures from disks I run on VLC. For the longest time, I had no issues, but recently I've encountered the problem of each new capture I make having audio distortions. The sound is choppy, when there is no...
  9. Bluetooth audio choppy

Bluetooth audio choppy: Hi, I have read several other threads, which are locked despite many saying no working solution. I don't have that enhancements tab, I've looked everywhere. I am on 1809 with all MS updates, and all HP updates. I also checked EVERY BT and audio device in the device manager...
  10. Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy

Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy: Hi All, I have been battling with this for a few weeks now, I have got myself some good quality bluetooth headphones, which work perfectly on my android phone (Samsung S7 Edge). I paired them with my work computer which is running Windows 10 Pro x64, the system itself...