Windows 10: bluetooth conection

Discus and support bluetooth conection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been trying to connect my Bluetooth earphones to my pc. when they connect they only connect as "hands-free" which gives out a poor audio quality.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by roryvf, Aug 21, 2018.

1. roryvf Win User

bluetooth conection

I've been trying to connect my Bluetooth earphones to my pc. when they connect they only connect as "hands-free" which gives out a poor audio quality.

is there any way of changing them to a full audio device?

:)

roryvf, Aug 21, 2018
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Aug 21, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Aug 21, 2018
  4. kanis1 Win User

bluetooth conection

Help conect to my bluetooth headset

Hello!

I have bought a Nokia 108 dual sim and trying to conect to my bluetooth headset.

The mobile doesn't find the headset or any other bluetooth devices.

Bluetooth is activated in the mobile and I have reset the bluetooth headset bacause it earlier was conected to my last mobile..

Someone who can help me?

Mobile supports bluetooth 3.0 and the headset supports bluetooth 2.0.

kanis1, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

bluetooth conection

1. bluetooth conection - Similar Threads - bluetooth conection

2. in my window 7, i can't conect my earpods to my computer. there is no option of bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in my window 7, i can't conect my earpods to my computer. there is no option of bluetooth: my computer window 7 did not show the bluetooth option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-window-7-i-cant-conect-my-earpods-to-my/7ac02137-5561-42eb-9cae-5e8f74a032d1
  3. in my window 7, i can't conect my earpods to my computer. there is no option of bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in my window 7, i can't conect my earpods to my computer. there is no option of bluetooth: my computer window 7 did not show the bluetooth option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-window-7-i-cant-conect-my-earpods-to-my/7ac02137-5561-42eb-9cae-5e8f74a032d1
  4. bluetooth headset conected but not recognized as audio device?

bluetooth headset conected but not recognized as audio device?: I've found a new problem after my laptop is crashed, everytime I've trying to connect to my headset, the status said connected but as other device, there's no indication of it being connected as audio device with status said connected music, voice, as a result of that the...
  5. bluetooth headset conected but not recognized as audio device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headset conected but not recognized as audio device?: I've found a new problem after my laptop is crashed, everytime I've trying to connect to my headset, the status said connected but as other device, there's no indication of it being connected as audio device with status said connected music, voice, as a result of that the...
  6. bluetooth headset conected but not recognized as audio device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth Conectivity Issues after clean installl.

Bluetooth Conectivity Issues after clean installl.: So I have an Asus N550J that I just replaced the battery, upgraded the hard drive to an SSD, and did a clean install of windows. Now I am having issues with connecting my Bluetooth headphones All devices show up as unknown and some not at all. I've already downloaded drivers...
  8. Bluetooth Conectivity Issues after clean installl.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Conectivity Issues after clean installl.: So I have an Asus N550J that I just replaced the battery, upgraded the hard drive to an SSD, and did a clean install of windows. Now I am having issues with connecting my Bluetooth headphones All devices show up as unknown and some not at all. I've already downloaded drivers...
  9. Bluetooth Conectivity Issues after clean installl.

10. no bluetooth or wireless conectivity

no bluetooth or wireless conectivity: hi i currently game on pc and have always used a xbox series x/s control wirelessly connected but now when i go onto my devices it says bluetooth is turned off and my control is no longer connecting...