Windows 10: Bluetooth connection AcerAspire E 15 (Windows 10) to mobile gone

Discus and support Bluetooth connection AcerAspire E 15 (Windows 10) to mobile gone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! I am a simple guy and I have a simple mobile - a Doro63. That said, the pairing and transfer of data (pictures mainly) between phone and pc worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ajay303, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Ajay303 Win User

Bluetooth connection AcerAspire E 15 (Windows 10) to mobile gone

Hi! I am a simple guy and I have a simple mobile - a Doro63. That said, the pairing and transfer of data (pictures mainly) between phone and pc worked perfectly, until one day... (was it when I upgraded to 10 or was it when 'Knowhow' (aka 'Techguys') had to do a re-install? Don't ask me.)

Now, the laptop finds, and tells me that it is paired, to the phone - and the phone says it is paired to the laptop. But whenever I try and send a photo across, it ends up by giving me a "transfer incomplete" and a red X.

Vodafone (local) paired successfully with one of their staff phones - and sent over a pic to prove it. So they surmised that it was the laptop: "speak Knowhow." Knowhow says that the code on the laptop is corrupted: "speak Vodafone." Vodafone says that only Acer can send me the un-corrupted code: "speak to Acer" - and, guess what: Acer says that, as I purchased the laptop from Currys,, they offer no support, which is contracted to Knowhow.

Does anyone know how I get the right ruddy code into my ruddy laptop and solve the problem - or is that not the problem at all, but something else? *Smile

Thanks for your patience, Guys

:)

Ajay303, Dec 4, 2015
  2. chinks88 Win User

Windows 7, 64bit Bluetooth Drivers - E72

Try doing this... Connect with any other nokia phone via bluetooth n transfer any data n then try connecting widows 7 pc or laptop to e-72 via bluetooth. Its not a permanent solution, works for 10-15 mins... hope this helps u...!! Bluetooth connection AcerAspire E 15 (Windows 10) to mobile gone :)

chinks88, Dec 4, 2015
  3. KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL

I have an AcerAspire V5-571 as well and i get the error kernel_auto_boost_lock_acquisition_with_raised_irql

Thanks Windows 10 and thanks Acer!

What do I do?

Dangerdude888, Dec 4, 2015
Thema:

Bluetooth connection AcerAspire E 15 (Windows 10) to mobile gone

1. Bluetooth connection AcerAspire E 15 (Windows 10) to mobile gone - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connection AcerAspire

2. bluetooth gone from windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth gone from windows 10: So i was having problem with my bluetooth in system so i tried to upgrade the driver and while doing that I somehow uninstalled the bluetooth diver from my pc from device manager after using show hidden files or drivers option from there i selected each and every one...
  3. bluetooth gone from windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth gone from windows 10: So i was having problem with my bluetooth in system so i tried to upgrade the driver and while doing that I somehow uninstalled the bluetooth diver from my pc from device manager after using show hidden files or drivers option from there i selected each and every one...
  4. Bluetooth gone and cant connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth gone and cant connect: My Bluetooth gone and I cant use my mouse to function. I tried to use the mouse in my other device and it connects properly. On this PC, I cant connect since the Bluetooth itself is missing in tray. I checked in settings itself but it is also missing. How can I make it back?...
  5. Bluetooth gone and cant connect

Bluetooth gone and cant connect: My Bluetooth gone and I cant use my mouse to function. I tried to use the mouse in my other device and it connects properly. On this PC, I cant connect since the Bluetooth itself is missing in tray. I checked in settings itself but it is also missing. How can I make it back?...
  6. Bluetooth gone and cant connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My Bluetooth is no longer on my Acer Aspire E 15 using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth is no longer on my Acer Aspire E 15 using Windows 10: My Bluetooth is no longer on my Acer Aspire E 15 that uses Windows 10. I was listening through my ear buds on my laptop which requires Bluetooth. The Bluetooth was on and the ear buds were connected to Bluetooth. While listening to a site on YouTube, I received a message the...
  8. My Bluetooth is no longer on my Acer Aspire E 15 using Windows 10

My Bluetooth is no longer on my Acer Aspire E 15 using Windows 10: My Bluetooth is no longer on my Acer Aspire E 15 that uses Windows 10. I was listening through my ear buds on my laptop which requires Bluetooth. The Bluetooth was on and the ear buds were connected to Bluetooth. While listening to a site on YouTube, I received a message the...
  9. My Bluetooth is no longer on my Acer Aspire E 15 using Windows 10

10. Bluetooth on Windows 10 is gone.

Bluetooth on Windows 10 is gone.: Hi, The other day I started up my desktop, it is a Lenovo ideacentre y700, and was about to connect my bluetooth headphones when I realized my bluetooth just disappeared. And this happened overnight. If I go to settings, devices and then bluetooth & other devices, there...