Windows 10: Bluetooth connection b/w desktop and laptop - no audio option

Discus and support Bluetooth connection b/w desktop and laptop - no audio option in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm not sure this is the right place to post this but I'm just going to guess that it is. I recently upgraded my desktop from 7 to 10. I used to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LegioPraetoria, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Bluetooth connection b/w desktop and laptop - no audio option

I'm not sure this is the right place to post this but I'm just going to guess that it is.

I recently upgraded my desktop from 7 to 10. I used to connect my laptop (already using 10) to my desktop via Bluetooth and it allowed me to select the desktop pc's speakers as audio output, effectively mixing both computers' audio through my headphones attached to the desktop. This is no longer something my computers seem to do; literally all that has changed is that I upgraded the desktop OS and I would have assumed this is something windows10 can do but the Bluetooth menu is almost comically unhelpful.
    It used to be relatively easy to do this in 7 but I am at a loss as to how to do this in 10. Is this functionality somehow not a part of Win10?

:)

LegioPraetoria, Jan 4, 2016

2. Nokia e5: Transfering Pics from Cell to Computer?

Bluetoothing is the best way...if you're near your laptop computer w/bluetooth. For those who may have a desktop w/out bluetooth, simply email the pic to yourself... I

PepeGraves, Jan 4, 2016
  3. Anuranjan Win User
    Audio over Bluetooth not working for phones

So the thing is that when I connect my Android device to my Laptop via bluetooth, it doesn't show up in playback devices or play any audio.

Few things to consider:

• It works on other laptops (same model) running Windows 10
    • Audio works over bluetooth when I connect my laptop with other laptops
    • I have tried updating drivers on Device Manager, HP support assistant and even manual update
    • Restarted all services related to Bluetooth in services.msc
    • Tried re-Pairing my device many times
    • In my android phone, in bluetooth option, there are check boxes for audio streaming for other devices but it is not present for mine
    • My bluetooth adapter is : Realtek RTL8723BE
    I have tried all the general solutions available on the internet so please reply something new

Thanks

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

Anuranjan, Jan 4, 2016
Thema:

Bluetooth connection b/w desktop and laptop - no audio option

1. Bluetooth connection b/w desktop and laptop - no audio option - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connection desktop

2. Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.: Hello, I've been trying to figure out the issue with my pc connecting bluetooth keyboards for a solid 3 weeks now. I've attempted all steps from several troubleshooting guides. I have1 Uninstalled and reinstalled all bluetooth related drivers including keyboards through the...
  3. Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.: Hello, I've been trying to figure out the issue with my pc connecting bluetooth keyboards for a solid 3 weeks now. I've attempted all steps from several troubleshooting guides. I have1 Uninstalled and reinstalled all bluetooth related drivers including keyboards through the...
  4. Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Display/colorvs B/W

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display/colorvs B/W: Want to return display screen back to origional Black and White. When using this new color screen the whole window changed format. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaycolorvs-bw/058531f5-fab3-402f-a744-a94be9a261e8
  6. B/W lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    B/W lock screen: How to delete b/w lock screen photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bw-lock-screen/346c5202-719b-4391-95ee-246668975bb9
  7. Can't connect my B&W Headphones via bluetooth

Can't connect my B&W Headphones via bluetooth: My B&W PX headphones work fine when connected via usb and I've no issues on my Apple devices, however when I attempt to connect via bluetooth, they're placed in the Other Devices category, and consequently there's no audio. I've tried removing and re-pairing including with...
  8. B/W on Social Media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    B/W on Social Media: Hi, The videos on FB and Twitter and other websites are in B/W. However, they play in color on YouTube.... My computer is updated. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions? My computer is now about 4 years old...is it dying? Thx!...
  9. hp 4650 print has no b&W or Color options in the software

hp 4650 print has no b&W or Color options in the software: I have an hp 4650 printer. And although it use to print in color when new, it now has no options to set it to change from B&W to color. There is nothing there in the software on windows 10 or in any of the options on the printer itself. I have looked and try, its like the...
  10. Webcam only in B/W

Webcam only in B/W: My webcam used to work just fine. Since the most recent update (OS Build - 17763.379 - Windows 10 Home version 1809 - updated 3/14/19), my webcam has gone to B/W and sepia tones if I tweak it a bit. How do I get color back? I have tried updating the driver, uninstalling...