Windows 10: Bluetooth Constantly gives error 43 after Win10 upgrade

Discus and support Bluetooth Constantly gives error 43 after Win10 upgrade in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I upgraded to windows 10 (clean install) from windows 7, and have a AC7260 intel wifi/bluetooth adapter. Ever since upgrading I get random bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by joelshort, Nov 9, 2015.

1. joelshort Win User

Bluetooth Constantly gives error 43 after Win10 upgrade

I upgraded to windows 10 (clean install) from windows 7, and have a AC7260 intel wifi/bluetooth adapter. Ever since upgrading I get random bluetooth disconnects. Checking device manager, the error that is listed is error 43 "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems."

I have updated to the latest intel drivers, and uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times. Nothing has helped. If I use the physical bluetooth power button and "turn off" the bluetooth adapter after it has already failed, and then turn it back on it will work fine for several minutes but then disconnect again with the same error.

I do see that others have had this problem as well, but the solutions always say to update to the latest driver, which I have done to no effect.

I'm out of ideas. Anyone have something else I can try?

:)

joelshort, Nov 9, 2015

2. Bluetooth radio driver code 43 since windows 10 upgrade.

I am still having issues with my Bluetooth constantly giving me "Error 43" errors on Windows 10. I've tried uninstalling it, and reinstalling it, and still the same end result! I need something that will work, because the driver that Windows 10 keeps putting
    on it is obviously corrupted somehow. Microsoft needs to address this issue ASAP!

MichaelGronemeyer, Nov 9, 2015
  3. Windows stuck on getting ready when upgrading to Windows 10

I restart my computer when it was stuck on getting ready during upgrade from 8.1 to win 10 , then it constantly giving the error the computer restart unexpectedly press ok to restart, i have tried pressing shift+f10 but nothing happened,help me please

safdarmirza, Nov 9, 2015
Thema:

Bluetooth Constantly gives error 43 after Win10 upgrade

1. Bluetooth Constantly gives error 43 after Win10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Constantly error

2. Bluetooth Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Error Code 43: I'm using a Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15IWL and I'm having troubles with my Bluetooth. The problem started when I was using my Airpods while using Discord. I connected to a voice chat accidentally and they stopped working. I went to disconnect them in the action center and it...
  3. reinstall bluetooth drivers after Win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstall bluetooth drivers after Win10 upgrade: Minion Recuse Request 20200904M365.2: Just upgraded to windows 10 and bluetooth is not working... where can I got to reinstall drivers or is the any other suggestion... REGARDS, minion365...
  4. Code 43 error bluetooth

Code 43 error bluetooth: Hello, I am having problems with Bluetooth in my computer. I tried uninstalling the driver and installing it again. tried with bluetooth trouble shoot and hardware and devices troubleshoot and it says it can{t solve it. If i try t connect a bluetooth device it says that...
  5. Bluetooth Error Code 43

Bluetooth Error Code 43: I have a bluetooth issue on my laptop I have the lenovo legion y530 windows 10 and i updated all my windows updates and bios is up to date I was trying to use my airpods but i couldnt connect to them cuz i dont have a bluetooth on and off button this is what my bluetooth menu...
  6. Constant BSOD after upgrading from Win7 to Win10 - Bugcheck error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD after upgrading from Win7 to Win10 - Bugcheck error: I upgraded to Win10 from Win7 when Win7 support ended. I was not having any issues with Win7. Win10 Version: 1909 OS Build 18363.592 After upgrading, I get regular BSODs stating CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION. Event Manager shows the error as: The computer has rebooted from a...
  7. Bluetooth got error code 43

Bluetooth got error code 43: Hi guys. My laptop Bluetooth got error code 43.The driver is up to date.All services are on.I disabled and then enabled.I uninstalled the driver and installed it again.but still doesn't work. What do I do? 142765
  8. Bluetooth Constantly gives error 43 after Win10 upgrade & Clean Instal

Bluetooth Constantly gives error 43 after Win10 upgrade & Clean Instal: How Can i Resolve It?? 35003
  9. Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(: I bought this super cheap generic bluetooth dongle. The reviews gave me the feeling it wouldn't work, but i thought how hard could it possibly be? The reviews were right, it doesn't want to work right out of the box, I get an error code 43, and I'm really not sure what to do....
  10. Explorer is constantly crashing after Win10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer is constantly crashing after Win10 Upgrade: Atleast that is what I think is happening. I got the OK to upgrade to win10 from win7 on my laptop.. I went through the prossess as instructed and everything seemed to be going just fine. Then when my lesktop came to life...it was good for a few min..then explore started...