Windows 10: Bluetooth Designer (mouse + keyboard) drops WiFi 802.11n connection

Discus and support Bluetooth Designer (mouse + keyboard) drops WiFi 802.11n connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When connecting my laptop HP Pavilion cc506la (bluetooth 4.2) to my bluetooth designer mouse, after a few seconds, it drops the WiFi connection and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EliasUrra, Jul 31, 2018.

1. EliasUrra Win User

Bluetooth Designer (mouse + keyboard) drops WiFi 802.11n connection

When connecting my laptop HP Pavilion cc506la (bluetooth 4.2) to my bluetooth designer mouse, after a few seconds, it drops the WiFi connection and makes it unstable, not usable at all.

How do I repair this? All drivers are up to date and Windows 10 is up to date as well.

Regards.

:)

EliasUrra, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Greg1969 Win User

MSFT Bluetooth Designer Mouse keeps dropping connection

I just bought a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse and connected it to a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 series running Windows 10.

The mouse connected fine but then drops the connection randomly and I must reboot to reconnect.

Any suggestions?

Greg1969, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Patson Go Win User
    Unable to connect Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop keyboard and mouse.

Dear All,

I have just got my set of Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Designer as well.

yes indeed it can be quite tricky.....

the best option I personally recommend is :

1. Go to your device manager

2. Under Bluetooth, scroll down the list of devices present there.

3. Perform a manual driver update (right click every single device) for all items there.

4. Restart your PC.

5. Discover your Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse and keyboard (before the update in Step 3, I have removed all the Microsoft designer mouse and keyboard drivers / removed the devices). - this time round, it should connect.

I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad T450s on Windows 10 64 bit using the Intel Bluetooth LE generic hardware.

hope this helps folks....

Patson Go, Jul 31, 2018
  4. T_B_Manc Win User

Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Designer (mouse + keyboard) drops WiFi 802.11n connection - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Designer mouse

2. Designer Bluetooth Keyboard not connecting to HP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Bluetooth Keyboard not connecting to HP: I have recently purchased the designer Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. The mouse has connected to my HP fully updated with no difficulties however my keyboard will not connect. When asking to put in the code it will continue saying 'unable to connect try again'. *Moved from...
  3. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse not staying connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse not staying connected.: Hi there, I have a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse I can see that they are paired with the computer but they are not staying connected. Can someone please help me?...
  4. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse not staying connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse not staying connected.: Hi there, I have a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse I can see that they are paired with the computer but they are not staying connected. Can someone please help me?...
  5. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi All,I know this question has been asked before, but I've found the answers don't provide any solution or clarity on why this fault is happening.The keyboard or mouse at occasionally disconnects from the computer, it remains paired and there appears to be no way to fix the...
  6. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi All,I know this question has been asked before, but I've found the answers don't provide any solution or clarity on why this fault is happening.The keyboard or mouse at occasionally disconnects from the computer, it remains paired and there appears to be no way to fix the...
  7. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Cannot connect Bluetooth Microsoft Design keyboard and mouse

Cannot connect Bluetooth Microsoft Design keyboard and mouse: I have just purchased a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop, but when I try to connect it my computer is very new and the Bluetooth is 4 or newer - as the LMP is 8.4352.When I try to install the keyboard and mouse they turn up under Add a device, but when selecting it first...
  9. connecting Microsoft Designer keyboard and mouse

connecting Microsoft Designer keyboard and mouse: The blue tooth adapter of my Microsoft designer keyboard and mouse broke down and now I try to connect both with another Bluetooth adapter but that does work. Should I use a specific dongle? I have tried to remove both devices from the list but that seems to be impossible....
  10. Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard

Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased the set. Now, it works perfectly and still on 100% both of them, but my problem is this: Sometimes when I go Idle and come back, the keyboard or mouse won't wake up... Sometimes 1 of them and sometimes both. And there are some rare times...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. designer keyboard drops conncetion