Windows 10: bluetooth device driver issue

Discus and support bluetooth device driver issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; M76USB bluetooth device driver does not work since windows 10 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JaniceR1, Jul 22, 2018.

1. JaniceR1 Win User

bluetooth device driver issue

M76USB bluetooth device driver does not work since windows 10 update

:)

JaniceR1, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Isha Soni Win User

Device driver for Bluetooth

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

This issue could occur due to incompatible, outdated or corrupted device drivers. Let’s try to follow these methods below which can help us resolving this issue.

which can help us resolving this issue.

Method 1: Update display adapter driver.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select
      Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Step 2: Follow the steps below to update the Bluetooth drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your Bluetooth device.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persists, follow method 2.

Method 2: I would suggest you install the latest driver from
    Toshiba
    for Windows 10.

If there no drivers available for Windows 10,
    try installing it in compatibility mode.
    Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

a. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
    ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

d. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

You may also refer: Make older programs
    compatible with this version of Windows
    (Steps applies to Windows 10)

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Bluetooth issues with the driver.

Hi,

We would like to know more about your Bluetooth driver concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Is the Bluetooth driver detected under Device Manager?

Meanwhile, you can consider removing/uninstalling the Bluetooth driver from the Device Manager and then restart your computer. In that way, the system will automatically install the generic Bluetooth driver.

To uninstall the Bluetooth driver, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard, type
      devmgmt.msc, and then hit Enter.
    • Expand Bluetooth.
    • Right-click the Bluetooth driver, and then select Uninstall. (Note: If the driver is not located in Bluetooth, then you can look for it under
      Other devices.)
    • Restart your computer.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

1. bluetooth device driver issue - Similar Threads - bluetooth device driver

2. Bluetooth Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver Issue: In Window 10 Bluetooth problem occurs I try my best several times to install an updated driver but not working. Window 10 are running well and performed all tasks is well all features performed well but my issue is not big please suggest any solution to solve my problem. I...
  3. Bluetooth Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Driver Issue: In Window 10 Bluetooth problem occurs I try my best several times to install an updated driver but not working. Window 10 are running well and performed all tasks is well all features performed well but my issue is not big please suggest any solution to solve my problem. I...
  4. Bluetooth Device Drivers

Bluetooth Device Drivers: While using my laptop Bluetooth went out, device drivers stopped working so I tried uninstalling and re-installing them. I downloaded drivers from Intel and Lenovo but after downloaded and set up using the wizard, neither had Bluetooth drivers re-appear.I've tried restarting...
  5. Bluetooth Device Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device Drivers: While using my laptop Bluetooth went out, device drivers stopped working so I tried uninstalling and re-installing them. I downloaded drivers from Intel and Lenovo but after downloaded and set up using the wizard, neither had Bluetooth drivers re-appear.I've tried restarting...
  6. Bluetooth Device Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth device and driver

Bluetooth device and driver: I can't find any Bluetooth device or driver in my Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-and-driver/6698ae84-c4e4-4ab3-bf88-fb84ff0216d8
  8. Bluetooth driver issue

Bluetooth driver issue: Bluetooth icon not visible after updating to windows10. Tried disabling / enabling the driver Tried uninstalling reinstalling the driver Tried sfc scannow Tried updating windows to the fullest All with restarting the pc after every change. Next what to do? Model...
  9. Bluetooth Device Driver Uninstall Issue

Bluetooth Device Driver Uninstall Issue: I was having issues with my bluetooth on my ASUS laptop, 64 bit . The bluetooth wasn't working I ran the troubleshooter and it said bluetooth isn't enabled on this device. So I went to device manager and uninstalled the driver and selected the scan for hardware changes and it...
  10. Bluetooth device/driver

Bluetooth device/driver: Hi, Just upgraded an ACER ASPIRE 7750G with Windows 10. It used to have Bluetooth, but now nowhere to be found opened device manager, hidden, etc.... Simply mentions "No Bluetooth device detected. I have checked ASPIRE's page for updates, but nothing under windows 10....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. m76usb bluetooth device driver 2018